we fade cardinals 1st gme buried - 17.5 ats came back over the 0-line in OT to win by 6 as a 5.5 dog thats - 17.5 to + 11.5 thats huge move in one game 29 points negative to pos but let me see who thay play

hmm they get Rams at home and 4 pt dog hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rams are 0-2 ats no cover - 10 vs falcons i always fade teams off of miracle wins in O T

tough when u get into DIV games yeah im right rams are trending pos up from -18.5 vs bills to - 6 vs falcons

if cardinals lost that game i be more inclined to take them at home but somethings up that they are still a 4.5 dog at home

ok lets go fade Packers - 17.5 1st game to plus 4 -10 vs bears thats 21 point move neg to pos yup +2.5 @ Tampa bay and if lose thats a double kiss of death also because they are playing in london also

ya think they revenge PO loss from two years ago but look back they are worst ever avenging po losses only one time they did vs Broncos who went bench final game away at packers game was taken off board new spread -10.5

friend couldnt make bet with local who took game off board i said call him up packers -10.5 now nope couldnt make bet asked me for another game i said sorry pal this was a lock

dayum the ages of Brady vs Rodgers combined has to be record both in 40's

ehhhhhhhh not sure of this TB dropped from +13.5 to +7.5 which is trending negative

hm jets went from neg - 8.5 to + 7.5 thats 16 points crossover in come bengals as a 4.5 road fav bengals havent covered yet s/u and ats

- 9.5 ats and -10.5 at Cowboys s/u loss to that back up QB

ah different system my own home and HOME system Browns lost s/u as chalk to non div jets looking ahead to div rival steelers this is my most powerful system ever cant remember any losses in past 15 years it dosent occur often because of new alignment only 4 teams in each div

WE take steelers here to win s/u

Browns are always a gamble vs any one no team has lost so many games in 2 years as them like they arent even trying 1 win in 2 years omg

Just hope that trubisky holds up and plays smart

Jaguars huge + 24-0 blanking of colts as a 4.5 dog ws - 3.5 @ wash thats a huge 32 point move neg to pos omg and they are worst ever playing west coast games even in central they are a 7 point dog at Chargers

who lost tnf at Cheifs but covered check injuries QB Herbert had injury in that game

so chargers have rest extra 3 days vs this loser going west Jaguars record past 16 years 06 to 2021

7--37 S/U 84% LOSERS 63% ATS 30800 WAGERED -17600 = $13200 NET $+880.00 PER YEAR

hm wait hold up NYG chalked vs cowboys squeaked cover home vs Panthers -1.5 vs Panthers a 3 point win trending negative from + 7.5 to plus 1.5 ahhhhhhhh fawk coboys did dd crossover -13.5 +10.5 thts 24 points neg to pos wtf giants are leading the nfc esat 2-0 s/u and ats

gottaa belive in my instincts giants win and cover of cousre after full handicp i'll know better

hmmm faclons are 0-2 s/u but 2-0 ats hold on @ seattle this week 1.5 dog hm settale dd loss at 49ers of course that injury to rokkie trey lance hurt facons squeaky ats win from +4.5 to +6 ats

ok bbl have to update results