thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post

You talking about other people running their mouth is priceless. The irony is not lost on me. The difference between me and thomorino is the same as the difference between me and you and that is I have a posted winning record. Not that I need advice from a full of shit blowhard like you but I actually make all of my own football wagers and post before the games unlike you, and update my record and post it for all to see unlike you. As far as tailing goes I only tail others on basketball and for lesser amounts than I put in my football bets because I like the action during the off season. I have successfully tailed Ayo for years not that I owe you an explanation. You know nothing about anything. You don’t post plays all you do is run your cocksukker and think you are tough while sitting in front of your computers you fukking loser. Why are you even on this forum? Nobody likes you or takes anything you say serious you fukking delusional moron assshole.
    Fuk off

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Fuk off

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    ANOTHER CLOWN SHOW BAMA BACKER
    YOU CLUELESS TUB OF SHIT
    Yeah he’s such a know it all that he doesn’t know enough to know that he doesn’t know shit. Sorry bastard losing money on Bama (the worst bet in recent history) and still huffing and puffing like some fake ass keyboard warrior
    Last edited by RiverDog21; 01-08-19 at 04:42 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post

Fuk off

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Don't forget Colts GM Chris Ballard came from KC and helped build their team. He knows those players! The Colts don't match up well with Kelce or athletic TEs in general but they'll double cover Hill at all times. Colts are #1 in 3rd down % so they don't need (or want in this case) big risks for big plays. They want to keep Mahomes on the bench. Like someone else said...this is Mahomes 1st career playoff game and Luck has been at it for a while. The Colts are also playing with house $$....nobody predicted anything but a top draft pick earlier this year.

Good article today in the Indy Star about how this will be the first of many key games between Luck/Mahomes. Both teams are very young and have a ton of cap room. The Colts have $15 mil more then anyone in cap room! They could add Antonio Brown or someone similar next year? Overall though in this game....all the variables point towards Indy!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Don't forget Colts GM Chris Ballard came from KC and helped build their team. He knows those players! The Colts don't match up well with Kelce or athletic TEs in general but they'll double cover Hill at all times. Colts are #1 in 3rd down % so they don't need (or want in this case) big risks for big plays. They want to keep Mahomes on the bench. Like someone else said...this is Mahomes 1st career playoff game and Luck has been at it for a while. The Colts are also playing with house $$....nobody predicted anything but a top draft pick earlier this year.

Good article today in the Indy Star about how this will be the first of many key games between Luck/Mahomes. Both teams are very young and have a ton of cap room. The Colts have $15 mil more then anyone in cap room! They could add Antonio Brown or someone similar next year? Overall though in this game....all the variables point towards Indy!
    Yeah the colts run defense was great, but their pass Rush adn secondary aren't very good. Colts had a good season but faced almost no pro bowl quuarterbacks or grateful passing offenses Watson moved the ball easily on them the first time before losing receivers to injury.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    Since you are avoiding to answer my question, I will tell you why I asked.

You see, the way I see it, the ones who cap the games without real money involved see the games more fairly.

Whenever your money is involved, in my case thousands, it's hard to be unbiased.

If you are just capping games without too much money involved or no money bet at all, then you probably make more unbiased reviews on the teams and I would be more inclined to follow you.
    No offense DJK but I think thats an bass ackwards way of looking at it? A decent handicapper has a strong opinion about a game so he bets it. If you have nothing on the game then why would you really study it? Now if you look at the psychology of gamblers in general then you know about homers and action junkies. You can take them with a grain of salt. Action junkies usually don't talk specifics about the game because they don't know them. Brady is a God...NE for $300 is about as deep as they get. Search around and you'll find good cappers on here though. I'm doing pretty well. 11-3 in my last 14 NFL Player props and 3-0 in the nfl playoffs so far

Fred The Hammer

Yeah the colts run defense was great, but their pass Rush adn secondary aren't very good. Colts had a good season but faced almost no pro bowl quuarterbacks or grateful passing offenses Watson moved the ball easily on them the first time before losing receivers to injury.
    KC did have 52 sacks to Indy's 38, but Luck has only been sacked like 18 times this year? Something will have to give? The Colts will have to run the ball and nickel-n-dime KC for long drives. I will have some $ on Indy, but anything can happen. Thats why I like betting cfb much more. Syracuse was going to beat WV (without their QB) 99% of the time. The NFL margin for error is so damn small by comparison. A shitty call or pass interference. A missed fg or something. I just think +215 is a great value and expect it to be a tough battle either way

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    KC did have 52 sacks to Indy's 38, but Luck has only been sacked like 18 times this year? Something will have to give? The Colts will have to run the ball and nickel-n-dime KC for long drives. I will have some $ on Indy, but anything can happen. Thats why I like betting cfb much more. Syracuse was going to beat WV (without their QB) 99% of the time. The NFL margin for error is so damn small by comparison. A shitty call or pass interference. A missed fg or something. I just think +215 is a great value and expect it to be a tough battle either way
    I can GURANTEE they won’t sack luck once - Houston had a better D-line and couldn’t get 2 luck

ikid2groove415

Normally when both teams O-line dominates- this bitch is going way over

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I can GURANTEE they won’t sack luck once - Houston had a better D-line and couldn’t get 2 luck
    Now that Jones has emerged with Ford and Houston I think chiefs pass Rush is just as good as Houston's, clowney had knee surgery didn't look like the same player. The difference between the Houston game and this game though is Indy's timing shouldn't be as good because you're on grass not turf and have tough weather and crowd noise.

