bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Super Bowl Winner inside.... going DEEP on this Thought!

So....I called BOTH games today. I Bet the Bengals pre-game however I did not touch the Rams til they were down 17-7 and caught them LIVE +6 and +230!!!!!

So I've been thinking the past few weeks and 3 weeks ago I hit a $7 to win $1,775 14 Team parlay and a $5 to win $474 and a $14 to win $1,050 but one game was a push so it only paid me just under $450. I've been thinking Rams Rams Rams are going to win the superbowl after they beat the Bucs. I'm am a Columbus Ohio Native(long time Bengals fan as a kid),but I moved to Sarasota in 2004 and I Became a Bucs & Bengals fan. I thought Rams are going to win the superbowl at home when they beat my bucs and nothing stopped me from thinking the Rams were going ALL the way til TODAY! I called BOTH games correct! So I started thinking hmmm that's odd that the Home team is playing in the superbowl back to back years! Thought the Rams were an elite team. However I have changed my mind and my book has the Bengals at +163 and Rams at -183 on the Moneyline (betonline . ag). I began to think MAN Tom Brady had a GREAT NFL career and he did what no other QB has done in many ways ,but the most special and probably to him too was WINNING the superbowl AT HOME last year in Tampa! Tom is the Goat. No doubt about that. He is a hard worker and will go down as the greatest QB of all of our lifetimes without question. I am a VERY good capper and anyone who doubts the mentioned parlays above I hit in the last month plus numerous others $10 to win $200-ish can request screenshots!

Do you guys REALLY think the RAMS at home should only be a -183 and Bengals a +163? I was thinking more like Rams -400 Bengals +275. Not even CLOSE was I!

Do you guys REALLY think the NFL after all the WEIRD 2pt conversions and the odd play calling at the end of games to mess with a spread all season were as bad as I've EVER seen! I mean just some head scratcher plays that cost spreads and totals by a half a point or a point in one direction! Its clearly some kind of script and it has to do with $ just like everything in this world!

I predict the Bengals will win the superbowl quite easy and I JUST today had a come too with the fact that Tom Brady the GOAT did the impossible last year with a GREAT team. Won the superbowl on his home field and no other QB in history has done this. I bet that means SO much to Tom and that's why he saw the opportunity to come to Tampa and complete that one task no one has EVER done! Win a superbowl on his home field. He holds the crown for that and if he retires he will be remembered for winning the superbowl on his home field which is a VERY rare and one of a kind type of thing. So do you really think the NFL is going to let Tom Brady walk away from this game the year another team does the impossible that Tom pulled off and WIN at HOME in the superbowl? It will put a "not so special" feeling on what he did in his 22 years if Matthew Stafford and the Rams win a Superbowl at home and he will be dethroned the very next year after doing the impossible and spending 22 years and having such a special crown that NO OTHER QB has! I do NOT see the Rams taking that honor away from Tom as it would almost be a DISRESPECTFUL gesture to his career if Matthew Stafford (who is no Tom Brady) takes that one special thing Brady did away from him the VERY NEXT season! I just can NOT see him losing the title as the only QB to WIN on his home field. I mean the Rams ALMOST lost to the 49ers tonight and almost blew a lead to Tampa ,yet they are facing a young and hungry team that's on the likes of the Cleveland Browns and The New York jets! Tom. Brady can not and DEFINITELY does NOT want to lose that spot as the only one to ever do what he did last year! Stafford is a mediocre QB at best and Burrow might just be the next Brady.

I can N.O.T see the NFL letting the Home team win and making Tom's moment not so memorable and special anymore. With that said

THE MONEYLINE OF RAMS-183 AT HOME AGAINST A 4 WIN TEAM LAST SEASON YOU DONT FIND VERY VERY VERY CHEAP? I MEAN IF I HAD 100 MILLION I WOULD PROBABLY WANT TO STICK HALF ON THE RAMS MONEYLINE BECAUSE ITS AN EASY WIN AT HOME FOR THEM RIGHT? JUST DETHRONING BRADY OF THAT GREAT HONOR LIKE IT'S A NORMAL THING?

I DON'T THINK SO. VEGAS IS GOING TO CLEAN HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ON THIS SUPERBOWL AND TAKE THAT RAM MONEYLINE MONEY WITH EASE BECAUSE I WOULD SAY 85% OF THE SPORTS BETTING WORLD THINKS THE RAMS GOT THIS EASY AT HOME RIGHT? I DO NOTTTTT THINK SO. I BELIEVE THE LOMBARDI TROPHY GOES BACK TO THE AFC AND THE BENGALS TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AND BEAT THE RAMS IN THEIR HOME STADIUM JUST ON THE SOLE FACT ALONE THAT IT TOOK BRADY 22 YEARS AND SWITCHING TEAMS TO DO WHAT HE DID AND IT WAS NOT EASY. HE MADE IT LOOK EASY AGAINST MAHOMES AND WITH THE BENGALS BEING ONLY A +163 I THINK ITS QUITE OBVIOUS WHO WINS THIS GAME.

