2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I just don't think AB is that smart and calculating to think that through so deeply. Plus, he will end up losing around $21 million in the process. Even if you hate the Raiders and love the Pat's, you don't leave that type of money on the table, when all he had to do was be a model citizen for about a week?
    Now that I think of it he isn’t that smart but pats probably been tampering the whole time and orchestrated. They knew Steelers wouldn’t send him there plus they save their picks.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Spot on. They push the limits and the one time they did nothing serious (inflategate) the league fought hard and then poor Goodell had to give Brady trophy in the end. League ain't gonna say anything again.

Is it in the rules? Then what’s the problem?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Is it in the rules? Then what’s the problem?
    Where did I say they broke the rules?

Bostongambler

Well why would the league say anything to them?

2daBank

If the world wasn’t happy about blues kicking the crap out the smug stupid accent Boston fanboys Bruins they crazy. Can’t wait till Brady gets old overnight and we don’t have to hear another stupid sounding accent Brag about “their” faggy team.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    If the world wasn’t happy about blues kicking the crap out the smug stupid accent Boston fanboys Bruins they crazy. Can’t wait till Brady gets old overnight and we don’t have to hear another stupid sounding accent Brag about “their” faggy team.
    Truth hurts when we brag about our team oh little jealous twerp.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Belichick: “The Steelers will never trade you to us, so just go wherever they send you and act like a maniac until they finally release you.”

Antonio Brown: “Done. See you soon”
    This.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    There has to be something seriously wrong with the cap ruling when a team can add signing bonuses etc.

No way New England should be allowed to do this...
    NE did nothing wrong in regards to the cap. If they cut someone or restructured a contract to make room that's 100% above board, something done by every team in the league. Don't believe for a second there weren't other teams considering signing Brown, NE probably the only one with enough upstairs and in the locker room to deal with him. Power-wise he's way down in the pecking order on that team. He'll find out real quick if he thinks differently.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20529

Fukkin joke. Hopefully this what takes down the dynasty
    Hear, hear

Some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen

Bostongambler

Or maybe it just adds momentum and the dynasty rolls for years to come.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Belichick 4D chess all the way

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I just don't think AB is that smart and calculating to think that through so deeply. Plus, he will end up losing around $21 million in the process. Even if you hate the Raiders and love the Pat's, you don't leave that type of money on the table, when all he had to do was be a model citizen for about a week?
    Hmm.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Or maybe it just adds momentum and the dynasty rolls for years to come.
    That ends soon as Brady hangs 'em up

2daBank

Truth hurts when we brag about our team oh little jealous twerp.
    Lol.

I’m not jealous of shit, everyone knows what I think of most “fans”, those players winning rings don’t give 2 fukks bout you. It hurts when you brag only in sense I laugh so hard listening to ppl act as if they won something. Then it hurts cause of how annoying it is that ppl who didn’t win anything never shut up about how some Mfers they dont know made them oh so happy, Lmfao. When I start bragging about what cardinals accomplish fukkin shoot me already.

I party w the city then forget all bout it cause end of day so what. If I didn’t gamble i wouldn’t even watch sports.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-07-19 at 06:17 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ThaTopMoron

Kermit

Last edited by Kermit; 09-07-19 at 06:19 PM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

C'mon Kermit, English!

https://t.co/RqLzlm1xkf

Edit: Good job!
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 09-07-19 at 06:27 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    C'mon Kermit, English!

https://t.co/RqLzlm1xkf

Edit: Good job!
    I kept trying to copy and paste it, but it kept fukking up. I had to manually enter it.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I kept trying to copy and paste it, but it kept fukking up. I had to manually enter it.
    Yeah, twitter links can be a pain. Kind of like AB

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    NE did nothing wrong in regards to the cap. If they cut someone or restructured a contract to make room that's 100% above board, something done by every team in the league. Don't believe for a second there weren't other teams considering signing Brown, NE probably the only one with enough upstairs and in the locker room to deal with him. Power-wise he's way down in the pecking order on that team. He'll find out real quick if he thinks differently.
    Not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying why should the NFL have a cap then? It's just hilarious to me. I know Brady took signing bonuses to reconstruct his deal etc. I guess the entire league should do this? Don't understand why they haven't?

A long time ago.... didn't MLB have no cap? And the Yankees would spend and spend and spend etc.

It's just ridiculous to even have a cap in the NFL.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

what math are you doing? he got a 9 million dollar signing bonus. incentives get him to 15 mil this year. he was going to make 14.9 this year with the raiders. every top receiver has a great year with pats. he can do this next year somewhere else and make another 15 mil getting 30 mil in 2 years.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hmm.

This guy is a riot. Will the New England dynasty implode because of the signing??? Must See TV

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

This guy is a riot. Will the New England dynasty implode because of the signing??? Must See TV
    They didnt win the big one with Moss....

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying why should the NFL have a cap then? It's just hilarious to me. I know Brady took signing bonuses to reconstruct his deal etc. I guess the entire league should do this? Don't understand why they haven't?

A long time ago.... didn't MLB have no cap? And the Yankees would spend and spend and spend etc.

It's just ridiculous to even have a cap in the NFL.
    Money, don't think you understand. Signing bonuses aren't excluded from the salary cap, it all counts, it's just money up front. Until recently signing bonuses were the only guaranteed money players received. Wasn't any rule against guaranteed money, owners just didn't offer it in contract negotiations. If a player signs a 5 year $100 million dollar deal, doesn't mean he's gonna see it all. The only thing that matters is the guaranteed money. If $50 million of that was guaranteed (signing bonus, salary, whatever) that counts against the cap and the team can spread that out over the life of the contract, for example $10 million a year for 5 years. They cut the player or not it counts. Any money not guaranteed only counts once it's been paid. It's all legit regarding the cap. The behind closed doors dealings? Who knows.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Lol.

I’m not jealous of shit, everyone knows what I think of most “fans”, those players winning rings don’t give 2 fukks bout you. It hurts when you brag only in sense I laugh so hard listening to ppl act as if they won something. Then it hurts cause of how annoying it is that ppl who didn’t win anything never shut up about how some Mfers they dont know made them oh so happy, Lmfao. When I start bragging about what cardinals accomplish fukkin shoot me already.

I party w the city then forget all bout it cause end of day so what. If I didn’t gamble i wouldn’t even watch sports.
    he's just a typical boston fan

you know what Patriot fans did when the Colts completed a 17 point 4th quarter comeback with a TD pass with 10 seconds left? this was in Indy in November of 2009. they were talking big all game while ahead but as soon as it got tight they shut up... after Manning's GW TD pass with 10 sec left I celebrated with my friend & the fans around me then quickly turned around to ask the Patriot fans what they thought of Bill going for it on his own 29 yard line... was he afraid of Peyton that much? I didn't get an answer because they were already GONE

only BB and Brady left the stadium faster that night

Bostongambler

You are the Topmoron alright, fits you right.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

You are the Topmoron alright, fits you right.
    username is to troll the real morons like you

calling posters "jealous little twerps"

don't you have some trolling to do of your own in morino threads?

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    username is to troll the real morons like you

calling posters "jealous little twerps"

don't you have some trolling to do of your own in morino threads?
    Nice try, idiot.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Antionio- who the f cares ain't won shit. Cleveland Browns Bitches

First 123