DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yes he had a say. But money drove the decision.

More than 85 asset manager firms representing over $600 billion in assets were applying serious pressure including direct revenue loss that he would face immediately.

He had nowhere to turn.

Not sure we've ever seen anything like it. He lost all major corporate support.
    Bullcrap. Others would have stepped up eventually. He couldn't care less, no convictions.

Aug 10, 2019
    A new survey has found that Native Americans are more likely to be proud than offended by the name of the Washington Redskins.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...common-answer/

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Looks like a merge of uscphillyguy with JJ Gold

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Bullcrap. Others would have stepped up eventually. He couldn't care less, no convictions.

Aug 10, 2019
    A new survey has found that Native Americans are more likely to be proud than offended by the name of the Washington Redskins.
    Exactly! Call them the Washington Honkies or the Crackers. See how many white Americans cry out. And if anyone does...fukem. It's a team name for God's sake. Who is actually being damaged? Ah...exactly NO ONE...except for some thin skinned snowflake who is on a constant lifelong search for something by which to be offended.

So now that the team name has changed, we should expect an overnight change in the lifestyle of native Americans....right? Everything should be good in their world now...no? Native American billionaires should be kicking the headlines for the foreseeable future now since that obstruction is out of the way.

Maybe they should just go total stupid and get white helmets with "generic" black lettering on the side that just says "TEAM". After all, the PC police aren't going to stop with eliminating just the "Redskins". It's only a matter of time until the entire city has to change it's name! Can't have a city named for a former slave owner!
    Anyone else remember the "generic" brands from the 80s/90s? I smoked many $2/carton generic cigarettes! White can of coffee with black lettering "COFFEE".

"TEAM"
    !!!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave TATUMUS 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Exactly! Call them the Washington Honkies or the Crackers. See how many white Americans cry out. And if anyone does...fukem. It's a team name for God's sake. Who is actually being damaged? Ah...exactly NO ONE...except for some thin skinned snowflake who is on a constant lifelong search for something by which to be offended.

So now that the team name has changed, we should expect an overnight change in the lifestyle of native Americans....right? Everything should be good in their world now...no? Native American billionaires should be kicking the headlines for the foreseeable future now since that obstruction is out of the way.

Maybe they should just go total stupid and get white helmets with "generic" black lettering on the side that just says "TEAM". After all, the PC police aren't going to stop with eliminating just the "Redskins". It's only a matter of time until the entire city has to change it's name! Can't have a city named for a former slave owner!
    Anyone else remember the "generic" brands from the 80s/90s? I smoked many $2/carton generic cigarettes! White can of coffee with black lettering "COFFEE".

"TEAM"
    !!!
    Its getting dumber by the minute
    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...bXjiYYsm5Qn81E

DwightShrute

and here we go

Washington Post Editor Says Texas Rangers’ ‘Violent And Racist’ Name ‘Must Go’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/washi...ign=benshapiro

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

But the NY Rangers are ok?

People actually vote for leaders that think like this? That see this as solving anything?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    But the NY Rangers are ok?

People actually vote for leaders that think like this? That see this as solving anything?
    shhh, lets leave hockey out of this please eh!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Rangers is unacceptable

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Winning!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

and here we go ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    This is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins. It will make you laugh at the ridiculous renaming hysteria.

Dear Mr. Page: I agree with our Native American population. I am highly jilted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives. I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh
    Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children. The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a die-hard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers (especially when they play Southern California. Do we really want the Trojans sticking it to the Beavers???

I always love your articles and I generally agree with them. As for the Redskins name I would suggest they change the name to the "Foreskins" to better represent their community, paying tribute to the dick heads in Washington DC.

DwightShrute

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The guy is nuts, absolutley crazy.

Of course we want the Trojans sticking it to the Beavers.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

BLM steady winning...

It's still driving you boys nuts..

