gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That what I saw on screen. Didn’t see signing bonus or whatever.
    get some glasses old man lol. schefter reporting 15 mil with 9 million dollar signing bonus.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Let's reward the asshole & place him on the best team in the league, unfuKing real guys .....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Another superbowl win

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Pats now 0 chance. Couldnt win with Moss in his prime 0 chance they win with past prime prima Donna AB
    They did go 16-0 w Moss, that was prob a all timer team. Just ran into luck box close his eyes and throw Eli.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Let's reward the asshole & place him on the best team in the league, unfuKing real guys .....
    As if the rule changes they make every year not a big enough joke.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

He will make more money if he just goes year to year provided he stays healthy and (unlikely) isn't a cancer.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you shitting me? Unless they conspired to do this shit a long time ago, that is a stupid move by the Pats.
    ultimate babysitting challenge for belichik. probably has a special psychologist for him already.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    get some glasses old man lol. schefter reporting 15 mil with 9 million dollar signing bonus.
    Prob was 15 mil. I wear line the strongest contacts they make for astigmatism already! I was born blind, just didn’t know it till like 20. Miracle I made it this far! Lol

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I really hope it gets reported all the things that would void the signing bonus.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

I wonder if Dorsett is the one that gets cut.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Seriously? Unrealz. So he gets paid. Pats get him and Oakland gave up the draft picks? Lol
    Pats find a way to fuk everyone again lol

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I wonder if Dorsett is the one that gets cut.
    Yes & the Miami Dolphins will scoop him up.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    I really hope it gets reported all the things that would void the signing bonus.
    if i were brown i would wear a hanibal lecter mask with a zipper on it so i couldn't talk. and then i would throw my phone away and get and old school dialer for the house and a pager. and give him a locker in a separate facility lol.
    oh yeah, and become marshawn lynch with the media. that should cover it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

This is good news. The last good receiver that played there (moss) won nothing.

Get you Giants Superbowl bets in. Congratulations to Eli Manning on his third Superbowl win.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    What did you expect...? A blind man could have seen this coming

Are you shitting me? Unless they conspired to do this shit a long time ago, that is a stupid move by the Pats.
    Of course this was in the works, Brown's been doing everything in his power the last few weeks to get cut. Rosenhaus had an unsigned contract in a drawer just waiting to pull the trigger. You think they negotiated this deal in an hour? It's one thing to be a free agent and sign wherever you want, it's another to sign a deal then purposely sabotage that deal to get out of it. And still get your way. In this scenario should have to sit out a year. I know he was traded to Oakland, but he didn't have to sign.

Good on Mark Davis for backing his gm, I'm sure if Gruden got his way Brown would still be in Oakland.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

Of course this was in the works, Brown's been doing everything in his power the last few weeks to get cut. Rosenhaus had an unsigned contract in a drawer just waiting to pull the trigger. You think they negotiated this deal in an hour? It's one thing to be a free agent and sign wherever you want, it's another to sign a deal then purposely sabotage that deal to get out of it. And still get your way. In this scenario should have to sit out a year. I know he was traded to Oakland, but he didn't have to sign.

Good on Mark Davis for backing his gm, I'm sure if Gruden got his way Brown would still be in Oakland.

if he's just been playing crazy, he deserves an oscar because he has the whole world fooled. i think he experienced something similar to michael jackson when you become successful and then oddly eccentric and weird. i think he is a bit delusional tbh

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

If Jets Divisional futures move to 800 I am pounding

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Patriots will likely end up getting a comp pick for Brown in 2020 to make it even sweeter.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So basically Brown went to Oakland with no intentions of playing for them only to act like and ass and get released so that he could get signed by the team that he originally wanted to play for. And he already had his price named and the Pats just happened to have that amount left in their cap.

He played the system.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

if he's just been playing crazy, he deserves an oscar because he has the whole world fooled. i think he experienced something similar to michael jackson when you become successful and then oddly eccentric and weird. i think he is a bit delusional tbh
    May be. I think without a doubt he's a narcissist to the nth degree. And where else but NE to get your mug on the screen 24/7. I'm for the players in any sport 99.9% of the time, it's a business, get what you can. This is the .1%. If not for that $30 mil guaranteed, would have been nice to see the Raiders Keyshawn his ass like the Bucs/Gruden did to Johnson when he started his me me shit. Hope this bites the Pats in the ass.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So basically Brown went to Oakland with no intentions of playing for them only to act like and ass and get released so that he could get signed by the team that he originally wanted to play for, and he already had his price tag and the Pats just happened to have that amount left in their cap.

He played the system.
    i can't imagine he was pretending. dude seems crazy. but julio jones the big winner today. 66 million with 64 million due at signing? wow. winning. arthur blank is the owner you want to play for lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is a crazy story

2daBank

May be. I think without a doubt he's a narcissist to the nth degree. And where else but NE to get your mug on the screen 24/7. I'm for the players in any sport 99.9% of the time, it's a business, get what you can. This is the .1%. If not for that $30 mil guaranteed, would have been nice to see the Raiders Keyshawn his ass like the Bucs/Gruden did to Johnson when he started his me me shit. Hope this bites the Pats in the ass.
    I’m with ya. Always on players side but it a joke this clown is getting rewarded.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Just realized the fines levied against Brown voided the guaranteed money. Should have Keyshawn'ed his ass.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Did the guy who owned AB in your fantasy league drop him in the 3 hours while he was out of job?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Did the guy who owned AB in your fantasy league drop him in the 3 hours while he was out of job?
    That could’nt have worked out much better for you hamburgers that drafted him! Lol. Although I don’t see him posting crazy numbers like he would have in Oakland. We see how long that goes until he gets mouthy on the inter web!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This is the second consecutive year the Raiders have traded a third-round draft pick to the Steelers for a wide receiver who was released before the season. Last year it was Martavis Bryant, this year Antonio Brown.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    The NFL is in the business of entertainment. This shit has to be scripted, bc real life is not this absurd. Faces the Steelers first game of the year.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So basically Brown went to Oakland with no intentions of playing for them only to act like and ass and get released so that he could get signed by the team that he originally wanted to play for. And he already had his price named and the Pats just happened to have that amount left in their cap.
    He played the system.
    I just don't think AB is that smart and calculating to think that through so deeply. Plus, he will end up losing around $21 million in the process. Even if you hate the Raiders and love the Pat's, you don't leave that type of money on the table, when all he had to do was be a model citizen for about a week?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

There has to be something seriously wrong with the cap ruling when a team can add signing bonuses etc.

No way New England should be allowed to do this...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Terrible for league

2daBank

I just don't think AB is that smart and calculating to think that through so deeply. Plus, he will end up losing around $21 million in the process. Even if you hate the Raiders and love the Pat's, you don't leave that type of money on the table, when all he had to do was be a model citizen for about a week?
    Def not that smart. Just a grade a POS.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    There has to be something seriously wrong with the cap ruling when a team can add signing bonuses etc.

No way New England should be allowed to do this...
    They do whatever they want.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

They do whatever they want.
    Spot on. They push the limits and the one time they did nothing serious (inflategate) the league fought hard and then poor Goodell had to give Brady trophy in the end. League ain't gonna say anything again.

First 123 Last