Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

The Browns are banged up this week. Maybe several holes in the defense.

Almost a third of the Browns defense is on the injury report. This might be a great opportunity to fade them or hit the Over 47. Clowney is dealing with an elbow, Myles Garrett has been dealing with an ankle and knee but should be good to go. The other DE Tak McKinley is dealing with a hurt knee as well. We're talking the key guys for their pass rush. Then they also have issues with their DBs. Greg Newsome is definitely out, DWard has a hurt neck. Ward usually has a very low tolerance for pain and is quick to sit out. Also Troy Hill is hurting with a bum toe. They had Greedy and Green the only DBs practice this week and brought in 2 practice squad guys. So they are hurting up front and at the corners. Not good.

Add to all this, Malcolm Smith and Tony Fields are both hurting at LB. Now of course most players are banged up by now but these are much more than just hurting. Plus they have to fly out West to play the Chargers. Long flights are not good for injuries.

I'm a Cleveland fan but I can't honestly back them in this spot. I didn't even mention the constant injuries on the OLine. Plus Baker has a torn labrum and is wearing a vest for pete sake. He looked like dog shit last Sunday and I think it's because he's hurting. I've hammered the Chargers -2 game line. I will most likely take the Chargers team over and fade the Browns with a team Under. This could be a trifecta play here.

INJURY REPORTS

WEEK 5 WEEK 4 WEEK 3 WEEK 2 WEEK 1

CLEVELAND BROWNS
    Player Position Injury Wed Thu Fri Game Status

Odell Beckham Jr.
    WR Shoulder FP FP (-)

Jadeveon Clowney
    DE Elbow DNP DNP (-)

Jack Conklin
    T Knee LP LP (-)

Tony Fields II
    LB Shoulder LP LP (-)

Myles Garrett
    DE Not Injury Related - Rest | Knee/Ankle DNP LP (-)

Chris Hubbard
    T Triceps LP DNP (-)

Troy Hill
    CB Toe DNP LP (-)

Malik Jackson
    DT Not Injury Related - Rest DNP FP (-)

Takkarist McKinley
    DE Ankle/Knee DNP DNP (-)

Greg Newsome II
    CB Calf DNP DNP (-)

David Njoku
    TE Knee DNP DNP (-)

Malcolm Smith
    LB Abdomen DNP DNP (-)

JC Tretter
    C Knee/Back DNP DNP (-)

Denzel Ward
    CB Neck DNP LP (-)

Jedrick Wills Jr.
    T Ankle DNP DNP (-)

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Thanks mac

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Chargers 47 Browns 42. Game went way over and the Chargers covered with a LOT of help from the refs.

I hope someone tailed.