Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pat fans terrified of Chiefs... were prayin' for Colt Miracle. Season Over

Pat season over either way.
    if they beat the Chargers, they should fake an injury to Brady, so he is not humiliated by Mahomes next week. PATS don't even KNOW if they want to beat the Chargers at all!
    there is ZERO chance that they beat the Chiefs in KC.. ZERO.

UNLESS they can manipulate every event in the stadium, they have no chance
    to beat a vastly superior team.. Chiefs would beat them at Gillette anyways.

Pat fans just don't need the stress of that futile week of hope and fantasy. Only to get squished a week later. Pats are NOT a road team, they require *off-the-field* event manipulation to win big games at home.

**Events that require a presence at the stadium in the week leading up to the game that only the home team enjoys.

Should the Pats advance. They will be destroyed in KC next week.
    in a gameline that is fatter than Pats -4.5 over the Chargers

KC (–7) over Pats..

KC (-7.5) over Chargers

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Pat season over either way.
    if they beat the Chargers, they should fake an injury to Brady, so he is not humiliated by Mahomes next week. PATS don't even KNOW if they want to beat the Chargers at all!
    there is ZERO chance that they beat the Chiefs in KC.. ZERO.

UNLESS they can manipulate every event in the stadium, they have no chance
    to beat a vastly superior team.. Chiefs would beat them at Gillette anyways.

Pat fans just don't need the stress of that futile week of hope and fantasy. Only to get squished a week later. Pats are NOT a road team, they require *off-the-field* event manipulation to win big games at home.

**Events that require a presence at the stadium in the week leading up to the game that only the home team enjoys.

Should the Pats advance. They will be destroyed in KC next week.
    in a gameline that is fatter than Pats -4.5 over the Chargers

KC (–7) over Pats..

KC (-7.5) over Chargers

Lolllll. I love it! I required off the field event manipulation but my ex-wife always said no. KC is a lock by double digits next week....especially against NE. I totally agree. The Chargers would have the "Rivers 1st SB" storyline but they're not beating KC twice in a row in Arrowhead. KC outplayed them for 3.5 quarters last time in a game that was bigger for the Chargers.