nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Pats will win by tons and destroy the Miami

Let’s be real. Dolphins have no motivation here. Right before New year, front of thousands fans pats will destroy them -18-5 /-20 easy...

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Yea...probably not !!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    Let’s be real. Dolphins have no motivation here. Right before New year, front of thousands fans pats will destroy them -18-5 /-20 easy...
    Just remember, the Pat's need to win. But, they need to stay healthy. A banged up Edleman, and offensive lineman, won't help. BOL.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Take pats 1q. They have been money at home in 1q past 2 seasons.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    This is true. Cashed them many times this season. Thanks for the reminder. Laid off them for a few during their losing streak,

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

When is the last time the higher rated Qb is getting 17?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    When is the last time the higher rated Qb is getting 17?
    Miami has the higher rated QB ??? That's news.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Miami has the higher rated QB ??? That's news.
    Tannehill is the highest rated QB in the league. 😂🤣

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Tannehill is the highest rated QB in the league. 😂🤣
    Tannehill plays for Tenn

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Tannehill plays for Tenn
    I know... my point is these passing numbers don’t mean much. The best team wins. Jameis leads the league in passing yards and we know how that works out.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Fitz is the better QB this year. Numbers don't lie.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    This is true. Cashed them many times this season. Thanks for the reminder. Laid off them for a few during their losing streak,
    Jesus were they flat. This is the first time they didn’t cover 1q this season at home for me. Won previous 6.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

OMG. This guy and lakerbiy are the two worst cappers. When I saw this post threw a few sheckles on fitzy

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

Stick to the NBA

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Stick to the NBA
    2-7 so far

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90362

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    2-7 so far
    Ouch

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

classic brofessor thread lol

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

week 17 is always upset week brady is done

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

Brady was pretty terrible. You can't totally blame receivers. They could lose wildcard if Tenn.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Brady was pretty terrible. You can't totally blame receivers. They could lose wildcard if Tenn.
    Pats lose next week. Lock it in. Tannehill is the better QB and Tennessee is the better team.

nbaprofosor

Ok guys Read read this with Italian accent!!! (like in good fellas) More funny!!

I am sorry is it funny ? Funny how ? Am i clown to you

Firt off all i always love this fukin century of the lock threads.They all go wrong. Well its not working. Let me tell you whole story from the beginning

27 December Friday . O'boy O'boy O,Boy i am freaking happy. Why ? My 7 day off starting that's the fukin why .(not to forget read with new yorkers italian accent )

Any way,I said new years coming. Why not, To make one good huge bet to get something to treat my self like a king.
    So checking all games to find one big strong fat Lock . Yesssss there it!!!!! It is looking straight to my face. O boy O boy O boy. Celticccccccc vs Cavs yesssssss...woow celtics got really good redeem . They are killing machine. Last 4 game they are just blowing Any Team . And they just beat cavaliers 20 day ago 22 point (110-88) and cavs getting only +13.5 I love it. Who doi take??? Ofcourseeeee cavs+13.5 If you know me already, You know i will lock the cavs with + point. Because there is no easy money .Ok one in the pocket . Now i can go with only one lock and hit hard. But lets make it more interesting, And find another lock and make the chicken more juicy . Now looking the NFl checking the lines, Odds, How important the games, Bla Bla . And catch my eyes. Miami+17.5, 18.5. Himmm, Isn't that Pats beat them in Miami 43-0.And for pats, To get home advantage need to win this game. And it is a must win gameeee, Come onnn, This Is a Freaking Patriots For crying out laud You think i am gone take pats-18.5 ?? opps sorry boys, In fact i will add Dolphins +18.5 to may parlay. Remember in this world what goes around, Comes around. ANd I remember Bellycheck , Many times in past, Last game of season, No meaning games, Pats spot already guaranteed . And some of us expecting He may go with second team . Noooo Ashole goes with whole team and Beat the opponents like no tomorrow. Now Carma has come. When you need to win a must win game, Miami will do the same thing to you. Plus Pats humiliate them in their home town. You think Its gone be easy game ? Easy my Ass.

Ok i got i 2lock parley in my pocket.I can go head and hit 2 lock ore make it more interesting
    So what did was instead of going cavs+13.5, and miami+18.5 divide 2 ticket add 2 more play and make it two 3 team parlay with 2 lock.
    So checked England premier Football (soccer) league and Find 2 team and make 2 ticket

1-cavs+13.5/ Miami+18.5 / brighton To win
    2-cavs+13.5/ Miami+18.5 /Everton To win

Game time. Fuk Fuk Fuk celtic killing cav's last q and they are up 23 point. Than miracle happens. Coach decide to let all rookies play last 4 minute of games. Here my cavs come back and cover the 13 point (129-117)
    Saturday My other 2 soccer team already won
    Well well well so my 3 tickets have miami +18.5 doesn't matter how strong i feel, This is a patriots and Brady, What if really come out strong and beat the hell out of Miami? SO what do i do???? Since it is last game of my parlays I can go head and bet some$ to pats-18.5 and secure my money ore , ore ,ore Ofcourse !!!!!!!!! MAKE THE ONE HUGE LOCK,JINX THREAD )) I am sorry "it wasn't right thing to do, But it was necessary."
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by nbaprofosor; 12-30-19 at 05:01 AM.

dbouchot
    dbouchot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

I don't get this, you create a thread about the pats winning by blowout and hours after the game is over you post a bet with the opposite and try to be funny with a long as post no one reads till the end? this is the reason why most of the threads (and posters) are meaningless and eveyone trolls around with fake bets, instead of being a respectable guy you come out as a joke, but all i can think at the moment is that if the pats had covered you would have been showboating about your pick. you should be dissapointed. congratulations on your win but whatever you have to say no one should listen you are as fake as anyone can be.

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    2-7 so far
    Lier

nbaprofosor

Quote Originally Posted by dbouchot View Post
    I don't get this, you create a thread about the pats winning by blowout and hours after the game is over you post a bet with the opposite and try to be funny with a long as post no one reads till the end? this is the reason why most of the threads (and posters) are meaningless and eveyone trolls around with fake bets, instead of being a respectable guy you come out as a joke, but all i can think at the moment is that if the pats had covered you would have been showboating about your pick. you should be dissapointed. congratulations on your win but whatever you have to say no one should listen you are as fake as anyone can be.
    nope if pats cover I would be pretty upset and not show up and said to my self “ well, Didn’t work”

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

nope if pats cover I would be pretty upset and not show up and said to my self “ well, Didn’t work”
    You are a fraud and as liar. You have been caught. Now disappear before you get your worthless tail kicked in here.