RockyBalboa
    RockyBalboa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4028

Indianapolis -1 x two units

When Luck retired people assumed the Colts were dead men walking. I think Brissett is good enough to start in the league and turn in a good season. I am also a believer in Frank Reich and his game planning. I’m not a fan of the Falcons, Dan Quinn or Matt Ryan. They’re always looked at as a great team but they constantly piss all over themselves. Colts take this one at home. I think Ebron has a big game.

Denver +7.5 x two units

Fangio faced Rodgers for years when he was with Chicago. The Broncos are offensively challenged, yes. And the Packers defense has been stout. I don’t feel like Rodgers and LaFleur are on the same page yet and facing a Broncos defense that can be after it isn’t a good recipe for getting on track. GB jumped out to a 21-0 lead and then had to hang on last week. Their offense died. If Cousins didn’t do what Kirk Cousins loves to do, thrown back breaking licks, the Pack loses that game. So I’m taking the points here banking on it staying close.

Oakland +9 x two units

This is mainly a bet bc the Vikes are laying too many points. Like I said above Kirk Cousins is their QB and I don’t trust him at all. They’ll feed Dalvin Cook a lot I’m sure. Raiders defense, outside of that second quarter last week, clamped down on KC for the most part.

Philadelphia -4.5 x two units

The line was beaten down enough for me to feel comfortable laying points with my beat up Birds. Yeah they’re injured physically. But Detroit is often injured mentally when it comes to football. They do some of the dumbest shit. So I think the Eagles take the game. They’ll lean on the Howard/Sanders backfield I think.

Four Team 6pt Teaser
    Denver +13.5
    New Orleans +11
    NY Giants +11
    Oakland +15

Good luck to everyone.
    Last edited by RockyBalboa; 09-22-19 at 11:45 AM.

RockyBalboa

Added

Miami +24.5 live
    Eagles -2.5 live

RockyBalboa

Looking pretty rough for the early games. Hope to bounce back in the afternoon.

Added Eagles +6.5 live because I’m a glutton for punishment. They look like absolute shit. Granted they’re not healthy but they’re the team doing dumb shit today and not the Lions.

Afternoon games:

Arizona -2.5 x three units

I’m not a fan of Murray really but I think he outduels Allen. If you can even call this a duel. I see the Cards coming away with a big win at home.

San Fran -6.5 x two units

A contrarian pick here. It seems as if the Niners offense is gaining steam and I’ve seen a lot of people on PIT. Shanahan will have a good scheme for the Steelers Swiss cheese defense.

Giants +5 x two units

I liked this all week once they benched Eli. Jones will energize their offense because he can get the ball down the field and that’ll loosen up room for Barkley. Tampa has a nice defense but the Giants keep it close and might win outright.

Saints +6 x two units

Teddy B will play well with a week to have a game plan put in for him. The LOB is no more in Seattle and they can be scored on. I like Kamara to have a big game.

Houston +3 x one unit

Yeah the Texans struggle to protect. But I believe they’ll pressure the Bolts secondary still with Watson being able to move around and give himself time. I also like the Hyde/Johnson duo.

RockyBalboa

Denver missed XP sucks. Damn.

Bad read by me on Oakland. And they’re about to hit the road for forever so they’ll be in auto fade for awhile.

RockyBalboa

And the Miami mistakes all day were tough to watch. The +24.5 live should’ve come home for me but nope. Gonna lose that on the hook too just like Denver.

Sometimes you’re the windshield and sometimes you’re the bug. Close losses in college and NFL this week and I’m the bug.

RockyBalboa

Early games results;

1-3 minus six units
    2-2 on live bets for minus one unit

Added Giants +6.5 live on afternoons

RockyBalboa

penetrating drops are killing me. The Eagles two weeks in a row. Saquan a dropped TD.

And the Niners/Jimmy G are allergic to keeping the football.

RockyBalboa

Added Houston +7.5 live

Arizona has shit the bed. McCaffrey blasting off a 77yd TD and then Murray throws a pick and it’s turned into a TD. Goodnight any shot of covering that one.

RockyBalboa

Added Houston -2.5 live and San Fran -0.5 live

RockyBalboa

Lol JFC

As soon as I locked that in - San Fran turns it over again.

RockyBalboa

Bookkeeping for the day heading into the night cap:

4-5 minus six units on full game action
    5-2 plus five units on live bets
    9-7 total for minus one unit

I’m going to roll with the Rams tonight. Cleveland is beat up with injuries.

Rams -5 x three units

I’ll look for live plays too. I was thinking about playing the under but it’s been beaten down to 48/48.5