OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

ANDY REID lost the game

NOT kicking a FG with 5 secs left on clock tries to score a TD

KICK the FG idiot this is the finals ............They would be up 24-10 and win by 3

instead Bengals tied it up and Chiefs even after winning the toss couldnt do shitttt in OT

Bengals KICK a FG and the #2 seed stays home

I just thought of something done years the NY giants won all 3 roads beating the top 3 seeds and as a 12 point dog beat THE patriots s/u 20-17

I'm no fan of either team

and gues which team that been to multiple superbowls is thee worst BET!

THE rams as DOG got smeared by steelers as huge -12 Chalk lost s/u to Patriots and -7 PUSHED vs Titans

Bengals played two sb's vs 49ers 0-2 S/U 1-1 ATS

RIGHT now i'm liking bengals Defnse to shut down rms make stafford look like he the loser he alwys has been

MY gawd that curse almost came throgh losing to 49 ers 17-7

the rams hey Beat Cowboys and Tamps bay but i knew that was coming Cowboys double kiss of death HOSTED on Hard Knocks series and Lost to TB then TB getting shutout at home 9-0 by saints guaranteed rams win that game

to be truth full the afc was the better conference this year!

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1059

BOTH the 9ers and the Chiefs shut down

9ers had 4th and 2 and the 50. You get the 1st down

Like Herm Edwards said, you play to win the game. You don't play not to lose the game. They stopped what got them there, what got them the lead.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

budwesier i told every one about 49ers situation # 1 NO team that lost 4 games or more in a Row ever made to the super bowl #2 NO WC team that played away final weeks EVER made it to THE super bowl 3 wc's played away final weeks Patriots @ dolphins THEY lost
    Steelers @ ravens they won both got ears handed to them 1st playoff game 49ers made the system 100% 0-3 s/u but 1/2 ATS

This why i dont favor the rams they are now negative a 1/2 point on MY ATS charts Bengals have won and covered 6 str8 games even the game they Benched starters @ browns and are at +10 on my charts

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

@oldbill shut the penetrate up now with your nonsense and your chiefs LOL. GG oh by the way, NINERS +3.5 $$$$$$$$$ also bengals +7 LETS GOOOO

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

Typical Sneaker Head blew the play at the end of the half, not Reid.

He got greedy because he's arrogant on the field. Five seconds left, you only have two options: a quick down and out to the pylon if the receiver is on the goal line, or a fade to the WR in the corner. Nothing else. He got cute and got burned.