budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

Dallas tampa

I put some change on the buccs under 26, not big

Buccs oline has issues and no depth. Fournette showed up fat, godwin coming off an acl, no gronk. Brady's head has to be with gisele and the guy is 44

On the over side, stadium is a track meet, julio jones old but will look to prove himself on national tv, and who knows how many turnovers and stupid plays the cowboys offense makes

budwiser

At the half, Tampa 12 points, close to what I said.
    -Tampa offense, eh. Some good things, when they lost an olineman you saw Brady couldn't count on his blindside blocking.
    -Godwin got off a great 1st play, but got injured later. I expect he'll be very careful in the 2nd h
    -As I said, who knows how many stupid turnovers the cowboys will make. The running game has been working great, but they have Dak throwing the ball wildly, he could have been picked off 5 times already. We're seeing the Dak at his worst, when he thinks he has to win the game by himself. Dak is a threat to the over, just chucking up passes that hope, and inaccurate ones.

budwiser

Amazes me every time Dallas runs the ball they seem to get a chunk of yards...then they have Dak going back trying to throw the ball 20 yards against an oline that can't protect the pass

budwiser

under 26 hits..

I didn't know what to expect from the Dallas Cowboys on offense. And the way these books are these days, you can pick props. First time I think ever I picked a prop instead of the game spread or total.

For Tampa, losing Godwin is huge. He is the workhouse outlet player for Brady. When Brady doesn't have a receiver to throw the ball to, he folds. As you could see tonight it didn't seem like Julio Jones has any juice left. Based on what I saw with Godwin's hamstring injury, I'm pretty sure he will be out minimum 2 games.

budwiser

Dak out several weeks per Jerry Jones. Will need surgery