Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

49ers/Saints vs Ravens/Chiefs Superbowl

I can't see anyone else in the Superbowl this year besides these 4 teams.

Let's look at the AFC:
    -Patriots offense doesn't have the same spark this year and hard to repeat.
    -Texans have Bill O Brien.
    -Titans/Steelers/Bills not a chance in hell.

Now NFC
    -Cowboys or Eagles nope no chance.
    -Vikings not a chance with that oline.
    -Seahawks too many injuries and no defense.
    -Packers they have a chance but just can't see it, I think they're overrated.

Anyone give a chance to any of these other 8 teams?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14022

i like 49rs and chiefs BUT saints and ravens are both very tough brees is playing like he was 10 years ago and this kid lamarr jackson has to be somehow slowed down

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Saints vs Ravens imo. Brees and his experience will shine through in the NFC playoffs barring any fuckery by the refs this year. No one in the AFC playoffs can stop Lamar/Baltimore.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

It's going to be packers vs Chiefs. I got it at 64-1 and more at 52-1 to cash 1800 and win 4000 dollars off 200 if the packers win the matchup. Which they will. Been staging this since they put forth that NFL 100 marketing.

trevor123698

to add to what I said Rodgers prior to the 49ers beatdown admitted they're going to beat them in the playoffs. He said "we're gonna have to come down here and beat them at some point". He knows the plan.

DoubleR90
    DoubleR90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    It's going to be packers vs Chiefs. I got it at 64-1 and more at 52-1 to cash 1800 and win 4000 dollars off 200 if the packers win the matchup. Which they will. Been staging this since they put forth that NFL 100 marketing.
    I know we joke around a lot, but do people actually believe the "NFL fixes games" conspiracies?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    I know we joke around a lot, but do people actually believe the "NFL fixes games" conspiracies?
    I think they play a part in a way. For example, the league would for sure love to have a brady vs brees or mahomes vs Rodgers matchup in the superbowl for ratings.

Any team or qb that can give them ratings the refs will favor, I've seen this far too often with Patriots and Packers getting favorable calls.

But can other teams overcome it? For sure they can just is an uphill battle. Nfl isn't alone in this regard though as I've seen it in the NBA with Lebron/Warriors and NHL with Penguins/Golden Knights in the past.

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR90 View Post
    I don't believe anything. I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that the contract you sign when purchasing a game ticket to the NFL equates the game to a ballet. They can legally ignore their own rule book. It's literally pro wrestling and I have the supreme court rulings to back this up. The lawsuit from the jets fan Carl Mayer against spygate proves this. The league is a block entity. Legally speaking, they are all one in the same. The idea that these teams are separate entities is absurd. This is a penetrating choreographed game. They quite obviously are scripting things through coaches. Hence why Belicheat has half the penetrating league under his coaching tree. He's the new headmaster of the coaching. The game itself is war on a football field. War is easy to script. Hitler taking a dive in world war 2 is the best proof of this. Its absurd to claim its not fixed.

I don't believe anything. I know its a soap opera. How you can look at the day to day dramas they have on NFL network and ESPN and think otherwise baffles me. they got it all down to what the dude ate to make him take a shit on your mind and you don't see it. Idk how. But i guess its a matter of the "they live" glasses. I got a pair. You don't

what is the most shocking about all of this is they control the players they need through sex acts. You know rodgers pooper is as open as the grand canyon. He's been run up in more than ringo starr.
    Last edited by trevor123698; 12-26-19 at 05:26 AM.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

agree

49ers/saints

v

ravens/kc

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Titans will not be an easy out

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs / SF in the SB

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Titans will not be an easy out
    I have to think the league will do everything in its power to ensure we get the brady/mahomes rematch.

2nd most anticipated game of the year outside of the superbowl. Good vs evil / youth vs experience / luke Skywalker vs darth Vader.

trevor123698

these assholes picks haven't held up too well.

Wargasm
    Wargasm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Chiefs / SF in the SB
    AMEN! Put in a future for SF vs KC superbowl matchup at +684.

trevor123698

these dumbasses are some sports betting legends. Sooooo sure of their picks only to be slaughtered.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    these dumbasses are some sports betting legends. Sooooo sure of their picks only to be slaughtered.
    how so its 49ers v chiefs