BENGALS 31
    RAMS 27

I CAN NOT SEE IT GOING ANY OTHER WAY. NO WAYYYYYY IS THE HOME TEAM QB(ESPECIALLY STAFFORD) GOING TO TAKE THAT CROWN AWAY FROM BRADY. I JUST DINT SEE IT HAPPENING! I WAS SHOCKED THE BENGALS ARE ONLY A +163.....RAMS SHOULD NOT WIN THIS GAME. THE BENGALS ARE THE MORE HUNGRY TEAM. IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THE NFL REALLY IS A MESSED UP CONTROLLED GAME IF THE RAMS WIN AT HOME AND DETHRONE BRADY OF HIS GRATEST ACHIEVEMENT OF HIS 22 YEAR CAREER! ID LOVE THOUGHTS ON THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE A LARGE ...LARGEEEE WAGER ON THE BENGALS! BEEN DOING THIS 21 YEARS THIS YEAR AND I AM UP BIG TIME IN THOSE 21 YEARS AND I THINK VEGAS PUT THE RAMS AT -183 LIKE A CHEAP DATE OUT THERE FOR THE WHALES TO PUT LARGE AMOUNTS ON THE MONEYLINE SO VEGAS CAN ABSOLUTELY CLEAN HOUSE!

THOUGHTS!

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1059

I agree you gotta look for the fix. Last year looked like they fixed it for the Buccs, with Brady and the Reid son situation

That said, it isn't checkers, Brady imo will not factor into this game

Does the NFL believe Burrow will be a star and they need to market him. Or, do they need the LA market. Initially I can't think of a league fix. A lot of the time they put in refs who make few calls in the Super Bowl.

Who they assign as the refs may tell us something (or not)

As for the side, I gotta get my wagers in, that won't be until Super Bowl weekend as I get a load of reviewing all the slow sluglike endless sh yte that comes in our direction pregame

budwiser

If the fix was in, they would have put the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

Nobody cares about the Bengals, other than diehard fans and some people in Cincinnati. EVERYONE knows who Patrick Mahomes is.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Rams are a strange bunch...basically because most of their key guys are from somewhere else originally. Hard to have chemistry like that, but their talent is off the charts. Casuals would probably pile on Jimmy G for the 4Q, but the truth is the Rams crushed the pocket and no QB was going to do anything when the protection gets overwhelmed like that. Very interesting game and I might lean Cincy, but their O-line could easily get mushed like the Tenn game or KC in the SB last year. They got a short field TD off a PM pick today, but their offense wasn't great.

Stafford still makes the occasional dumb play though....tough game. Probably another nail biter

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    If the fix was in, they would have put the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

Nobody cares about the Bengals, other than diehard fans and some people in Cincinnati. EVERYONE knows who Patrick Mahomes is.
    Don't agree. People get tired of seeing Brady or Mahomes in there every year. Joe Burrow won the fkn Heisman and they're an exciting team.

Fred The Hammer

Also Bradley.....Stafford is not mediocre. Cooper Kupp didn't turn into Grease Lightning w/Goff at QB. Stafford is top 6-7

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Don't agree. People get tired of seeing Brady or Mahomes in there every year. Joe Burrow won the fkn Heisman and they're an exciting team.
    yeah i definitely disagree.

when it comes to exciting Mahomes is a 10 the bengals are maybe a 4.

i think someone who bet on the bengals think this guy is the next coming of Christ, and I get that. He won his last 2 games. But I'm not sold yet.

I watch this guy talk on press conferences, he reminds me on McKauley Caulcin (however you spell it), not Tom Brady.
    Maybe I'm wrong, maybe this guy is the real deal and so are the Bengals.

budwiser

like i said one thing is certain, this guy burrow will get an a nal exam for this super bowl. there will be nothing left to the imagination with this guy's mentality.

there is nothing like super bowl lights. 2 weeks of endless sh yte

budwiser

i can hear it now. "this guy has ice in his veins" "he's used to sec crowds" "he wins titles. he just wins. he's a winner" "joe burrow is the most accurate qb in the nfl" and on and on

if this guy Burrow is ever going to get more praise than Madonna at a Vogue catwalk, this is the time. I'll hear it from now until the ball kicks off. That's a guarantee.