Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Seahawks favored to beat the Rams? Never.

This line makes no sense to me. Hawks are overrated as hell. Their best offensive player is Chris Carson who doesn't stop fumbling. Their best WR is a 5'9 guy. They have an amazing front 7 but I can't even name 1 guy in their secondary. Rams are gonna shotgun 4 wide all day and have a field day against these guys. Wilson played this team tough last year when the Rams had injuries across the board. Both teams are 100% healthy going into this. I don't see Seattle winning this game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coin flip

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

coin flip whats the line?? are their not better wagers on the board??

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Yeah because the Rams looked awesome getting punked at home by the Buccaneers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

“Rams are gonna shotgun 4 wr all day”,, lmao, yea cause Goff throwing another 50+ times on the road should work out perfectly.

Crazy mcvey is gonna go away from the 3wr set he always uses!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    “Rams are gonna shotgun 4 wr all day”,, lmao, yea cause Goff throwing another 50+ times on the road should work out perfectly.

Crazy mcvey is gonna go away from the 3wr set he always uses!
    Whatever, I'm counting Gurley as a WR. He splits out there sometimes.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Yeah because the Rams looked awesome getting punked at home by the Buccaneers.
    What does that have to do with this week? Bucs have the WRs to challenge the Rams CBS. Who's challenging Talib and Peters in this game? Lockette? Give me a break.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    coin flip whats the line?? are their not better wagers on the board??
    Don't see a better one than this at the moment.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

how about minnesota although i dont see value in the line

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

The only thing that scares me is the Rams O Line. I think Gurley gets at least 20 touches. Rams in a classic bounce back spot here too.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Metcalf

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Could go either way.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Wilson is battle tested by far the better quarterback. Century link on prime time good luck line is spot on. Donaldson is a penalty machine. Seahawks pound the ball load the box dare that clown Goff to throw. Cooper Kupp might have a big game he hometown boy but Kupp won’t win the game for them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    how about minnesota although i dont see value in the line
    You trust cousins even vs Gmen crappy d? I really don’t and while I think cook will prob have a big game I also think Gmen gonna be able to score some points, if they do and cousins forced to make throws who knows how that will go? Jones getting Tate back this week too, I like the +5.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Wilson is battle tested by far the better quarterback. Century link on prime time good luck line is spot on. Donaldson is a penalty machine. Seahawks pound the ball load the box dare that clown Goff to throw. Cooper Kupp might have a big game he hometown boy but Kupp won’t win the game for them.
    If Goff throws it as many times as goaty wants rams be fukked. They better get Gurley going.

Dunno how the hell he thinks rams should be favs? Ain’t nobody favs in Seattle!! In prime time like you said? Yea right.

pilebuck13

If Goff throws it as many times as goaty wants rams be fukked. They better get Gurley going.

Dunno how the hell he thinks rams should be favs? Ain’t nobody favs in Seattle!! In prime time like you said? Yea right.
    He’s smoked dude. Lmao drop back in shotgun lmao like he’s fukin Brett farve lmao

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Goff leads the NFL in turnovers. I wouldn’t bet on him either in a road game like Seattle.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

I agree with Goat here, line feels like an overreaction to me

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Goff leads the NFL in turnovers. I wouldn’t bet on him either in a road game like Seattle.
    He is a clown dude. Believe Kupp has decent game though. But if they fail to run the ball they are done I’ll be at the game should be fun time.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    go peep how hawks play in prime time

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Rams should win. Gurley was complaining about the short week. I hope for their sake that doesn’t trickle down to the rest of the team. If they go into Seattle with a shit attitude they will lose.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24868

Seahawks opened at +1 on 5D and dropped to -2 (now at -1.5). I gotta believe there is a lot of sharp money on the Hawks driving that line so early. I just hope I can jump back in at SEA -1 or better.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Rams should win. Gurley was complaining about the short week. I hope for their sake that doesn’t trickle down to the rest of the team. If they go into Seattle with a shit attitude they will lose.
    Gurley not same guy anymore although maybe he look better after so little work last week. Oline not opening the holes they used to either.

2daBank

It Seattle at home, less than 3 is showing rams plenty of respect. How often Seattle been dogs at home the last 5 years?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Seahawks opened at +1 on 5D and dropped to -2 (now at -1.5). I gotta believe there is a lot of sharp money on the Hawks driving that line so early. I just hope I can jump back in at SEA -1 or better.
    That's as insignificant a three point move as you can have though... You're more or less picking a winner either way.

Doesn't require a ton of money for that move to occur.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24868

Fair enough. Especially early in the week. But, since sharps typically bet early, I can see a general sharp trend on this one. If it was an NCCAAF game with 3 point move... meh. NFL 3 point move or more, I usually watch closer unless there is a significant injury to consider.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Fair enough. Especially early in the week. But, since sharps typically bet early, I can see a general sharp trend on this one. If it was an NCCAAF game with 3 point move... meh. NFL 3 point move or more, I usually watch closer unless there is a significant injury to consider.
    I wouldn’t call anyone who bets NFL early in the week ‘sharp’

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol goffs a rag doll

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Line was -1.5 Hawks

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Rams have owned the Seahawks for the past several years even going back to the Fisher regime. Gurley had 5 rushing attempts last game - that shit ain't happening again. This is a divisional game. Expect the Rams to rush 30-40 times.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

It Seattle at home, less than 3 is showing rams plenty of respect. How often Seattle been dogs at home the last 5 years?
    I totally get where you're coming from, but I think this Hawks team is getting too much credit for past accomplishments. They're not the same team, and they were probably already a bit lucky to have the streak of home success they had unless you think it's magical.

I personally still believe Rams are an elite team and Goff will perform and that people are overreacting to the Bucs game, AND that this will be a big bounceback game for a hungry contender. Right or wrong, we'll see.

2daBank

I totally get where you're coming from, but I think this Hawks team is getting too much credit for past accomplishments. They're not the same team, and they were probably already a bit lucky to have the streak of home success they had unless you think it's magical.

I personally still believe Rams are an elite team and Goff will perform and that people are overreacting to the Bucs game, AND that this will be a big bounceback game for a hungry contender. Right or wrong, we'll see.
    I agree Seattle is prob a little down but wilson still a winner and that place still a nightmare to play at.,

Not sure I agree about rams tho, even tho Kupp back makes them better they are not what they were last year. Gurley a shell of himself (although if he ever gonna be good it should be off a 5 carry game), the oline is aging and not doing nearly the same job (all their blocking metrics way down), and honestly I think teams have to a degree figured out what mcvey does and he hasn’t shown any willingness or ability to adjust. They certainly still have capable pieces but forget the Bucs game they haven’t played one game this year that resembles what they did last season.

I hate thu night so I most likely won’t touch it but I certainly don’t think rams a great bargain here.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Rams have owned the Seahawks for the past several years even going back to the Fisher regime. Gurley had 5 rushing attempts last game - that shit ain't happening again. This is a divisional game. Expect the Rams to rush 30-40 times.
    And get stuffed. Gaucho stop man I’ll be there in my throwback Shawn springs and a dodgers hat lmao. I love LA but listen man the rams I don’t like this team Goff is a nobody man.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sea rarely loses two straight at home.

Rams are horseshit

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Seattle rarely loses in prime time. 26-5 record under Pete Carroll so good luck.

1234 ... Last