kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

First Look

I'm excited about next week and been looking at the lines.
    I think the +3 for the colts is on point and a great tease spot for the dog. or buy a point.
    Giants getting 7.5 is a great number in a neutral spot game.
    Love Cleveland getting 3. they should win su.
    NE covers the 3 against the lions.
    Sea at +4 is another good team for a tease. b2b road games may make it tough.
    Jets at +3 in a good spot to either buy the hook or tease.
    titans too physical for washington
    Houston is scrappy. take the texans +7
    Zona getting 5.5 is generous. that line should be +4
    Cincy too inconsistent to call. if ravens go to -3, its a good play
    Raiders have a good offense, but chiefs rollin right now. raiders could back door cover, so chiefs a good one to play and tease.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I didn't look at the lines til today. last week was really good for me. just looking at this week;s lines now.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

for starters, i think the falcons fight hard at home. i will add them to a tease.
    pats a dog at cleveland. buying a point or tease is perfect. browns do not know how to win.
    gb bounces back. easy tease play at that number. pretty sure they cover as well after 2 tough games.
    i like the colts, but is a no play for me. i think they play the more physical running game sunday.
    saints are on my teaser squad. they find a way to be competitive.
    nyg line is ridiculous. gonna be an ugly game. of course i am teasing the g men and probably ats as well
    i think baker is one of worst qb in football. i will be teasing the rams.
    sea scrappy as hell. a definite teaser add.
    lol to kc +2.5, definitely a tease play as well.
    chargers like browns don't know how to win. take broncos

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

for starters, i think the falcons fight hard at home. i will add them to a tease.
    pats a dog at cleveland. buying a point or tease is perfect. browns do not know how to win.
    gb bounces back. easy tease play at that number. pretty sure they cover as well after 2 tough games.
    i like the colts, but is a no play for me. i think they play the more physical running game sunday.
    nyg line is ridiculous. gonna be an ugly game. of course i am teasing the g men and probably ats as well

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

oops. double post

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Salud, king. My thoughts:
    *I'm actually on Clev -2.5. Zappe got the win last week, think Pats lose this week.
    *I found a NYG +6. Yes, I think they're plenty good. Points play here, imho.
    *I am with you on Rams. I think they rip CAROL this week.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

gl chucky. i switched to sf instead of atlanta and laid off the chiefs. i did add chiefs on a 10 pt tease.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

dropped colts too. just a matt ryan thing. can't be trusted.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

pretty late this week, but i like dallas to win, tenn keeping it close or winning, ravens winning, giants keeping it close, and under for the steelers. this is my 7 pt tease this week. and yes i cross zeros. houston, wash, sea are other dogs to watch.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

this week has some pretty close matchups. again i am going with a teaser. i got the lions at home, jets, saints, bills, and browns. also like the rams and giants to keep those games close. i think atlanta goes over and jets go under.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i didn't have time to post early, but this is what i got. teams i like for my teaser the falcons, jaguars, cards, and bengals. i also think the bears and under is good. i wanna say lions but they hard to trust. and i think giving tenn 13.5 is too many points for a decent nfl team.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Don't know if it's just me, but every week seems tougher. i'm liking the bears, titans, dolphins, texans. and broncos game to go under. i'm teasing those as my favorite plays. also think steelers play a low scoring close game and rams under.
    Last edited by kingdom; 11-13-22 at 11:52 AM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Like the matchups this week. i'm not touching carolina, but i think 13 is a lot of pts to get. i like the saints and giants to cover. I love the teaser options with jets and under, bills, texans and chargers. i gotta feeling the colts make it tough on the eagles and broncos beat the raiders. also the saints game should go under. don't know how rams are gonna score today.