spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Come on Steelers. Put away this fizzling fading Ravens team.

Finish them off. Ravens are finished after they lose in their first playoff game anyways. Team is trash and QB sucks bigtime.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9510

Ravens should have played for OT. Terrible decision. Andrews probably wasn't scoring there even if he caught it.

Seattle Slew

Greg Roman is the absolute worst. He cost Jim Harbaugh a Super Bowl and now he'll do it to his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Finish them off. Ravens are finished after they lose in their first playoff game anyways. Team is trash and QB sucks bigtime.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Yes. Complete trash organization. Ravens were nowhere near good enough today to " go for the 2 " and as expected the play call was an utter failure. I'm glad it failed. Maybe it will haunt them for a bit. The coaching staff are all clown.

Seattle Slew

Ravens were up 10-9, get a gift PI call inside the Pitt 20 and go 3-and-out from there. Worst yet, on 3rd and 4, they run Jackson to the short side of the field on a total give up play and kick the FG. They left their defense on the field the entire second half.

And when they finally open it up, shocker, they drive 60 yards in a minute a score a TD.

Quote Originally Posted by spippen View Post
    Yes. Complete trash organization. Ravens were nowhere near good enough today to " go for the 2 " and as expected the play call was an utter failure. I'm glad it failed. Maybe it will haunt them for a bit. The coaching staff are all clown.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

amazing stupid call by harbaugh instaed of kicking PAT goes for 2 and loses game

instaed of going into OT and posibly win by 6 points

gawd awful and Bengals wrap up this div

Seattle Slew

I was hoping he was just bluffing and when Tomlin called TO, he would send Tucker out there.

I think it was a terrible decision. Lamar is clearly not 100 percent and his throws have been terrible. Plus, he's not a touch passer anyways, so the play call was bad, too.