2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Let’s face it, I’m rarely tired (lol), all the ncaa games pretty much over and I’m bored so let’s find some nfl winners!!

I’ve played 2 earlier in the week.

Steelers +3.5. Don’t care what these teams doing so far, don’t care who wearing the uniforms, when these 2 meet up and I can get over a fg I take it regardless of who I like! Even better it with the home team. You telling me you don’t think this will be up in the air late? Prob decided on last possession by a fg? I do.

Bills/titans under 38.5. Straight up slugfest. It take a bunch of strange events for 20 points not to absolutely be enough to win this game imo. Sharpest bills guy I know thinks they lose by DD here which I was pretty shocked for him to say but even if that the case it works in under favor. Henry and titans oline should bully bills around and grind clock. Allen will keep droves going w his legs. Drives will stall with Fgs.

Anyways that all I have actually bet but I’m also playing bears for sure. Let’s hear what ya’ll think and see if we can churn out some winners like we did Saturday

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was close to betting the Steelers but I went with the under instead, I don't see Pittsburgh being able to run on Baltimore like they did on cincinnats undersized defensive line and I don't trust Rudolph.

Steelers have very good linebackers, they should be able to contain Jackson.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Scared of Bills/Titans under. I completely agree, but looks too easy.

I think Houston will roll Atlanta after last week's loss. Falcons have big issues.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Scared of Bills/Titans under. I completely agree, but looks too easy.

I think Houston will roll Atlanta after last week's loss. Falcons have big issues.
    I'd lean Houston but their defense looks bad with clowney gone and no secondary, I see that game going over.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'd lean Houston but their defense looks bad with clowney gone and no secondary, I see that game going over.
    I lean over in Houston too, atl doesn’t really have the pass rush Winston been seeing most the year.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Banks, what you think of bucs+3? Contrarian enough for me

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I lean over in Houston too, atl doesn’t really have the pass rush Winston been seeing most the year.
    Yeah it's odd to me no one is talking about quinn getting fired and everyone wants gruden fired. Not that it's Quinn's fault Atlanta sucks but expectations for the falcons were much higher than the Redskins.

2daBank

I was close to betting the Steelers but I went with the under instead, I don't see Pittsburgh being able to run on Baltimore like they did on cincinnats undersized defensive line and I don't trust Rudolph.

Steelers have very good linebackers, they should be able to contain Jackson.
    Under def makes sense too. I’ve always kinda liked rudolf tho and ravens secondary can be had. Loved the way Steelers backers were flying all over the field Monday night. Think that was bush coming out party. End of day tho if they woulda gave me ravens w 3.5 id have took that. You know this bitch gonna be close.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

I considered Titans -3. They get Taylor Lewan back this week and Bills actually aren't very stout against the run though they did pretty well last week. Still, I think Titans will just run it down their throat with Henry.

Allen probably won't be too mobile, it's hard to envision how they will put up any points.

But still, I couldn't do it with such a low total, I ultimately passed on this game altogether.

2daBank

Yeah it's odd to me no one is talking about quinn getting fired and everyone wants gruden fired. Not that it's Quinn's fault Atlanta sucks but expectations for the falcons were much higher than the Redskins.
    Another place I talk this stuff I said last week they should rip that whole thing apart including firing Quinn. I gave them a pass last year cause all the injuries the defense had but I expected them to be much more competitive this year and they have sucked for real. They were lucky as shit to beat Philly mash unit or they winless!

thomorino

Under def makes sense too. I’ve always kinda liked rudolf tho and ravens secondary can be had. Loved the way Steelers backers were flying all over the field Monday night. Think that was bush coming out party. End of day tho if they woulda gave me ravens w 3.5 id have took that. You know this bitch gonna be close.
    Yeah I see a close game too, it seems like Pitts defense has turned a corner with bush and Fitzpatrick, I thought Rudolph looked good against Seattle too, I was surprised they basically treated him like a toddler against Bengals rarely throwing down the field.

thomorino

Another place I talk this stuff I said last week they should rip that whole thing apart including firing Quinn. I gave them a pass last year cause all the injuries the defense had but I expected them to be much more competitive this year and they have sucked for real. They were lucky as shit to beat Philly mash unit or they winless!
    Yeah I think the media just likes Quinn because he's a nice guy, he really only had 1 very good year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    I considered Titans -3. They get Taylor Lewan back this week and Bills actually aren't very stout against the run though they did pretty well last week. Still, I think Titans will just run it down their throat with Henry.

Allen probably won't be too mobile, it's hard to envision how they will put up any points.