Fred The Hammer

Unless Indy holds the ball for 6-7 minutes and kicks a fg. I think INdy had 12 penalties or something in the Tenn game and that was a playoff game too pretty much. Indy also plays cover -2 with their safeties deep. I think they'll give Mahomes from the 20 to 20 and make him be patient. I think its Under....something like 27-24

Fred The Hammer

Now that Jones has emerged with Ford and Houston I think chiefs pass Rush is just as good as Houston's, clowney had knee surgery didn't look like the same player. The difference between the Houston game and this game though is Indy's timing shouldn't be as good because you're on grass not turf and have tough weather and crowd noise.

I hope its windy as hell with 30 mph winds. Indy runs the ball much better. Losing Hunt really stung KC badly

ikid2groove415

No way I’m betting under - knowing both QB will rarely face pressure all game

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8007

Fuk off
    What's with you and your fo's?

How old are you anyway? You don't sound like some kid. Are you a grumpy old man? You don't sound like that either actually.

You are a pro, so you must bet your own picks, no? What's your unit size like in $'s? It would be good to know who I'm tailing to be honest if I do tail your picks as I have on some picks.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

What's with you and your fo's?

How old are you anyway? You don't sound like some kid. Are you a grumpy old man? You don't sound like that either actually.

You are a pro, so you must bet your own picks, no? What's your unit size like in $'s? It would be good to know who I'm tailing to be honest if I do tail your picks as I have on some picks.
    He says he is a lawyer that can’t read/write or do arithmetic. Lives with mom....guy is a loser and a fraud

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

He says he is a lawyer that can’t read/write or do arithmetic. Lives with mom....guy is a loser and a fraud
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care none of my records have ever been off by more than 1 win/loss or unit, I always correct right away.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

I did see that someone saying something like he will get Morino the SBR lawyer, so I was wondering what he was talking about but now I get it. If he says he is a lawyer, then there is no reason not to believe him since he does make decent analysis on the games whether they are right or wrong ATS.

Maybe if he doesn't use so many fo's, perhaps others can take him more seriously.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Colts -18 it is
    Hope the refs don't fukk me here

thomorino

I did see that someone saying something like he will get Morino the SBR lawyer, so I was wondering what he was talking about but now I get it. If he says he is a lawyer, then there is no reason not to believe him since he does make decent analysis on the games whether they are right or wrong ATS.

Maybe if he doesn't use so many fo's, perhaps others can take him more seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Colts -18 it is
    Hope the refs don't fukk me here
    Fuk off

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuk off
    What happened? Did you get disbarred from using too many fo's in a court room?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

The only time this clown has ever been in a courtroom was when he was the defendant

thomorino

The only time this clown has ever been in a courtroom was when he was the defendant
    Fuk off

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Morino you are square like a rubics cube you hamburger

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Morino you are square like a rubics cube you hamburger
    Fuk off

grease lightnin
    &

Smells like fuddruckers in this thread.

I’m hungry

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The chiefs run defense looked better against Oakland, Oakland couldn't move the ball and Chiefs changed defensive formations, they made a lot ofadjustment coming into this game.
    Lmao. Oh well if they shut down the raiders who played their SB the week earlier, pretty much sucks ass, and has shown not to really care half the time, than they must really be improving!!

Can’t wait to see you back here crying bout the tough beat when they lose by 14!!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Your honor, not that I care, but I would like to say a couple words on behalf of my client...fuk off

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Moroni. do you shave or get waxed?

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Fuk off
    I just have ONE question for you.

Did you watch the games to make your analysis or are you getting the stats from ESPN?

You said Kansas City run defense looked good. Did you watch that game?

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

As a lifelong colts fan and living here in Indiana nothing makes me happier than to see the king of mush jobs on the chiefs!!!! God bless you Thermaflu!!! And I know I know..... Fuk off

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Did you watch the games to make your analysis or are you getting the stats from ESPN?

The words Kansas City and defense looking good doesn't go together .
    Only Morino

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Smells like fuddruckers in this thread.

I’m hungry
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Lmao. Oh well if they shut down the raiders who played their SB the week earlier, pretty much sucks ass, and has shown not to really care half the time, than they must really be improving!!

Can’t wait to see you back here crying bout the tough beat when they lose by 14!!
    Your honor, not that I care, but I would like to say a couple words on behalf of my client...fuk off
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Moroni. do you shave or get waxed?

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    As a lifelong colts fan and living here in Indiana nothing makes me happier than to see the king of mush jobs on the chiefs!!!! God bless you Thermaflu!!! And I know I know..... Fuk off
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post

The words Kansas City and defense looking good doesn't go together .
    Only Morino
    Fuk off

grease lightnin
    &

Morino how will the turf at Arrowhead affect this game?

First 1234 Last