Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quez Watkins Over 41.5 Yards Receiving (-114) TNF

I'm a sucker (loser) for player prop bets when it comes to The Eagles, and this one seems like it should be too easy. TB has given up big plays from the secondary, and with Sirianni being in love with the pass (whether ahead or behind) and Quez being a burner I think this can hit. Quez isn't a volume catcher, but he has been good for one big play and is a playmaker after the catch.

In fact Quez has covered the over in his receiving yards in every game this year EXCEPT Week 1 when someone (no one in particular) said "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" after Quez had the 3 first touches of the season for 23 yards, just shy of the 25.5 yards to cover, but was boomed his way out of the game for the next 57 minutes.

I have picked his over every week and it has come through, maybe this week he gets a little more attention from the secondary? Could be mushing myself with a rare post by me, but the kid is too fast against the Bucs D for this not to hit

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quez Watkins is now 4-1 on the season (just one "BOOOOOOOOOM" away from a certain poster from being 5-0) on covering his 'At least receiving' prop bets. I was a red challenge flag away from losing the prop.