But still, I couldn't do it with such a low total, I ultimately passed on this game altogether.
    I talk to someone who big bills fan but like me w cards is capable of being honest and he thinks titans smash them. Got me considering them. If bills can’t extend drives they will be so worn down by the 4th qrtr. I kinda doubt Allen doesn’t run, it in his nature and his legs ain’t hurt, guys forget bout concussions (pun kinda intended, lol).,

thomorino

I still don't trust Jackson, I remember him missing so many receivers at Louisville and baltores receivers are nothing special.

2daBank

Yeah I think the media just likes Quinn because he's a nice guy, he really only had 1 very good year.
    Wasn’t that when shanny was the OC tho? Think we know who was responsible there!

2daBank

I still don't trust Jackson, I remember him missing so many receivers at Louisville and baltores receivers are nothing special.
    I remember 2 weeks ago when some retard was saying what great value he was at 10-1 to win mvp!! Lmfao

thomorino

Wasn’t that when shanny was the OC tho? Think we know who was responsible there!
    They did have a very good defense that year too, but that was really the way only year.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

My read on the NFL card this week. Which isn't much. So take it for what it's worth... LOL

Bears look too easy with the -5ish. I'd pound that. But it looks fishy. Maybe I'm dumb for not doing it. But staying away...

Giants look tempting catching those 5.5 points at home against a Viking team that is reeling and talking about being frustrated. Danny hasn't seen a defense like this yet though. I think he's in for a rude awaking tomorrow.. Lay the points.

Laying points in Dallas looks tempting. Especially with Adams out. But Dallas might be a mirage here. They haven't beat anyone. And Rodgers owns that building. I like the points.

MNF matchup looks fun. I don't like laying the points with SF. They haven't beat anyone yet. Not sold on CLE yet either. They are up and down and shaky. I think this one is a fun shootout. Square betting the over on MNF I know, but I think it's up and down the field. Turnover decides it at the end. So I'll stay away from the side and go with the fun. Over 46.5.

thomorino

I remember 2 weeks ago when some retard was saying what great value he was at 10-1 to win mvp!! Lmfao
    Yeah it's starting to look like Pittsburgh has a shot to win the division if they let Rudolph throw.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    My read on the NFL card this week. Which isn't much. So take it for what it's worth... LOL

Bears look too easy with the -5ish. I'd pound that. But it looks fishy. Maybe I'm dumb for not doing it. But staying away...

Giants look tempting catching those 5.5 points at home against a Viking team that is reeling and talking about being frustrated. Danny hasn't seen a defense like this yet though. I think he's in for a rude awaking tomorrow.. Lay the points.

Laying points in Dallas looks tempting. Especially with Adams out. But Dallas might be a mirage here. They haven't beat anyone. And Rodgers owns that building. I like the points.

MNF matchup looks fun. I don't like laying the points with SF. They haven't beat anyone yet. Not sold on CLE yet either. They are up and down and shaky. I think this one is a fun shootout. Square betting the over on MNF I know, but I think it's up and down the field. Turnover decides it at the end. So I'll stay away from the side and go with the fun. Over 46.5.
    I think it's big the raiders got to London early to adjust to the time xhamge, gruden talked about how the go their too late last year.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Banks, what you think of bucs+3? Contrarian enough for me
    I wanna love them but kinda feel like last week cheating us out of getting a more fair number! I been talking up Bucs for weeks,, still don’t trust shamus but think Arians doing a good job w him, think the d pretty decent too. They were giving saints hell when they were terrible as well!! All that said man I feel like we should be getting at least the damn hook!! Honestly more like 4/5 where I was hoping to be.,

I thinks they can do it but at same time not sure we getting a fair price to take them based off recent events, know what I’m sayin?

2daBank

I think it's big the raiders got to London early to adjust to the time xhamge, gruden talked about how the go their too late last year.
    I don’t think it matters. I think bears offense gonna look much better with chase getting ball out to the right reads on time.

thomorino

I wanna love them but kinda feel like last week cheating us out of getting a more fair number! I been talking up Bucs for weeks,, still don’t trust shamus but think Arians doing a good job w him, think the d pretty decent too. They were giving saints hell when they were terrible as well!! All that said man I feel like we should be getting at least the damn hook!! Honestly more like 4/5 where I was hoping to be.,

I thinks they can do it but at same time not sure we getting a fair price to take them based off recent events, know what I’m sayin?
    I bet saints, I think the line should be here her too. Bridgewater should keep getting better as he learns the offense.

thomorino

I don’t think it matters. I think bears offense gonna look much better with chase getting ball out to the right reads on time.
    I think chase sucks. I watched him Philly and last week, he has no arm strength. Raiders defense isn't anything special but I think raiders keep the game close, raiders offensive line is playing well.

Sol Diablo

Line looks tricky in that TB/NO game too. No reason why the Saints cant beat TB at home the week after taking care of Dallas right?

