SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Info I found on Carolina Panthers -3 I love this game

It’s safe to say the Carolina Panthers will be highly motivated for a victory Sunday. They have lost three straight since their 6-2 start and are now on the verge of missing the playoffs if they don’t get it turned around quickly. I expect a big effort from them Sunday against the Tampa Bay Bucs as a result.

The last two losses were fluky as the Panthers outgained the Lions by 78 yards but missed a two-point conversion going for the win late and lost 19-20. They also outgained the Seahawks by 79 yards but lost 27-30 on a last-second field goal after leading the entire game up to that point. They missed a potential game-winning field goal of their own as well.

The Panthers are far from broken, and they should get back on track against a Bucs team that has been broken for most of the season. The Bucs sit at 4-7 and keep playing musical chairs at quarterback. They also have a laundry list of injuries right now that is holding them back with several of their star players missing time on offense and defense. It’s just not a team I trust at all.

Carolina held a 35-7 lead on Tampa Bay a few weeks back in their first meeting before letting off the gas and coasting to a 42-28 victory. They put up 407 total yards on the Bucs in that contest and held them to just 301 total yards. They rushed for 179 yards and Christian McCaffrey is primed for another big game. This is a Carolina offense that is vastly improved this season, and one that put up 476 total yards on the Seahawks last week with 220 rushing and 256 passing.

No question the Panthers have the better defense as well as they give up 356.5 yards per game while the Bucs allow 30.7 points and 390.9 yards per game. And I think the Bucs are getting too much respect for their 27-9 win over the 49ers last week that ended a four-game skid. The 49ers can’t win without Jimmy G and were certainly distracted from the Reuben Foster news that came out Saturday night before the game.

Plays on road teams (Carolina) – after failing to cover the spread in three of their last four games coming in, in December games are 38-13 (74.5%) ATS over the last five seasons. Ron Rivera is 13-4 ATS off two or more consecutive ATS loss as the coach of the Panthers. Carolina is 10-3 ATS in its last 13 games following a loss. The Panthers are 5-0 ATS in their last five trips to Tampa Bay.

GOOD LUCK

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Good stuff !!!

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Tread lightly Harry panthers on the road

bodyman
    bodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3424