SD Fan
    SD Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Chargers best team in a long time

I hate that the Chargers are so good this year. Being raised in San Diego and then having your favorite team team leave sucked. It's going to be very bitter sweet if they make the Superbowl. I've watched everygame for the last 12 years and this is the strongest we've ever been. With coaching. Offensive line. The D-Line this year is absolutely insane. Since Bosa has been back it's been really amazing to watch. Bosa is an absolute animal and can't be stopped. Ingram is playing out of his mind also. The corners are strong. We have a good kicker also and this game may come down to that.
    I think the Chargers will beat the Pats this year. Alot of the Chargers still live in San Diego and travel all the time. They haven't had a single home game this season. It's backs against the wall attitude. I think the players hate what the Spanos have done and have a huge Chip on their shoulder this year. Anthony Lynn is a great head coach and has that locker room locked in. I know they have to play in cold weather but they can play. Denver is cold. Pittsburgh is cold. Not this cold this late but I think the offense will still be able get it done. Melvin Gordon injured his other knee the last game. It didn't seem very serious but he's not %100. Hunter Henry is back this game and he's a stud. Been I think 8 months out with ACL. He couldve played last game. I think we were keeping the secret weapon hidden.

Now I'm probably going to lose. Line I thought was great odds for Chargers MoneyLine. But then again if your betting big your going to take the +4. They have the -200-220 line on the Pats and that may be because the books want heavy money on the money line. I know Rivers is 0-7 against Brady. That sucks as a record but Rivers is a competitor and wants to beat this guy especially on this stage. I know Pat's have made the AFC championship game the last how many years?? 8?? That's very tough. All those stats make it so stupid to take the Chargers. Pat's have an older team. They are getting older. This game is going to be nuts. Hopefully not like last Pats/ Chargers playoff games. We had the INT late to seal it and all he had to do was sit down and he fumbled the penetrating INT.

This is a special Chargers team that wants one for the SD fans I think and I'm sure the NFL wouldn't mind making a bunch of pissed of Charger fans fans again. I mean I'm telling you if they didn't have this kind of season we were so pissed off they left. We wouldn't give a damn about them anymore. How do you go to a rival city. So stupid. But they make a run they make us keep watching and supporting them. Good luck guys whoever you got

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

\. this will be like when the Rd Sox finally came thru down 0-3 against the Yanks in 2004... and then won 4 in a row... people thought Red Sox would never beat NY.. and especially down 0-3

game 7 was in NY.. all they have to do is put a good scare in 'em...
    the pats will self-destruct after that..

what cannot be discounted is cheating. Belichik is far and way the best cheater pro sports has ever seen.
    Invents new innovative ways to do so. Who knows what he cam come up with. the trick is not to relay on ANY of equipment or anything that is furnished by Pats. Bring own heaters. own cables. pays would shut down breakers n that side of field anyways...

Go Chargers..

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I think the Chargers are done this week ... they'll be playing golf on weekends after Sunday

Aaron
    Aaron's Avatar Become A Pro!

The chargers are clearly the better team here, and should win, even in New England.

Rolltide88
    Rolltide88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Chargers will get demolished. Save your money kid.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide88 View Post
    Chargers will get demolished. Save your money kid.
    Not so fast——