A lots of BS can happen a player might get arrested for prostitution or drunking disorderly or player guarantee a WIN

something negative might not be able to play in the game HEY it's IN Los angeles lots of bad elements in that city

media bs dosent ever affect the game only what players speak in interviews does if you see something in replays

speak about here

I used to get MY info from the sunday inquirer won 12 striaght Superbowls ATS and S/U

Cowboys killed my streak vs Steelers won by 10 as -13 chalk

but back on winning streak again as much as i hated too took bucs last year cause chiefs were clustred injured more the whole O line was changed defenders on IR etc...

and wow they were favored ???? Plus 100% jinx of cover on the mark lawrence playbook Patrick Mahoohmes with Can he win two in a row

easiest Bet i ever made

This years cover JINX was Jaguars rookie HC and QB i said LOLim noy buying this years and especially from any online store it was $24 10$ Shipping FEE

SO wait till next year it comes out in june grab it at borders books or other book stores for only $13

MY last lost was Seattle vs Patriots a pcem game R wilkson tossed INT at goal to go

Thats when i picked up on the cover jinx Wislon was on the Cover with bal tucked under arm running

Brady was on cover the year he lost to eagles quote is Brady the greatest of all time ?

ok lets see what happens in 2 weeks