thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Morino how will the turf at Arrowhead affect this game?
    Fuk off

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Bet the over

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Morino you are square like a rubics cube you hamburger
    Thread turning into a classic Greaser

Wonder if morino has ever fukked a female or just bath house “buddies”

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Thread turning into a classic Greaser

Wonder if morino has ever fukked a female or just bath house “buddies”
    Fuk off

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

They should deduct 5173 of your comments since it's ffo kuf
    This is a Loser man , chiefs smoke poles on defense , Luck will probably set the single game NFL playoff passing record with you on the Chefs

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    They should deduct 5173 of your comments since it's ffo kuf
    This is a Loser man , chiefs smoke poles on defense , Luck will probably set the single game NFL playoff passing record with you on the Chefs
    Fuk off

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Are you going to make 100 excuses for chiefs if they lose like you did bama?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post

Do you even have to ask man

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

Do you even have to ask man
    Fuk off

Slipknot26

Well , not that I care but Luck threw for 672 yards but only because the wr were wide open , referees sukk .
    If they would've scored 62 , should've covered the 5.5 , bad beat all around .

Slipknot26

Just messing with morino
    Best of luck on your wagers

Rolltide88
    Rolltide88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Thomorino
    It looks like you are pretty bad at sports betting, ever think about hanging them up?

thomorino

Well , not that I care but Luck threw for 672 yards but only because the wr were wide open , referees sukk .
    If they would've scored 62 , should've covered the 5.5 , bad beat all around .
    Just messing with morino
    Best of luck on your wagers
    Fuk off

LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I have followed the Chiefs for years as a team and let me tell you that I know plenty about them. Everything is pointing to a Colts victory. They have the Chiefs number I. The playoffs and the Colts are playing the exact way to beat the Chiefs and give them fits. Chiefs secondary is trash and Luck will be throwing deep.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Chiefs will start fast ..Im hitting Chiefs -3 first half without a doubt . Lucks Luck runs out this week . Gonna be snowing , its outside and the stadium will be very loud . Lucks gonna turn it over more than once also watch .... Chiefs win this game and cover the number . I'll be back to say I told ya so Colts haven't faced anyone worth a shit , go look at their schedule , but they lost to teams like the Jets and Bengals .They let Darnold and the Jets put up 40 plus . They also play a lot of zone , that shit isn't gonna work vs Mahomes and the Chiefs offense . Watkins is also more than likely playing , its gonna be a nightmare for the Colts to cover Kelce , Hill and Watkins ....Mahomes is a different animal compared to Smith ....... Mahomes is a killer .

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    Chiefs will start fast ..Im hitting Chiefs -3 first half without a doubt . Lucks Luck runs out this week . Gonna be snowing , its outside and the stadium will be very loud . Lucks gonna turn it over more than once also watch .... Chiefs win this game and cover the number . I'll be back to say I told ya so Colts haven't faced anyone worth a shit , go look at their schedule , but they lost to teams like the Jets and Bengals .They let Darnold and the Jets put up 40 plus . They also play a lot of zone , that shit isn't gonna work vs Mahomes and the Chiefs offense . Watkins is also more than likely playing , its gonna be a nightmare for the Colts to cover Kelce , Hill and Watkins ....Mahomes is a different animal compared to Smith ....... Mahomes is a killer .
    I agree you can't play zone on this team and colts don't have the players to play man. Colts offense is solid but they don't have the big play threat KC will have with a healthy Hill.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Colts have played NO ONE this year. Softest schedule in the NFL. Even with a bad chiefs defense, I dont see turnover proned Luck OUTDOORS winning this game. MAck will run fine but colts wont be able to keep up scoring. Chiefs just have to stop them a few times and its a wrap. Colts play zone and Mahomes picks Zone apart. Scary to even take INDY +5.5 but if I were betting it, Id take that.

I dont want to hear about the past with the chiefs losing in playoff games in arrowhead. You know who those QBS were? Elvis Grbac, Steve Bono and check down wizard Alex Smith. End of story

DavieVegas

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyProphet View Post
    I have followed the Chiefs for years as a team and let me tell you that I know plenty about them. Everything is pointing to a Colts victory. They have the Chiefs number I. The playoffs and the Colts are playing the exact way to beat the Chiefs and give them fits. Chiefs secondary is trash and Luck will be throwing deep.
    You obviously have not followed history then to feel this way lol.

I dont want to hear about the past with the chiefs losing in playoff games in arrowhead. You know who those QBS were? Elvis Grbac, Steve Bono and check down wizard Alex Smith. End of story

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Colts have played NO ONE this year. Softest schedule in the NFL. Even with a bad chiefs defense, I dont see turnover proned Luck OUTDOORS winning this game. MAck will run fine but colts wont be able to keep up scoring. Chiefs just have to stop them a few times and its a wrap. Colts play zone and Mahomes picks Zone apart. Scary to even take INDY +5.5 but if I were betting it, Id take that.

So you gave lots of reason 2 take KC but when it comes down 2 it? Like the Colts +5.5?

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Only safe play is the over -

DavieVegas

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    So you gave lots of reason 2 take KC but when it comes down 2 it? Like the Colts +5.5?
    I said If you were to bet the game INDY +5.5 is the way to go. Especially since a huge % of road dogs have been covering in the playoffs. Smart to bet road dogs. Chiefs will win this game but its stupid to not think it could be close. It will be close or a chiefs blowout. Doesnt mean cheifs are going to win by double digits. I say that because the defense is so bad and they give up ridiculous amount of penalties.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Have kc ml in a few parlays and will more than likely lay the points Sat.

How do Colts keep Hill from killing them?

thomorino

Looks like Watkins will play, he's practiced 3 straight days. Much bigger news than if Berry who has been limited all year plays.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I think the Chiefs choke jobs, most coming at home, are creating value. The offense did take a step back when Hunt was released, but that was around the same time Hill slowed down with injuries and Watkins went out, I think the Chiefs are being overlooked.
    The word “value” is a dangerous word

thomorino

Chiefs winner 3-4 in the playoffs, bad beat dallas game costing mme a winning record now

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Chiefs winner 3-4 in the playoffs, bad beat dallas game costing mme a winning record now
    Bad caping not bad beats costing you just like s fukking tout...fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Bad caping not bad beats costing you just like s fukking tout...fuk off
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care you can always tell who got their ass kicked betting, fuking losers come to troll

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Congrats morino. Nice pick.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    See

First 1234