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

just name every team in every league by a letter in the alphabet :
    Team "A"
    Team "B"
    Etc..... if entire alphabet used start over Team A-1
    Until someone finds a way to find that offensive.
    So sick of this crap

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    BLM steady winning...

It's still driving you boys nuts..
    BLM just making white people richer and not helping the black people at all....sadly they don’t understand this

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    just name every team in every league by a letter in the alphabet :
    Team "A"
    Team "B"
    Etc..... if entire alphabet used start over Team A-1
    Until someone finds a way to find that offensive.
    So sick of this crap
    I find it odd ppl let this bother them so much. Who cares what their name is?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Redskins retire name after sponsor pressure

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Aug 10, 2019
    I'm not sure we've ever seen that kind of corporate pressure, regardless of the all those studies, some of which are now becoming mixed.

How Native Americans actually feel didn't really seem to be relevant, it never was. I think you know that.

The movement was driven by an activist firm and has history years back. But it really gained traction when fed ex and pepsi made a move.

2daBank

I'm not sure we've ever seen that kind of corporate pressure, regardless of the all those studies, some of which are now becoming mixed.

How Native Americans actually feel didn't really seem to be relevant, it never was. I think you know that.

The movement was driven by an activist firm and has history years back. But it really gained traction when fed ex and pepsi made a move.
    I heard that total cuck skip bayless say the reason native Americans didn’t object to the name is because they been so beaten down, lol. Or just maybe the majority of them feel like me, who freaking cares?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Natives beginning to feel their history being erased now as they shrink in population and namesakes get changed.

Remember in Gangs of New York when Bill the Butcher kept a photo of Priest around to remember his great enemy? To remind him and humble him of his obstacles in life?

That's what the US did on coins, city and State names, monuments, school and team nicknames, etc.

Now, at their own behest and to their detriment, Native history will be forgotten in 1 generation by these lib snowflake students. They won't learn about the settlement of the West, Horace Greeley, Wild Bill, the gold rush or the Oregon Trail. No, instead it'll be a white genocide of innocent Native culture.

There'll be no history of Natives enslaving Natives, no history of scalping or raping, no history of how the White Man created the most successful and innovative country in world history in less than 200 years. No, they'll only be a platform to redistribute it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

So what's the new name gonna be as the pressure is on?

Money Sponsors and Fake news media taking over now!!!

Washington Liberals..

Washington Obamas..

Washington Bidens maybe ...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

2daBank

Crackers is the only thing that makes sense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Crackers is the only thing that makes sense.
    Whites would laugh at that as we don't bitch and cry when racism is directed towards us.. Can call us anything we don't care..

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So what's the new name gonna be as the pressure is on?

Money Sponsors and Fake news media taking over now!!!

Washington Liberals..

Washington Obamas..

Washington Bidens maybe ...

DwightShrute

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

I listened to former Wash Kicker Mark Moseley talk about it. He said the Native Americans as a group took pride in the Redskin nickname.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    I listened to former Wash Kicker Mark Moseley talk about it. He said the Native Americans as a group took pride in the Redskin nickname.
    I have really only heard of 1 study that should a negative reaction from Native Americans.

It was fairly recent and hailed as the largest study to date.

But it was from Cal Berkely, lol, and loaded with justifications why it was the best and most conclusive...lol again.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post

"TEAM"
    !!!

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Can't believe the state of Oklahoma is not changing their name.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Whites would laugh at that as we don't bitch and cry when racism is directed towards us.. Can call us anything we don't care..

Why would saltine crackers be on the helmet, when cracker prefers to someone who cracked a whip? It makes no sense.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

lol

Tatumus with a point.

When it gets to the college level everyone will just be yelling "Go State!" no matter which team they root for.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Why would saltine crackers be on the helmet, when cracker prefers to someone who cracked a whip? It makes no sense.
    Hmm. Didn’t know that, I was thinking Ritz not saltine but same idea. Lol

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Cracker is very racist much like the N word

First 1234 Last