THE NFL QB MVP is now 0-10 in Playoffs last year was rodgers also lose in superbowls Brady lost to Eagles as MVP

Any team who legitamtely loses to THE Buccaneers in season NEVER won a SB including 4 teams who got there last one was falcons blowing a 25 point lead as a 3 pt dog tp patriots and im like OMG $1100 gone but somehow i trusted the system and watched falcons just stop scoring and lose by 6 IN OT

YES I know Saints did it but just ddint play final 3 games of year due to injuries many players sat out

ANY QB who plays in 1st playoff game has LOST 100% of time

HC's returning to former team within 2 years all one except the Bears HC when he took over TB

Andy reid ON TNF @ eagles of course that was also rookie HC of eagles 1st prime time game

I took the eagles and watched them get buried alive with Chip kelly

another thing the def champs after winning thurs opener next game have failed to cover spreads in 2nd game

dunno % but it's like 90% or higher that DO NOT Cover

TEAMS that got waxed vs any team like 45-0 or 53 - 3 etc... will revenge that loss next year if meeting up

except the freaking chargers who got blanked by patriots last year 45-0

Many NFC teams fail vs AFC foes Eagles are one Lions another off top of my head

huury up sun i wanna watch KC blow the cover again vs a stone cold rookie QB that never even played a game in NFL