RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

NFL player prop winners for Christmas Eve!

Hello everybody, I have been sports betting seriously for the past 10+ years. I mainly specialize in college football. My bowl record this season is 10-4 including hitting the past 6 in a row. I’m considering starting a bowl thread for the rest of the season for tracking/ discipline purposes. I’ve been checking out this site for the past 5 years or so and tailing some of the threads on here including CantTouchAyo as well as some others. I just have never taken the time to create an account. I like dabble in NFL player props. The purpose of this post is to share a couple of props that should winners for the Christmas Eve MNF game.

Jordy Nelson total receptions over 3.5 (-125) for 1 unit

Jordy Nelson total receiving yards over 40.5 (-115) for 1 uni

Jordy has been a forgotten man since leaving Green Bay, but has been heavily involved in the Raiders passing game for the past 3 weeks and I expect him to be heavily involved tonight as well. He has 22 receptions on 26 targets in for 233 over the course of the last 3 games, and he’s facing the Broncos who rank 25th in pass defense this season. This may be the Raiders last game in Oakland and they should be motivated to finish with a win. Derek Carr has been much maligned recently but is still a very good quarterback and a competitor. He will fight to the end to win this games. His props as well as Jared Cook’s props could be solid for tonight as well but I singled out Jordy as an impact player tonight. Expect Carr to look his way early and often tonight! Thanks and good luck if you decide to tail!
    Points Awarded:

mcmc gave RiverDog21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Best of luck

RiverDog21

Thank you sir.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Good luck! I love player props myself. They just don't love my back usually.

RiverDog21

💥 Double winner!

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Well done. Used this to help with an open parlay.

RiverDog21

Glad to hear it helped. I may have a few bowl plays posted this week.