IDK. Both teams probably overvalued at this point. Especially after TB won in LA the way they did.

Stay away game for me. Interested to see how it plays out though. Arians very underrated as a coach. He spent 5 years in AZ and was the most successful coach they ever had by far. He can make things happen with a little talent..

thomorino

Line looks tricky in that TB/NO game too. No reason why the Saints cant beat TB at home the week after taking care of Dallas right?

IDK. Both teams probably overvalued at this point. Especially after TB won in LA the way they did.

Stay away game for me. Interested to see how it plays out though. Arians very underrated as a coach. He spent 5 years in AZ and was the most successful coach they ever had by far. He can make things happen with a little talent..
    Ariens is a great offensive mind for sure, but his teams always seem to out up a lot of points and not win anything.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I'm betting on Arians. That defense will step up.

2daBank

I wanted to like packers with the hook but Zeke is gonna go ham on that run d imo, that where pack can be had and he coming off a crap performance. End of day I do think Rodgers and co will stay in it and we could have a classic like that playoff game few years back so really tough to lay the 3.5 but so hard to take it when I think Zeke will go for a buck fifty herd easy.

I think bears really are that easy, no trubisky this offense gonna look better watch! All things to me say this one it’s hip to be square!!

I agree w you with Gmen+5.5 but some guys I respect trying to talk me off of it, lol. I already played them in some contest but still dunno if I’m gonna bet them or not?

I haven’t dug much into Monday night, I lean San Fran as well. I don’t care nothing about a over being square or not but here something to think about. Browns offense has not looked good against the better Dlines and niners have one the better ones! Browns oline is not good and think they get abused here which will make scoring tough, just a thought.

2daBank

I think chase sucks. I watched him Philly and last week, he has no arm strength. Raiders defense isn't anything special but I think raiders keep the game close, raiders offensive line is playing well.
    His arm strength is not good (kinda like your boy Brees ). But he gets it out on time and to the right read, that gonna make Nagy play designs look so much better imo!! They looked way better when he came in cold w no 1st team reps. Obviously he wasn’t asked to do much after half but at 1st when it mattered I saw something I liked. I think bears offense hits highest score of season.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Right, Bucs off an impressive win while New Orleans looked sluggish against Dallas and playing with a backup QB. Not sure which side is the contrarian here tbh

Sol Diablo

I wanted to like packers with the hook but Zeke is gonna go ham on that run d imo, that where pack can be had and he coming off a crap performance. End of day I do think Rodgers and co will stay in it and we could have a classic like that playoff game few years back so really tough to lay the 3.5 but so hard to take it when I think Zeke will go for a buck fifty herd easy.

I think bears really are that easy, no trubisky this offense gonna look better watch! All things to me say this one it’s hip to be square!!

I agree w you with Gmen+5.5 but some guys I respect trying to talk me off of it, lol. I already played them in some contest but still dunno if I’m gonna bet them or not?

I haven’t dug much into Monday night, I lean San Fran as well. I don’t care nothing about a over being square or not but here something to think about. Browns offense has not looked good against the better Dlines and niners have one the better ones! Browns oline is not good and think they get abused here which will make scoring tough, just a thought.
    NFL is tough. Gotta look for spots and pick them out.

Most guys that beat it just play numbers. Get the best numbers on a regular basis and win in the end based on the % game.

I'm not that sharp. So just watch the games. Get a feel. And know there is a WWE affect to this too. Try to find some spots and angles. Try to stay away from the traps that look too easy.

Fun nonetheless. Good luck tomorrow.

thomorino

Yeah the 49ers defensive line has looked good, they should have a nice advantage there.

2daBank

I like the d, I played them last week (and the under! Lmfao). After all those picks game got crazy wasn’t really a indicator of the d. Bowles a really good coach, Tampa has a excellent staff yet the racist morons on SBR keep saying how is leftwhich a OC, as if Ariana hires stupid ppl! I swear I’d kill to get put in a room w some these miserable fukks round here!!

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Saints' defense is really good too though. I'm afraid the pressure might get Winston into some bad habits and cause turnovers.

Seeing the total at 45.5 though makes me lean to the over. That is really low number for the superdome.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Saints' defense is really good too though. I'm afraid the pressure might get Winston into some bad habits and cause turnovers.

Seeing the total at 45.5 though makes me lean to the over. That is really low number for the superdome.
    McCallister and evens have had some battles!! He don’t usually punk evens like he did cooper last week tho. And Godwiin in the slot a weapon! Shamus always has those picks lurking but I don’t think saints gonna contain these guys like Dallas. For some reason saints and Dallas just tough for each other’s offenses Been a few games now just like last week! Over does make some sense. More I talk tho the more I wanna play Bucs money line!!

1234 ... Last