Layman116
    Layman116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Advice

Hey everyone....Im new here and new at sportsbetting. I just purchased a couple of cappers sports packages and ready to kick off, but I would like to make the $3000 back I spent on 3 All season/All Sports packages from 3 cappers.

Anyone have any locks for today or tomorrow. I know doing parleys arent the greatest money makers, but I wanted to see if I can get my bankrol back to 5,000. One capper sent me TOT to win over Chelsea, sI have $1000 on TOT to win in Soccer, but I wanted to start with $5000 tomorrow. Single games

Anyone have strong or high statistical leans of games. When top plays come in I help out too

Thank in Advance.

I posted in CBB too

Layman116
    Layman116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Texans -6 1/2 Lock!... Game of Year

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i think, if you spend 3k on advice, the best advice would follow that advice

esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

Quote Originally Posted by Layman116 View Post
    Hey everyone....Im new here and new at sportsbetting. I just purchased a couple of cappers sports packages and ready to kick off, but I would like to make the $3000 back I spent on 3 All season/All Sports packages from 3 cappers.

Anyone have any locks for today or tomorrow. I know doing parleys arent the greatest money makers, but I wanted to see if I can get my bankrol back to 5,000. One capper sent me TOT to win over Chelsea, sI have $1000 on TOT to win in Soccer, but I wanted to start with $5000 tomorrow. Single games

Anyone have strong or high statistical leans of games. When top plays come in I help out too

Thank in Advance.

I posted in CBB too
    You spent 3 grand on who ?? theres know sports capper worth 3 cents

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Post their picks here

BIGTIMES
    BIGTIMES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

He made his money back already.........and Nhl guy helped him win his first profits, so I think hes +$890 on his first day of betting

There are legit cappers....Just have to know the right people my friend. My brother went Yale and got his PHD in Stats at MIT...He makes a great profit every week.....

I know a mate who knows the Phi Eagles and EUro football and Win 86% of his picks year in and year our..keep in mind he doesnt pick everyteam and everygame...He know 1 mexico team, 2 euro teams and uses a program he designed to win.....So dont discourage new guys from betting.....You have to money manage and you come out winning at the end of each year.

My brother says people get emotional and expect the same results. He said u shouldnt watch games u pick and must have the mind set of the stock market....Forget previous picks and focus on each in statistical terms.(previous games played between teams and stats is key)

Not trying to cause a forum argument, but its discouraging for new betters.....I wish people would focus on the picks and help promote positive outcomes. Good Luck mates

BIGTIMES

He cant someone banned the guy....He was awesome...He even called it QB Day and was dead on about completion rates and the overs. WHYY?????

I click his name looking for posts, which he promised and it says hes gone. Dude missed one, but the game was a complete dud. I watched because I was 5-0 with him

BIGTIMES

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Post their picks here
    Only one other guy posted with him and they both were spot on...It was a NHL pick and they other guy was SPot on tooo ...He has leafs deadlcoked..and LEafs WON6-0

BIGTIMES

If people posted strong picks, not 10 picks by the same guy but had a section with games of month.year.career....We would all be making good money.

I know a couple guys have been posting Games of years and careers picks and they have been solid their last 3 and 4 for the other guy....So I'm going to post a thread and hopefully people will help out and LAYMAN will get a new name and help when he gets the picks.

WHERE ARE YOU MATE(LAYMAN)

BIGTIMES

SEAHAWK...you seem like you know your Sports.....any leans or strong plays.....If people lose games. it happens

(I stay Far away from 3 NFL teams) Just saying

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by Layman116 View Post
    Texans -6 1/2 Lock!... Game of Year
    Agreed. Their owner's death will light a fire under them.

BIGTIMES

Post their picks here

Layman says - eagle/giants over 48

BIGTIMES

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    Agreed. Their owner's death will light a fire under them.
    Moon it made it 3 1/2 this is amazing..........

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I have a NFL thread in the sub forum some good discussion goes on I post up every week and keep my record intact.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTIMES View Post
    SEAHAWK...you seem like you know your Sports.....any leans or strong plays.....If people lose games. it happens

(I stay Far away from 3 NFL teams) Just saying
    The Bill's
    I’m feeling a low-scoring, cold weather game, which will extrapolate Bortles’ struggles as a passer. The Bills will stuff the box and unlike last week against the Steelers, the Jaguars will likely be put in lots of third and long situations as a result. If the Jaguars were smart, they would run the wheels off Bortles with lots of misdirection and zone read stuff like they did in the playoffs last year, but we’ll see. I see a close game, and those are the types of games the Jaguars seem to consistently lose, even when they have a 97.5% win probability.
    13-10 bills

BIGTIMES

The Bill's
    I’m feeling a low-scoring, cold weather game, which will extrapolate Bortles’ struggles as a passer. The Bills will stuff the box and unlike last week against the Steelers, the Jaguars will likely be put in lots of third and long situations as a result. If the Jaguars were smart, they would run the wheels off Bortles with lots of misdirection and zone read stuff like they did in the playoffs last year, but we’ll see. I see a close game, and those are the types of games the Jaguars seem to consistently lose, even when they have a 97.5% win probability.
    13-10 bills
    Thanks man!

BIGTIMES

The Bill's
    13-10 bills
    First big ticket 9 teams.....All my sources

Ready

Nyg over 48
    Buff +3
    Oak +13
    SF +
    Cin -1
    Ott +41/2 (CFL)
    Den +4
    gb + 3
    Hou -3.5

BIGTIMES

cfl is mine im canadian lol...gotta have some fun

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Breaks my heart to see posts like this.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Browns money line if you want a real lock

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Texans are losing Fck that team

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Breaks my heart to see posts like this.
    Why its a fake post just to see what other people like. Sharp play

BIGTIMES

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Why its a fake post just to see what other people like. Sharp play
    Nothing Fake! Todays Line was 48, but if you got it at opening then you would be 3 winners in a row with me.

Hope yall did..

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Nothing Fake! Todays Line was 48, but if you got it at opening then you would be 3 winners in a row with me.

Hope yall did..
    WTF are you smoking? 1-3 so far today and not 3 straight winners! Could be 0-4 if Jax gets this onside kick.

Nyg over 48..............LOSER
    Buff +3 currently winning
    Oak +13...........LOSER
    SF +.......LOSER
    Cin -1.........LOSER
    Ott +41/2 (CFL)
    Den +4
    gb + 3
    Hou -3.5

BIGTIMES

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    WTF are you smoking? 1-3 so far today and not 3 straight winners! Could be 0-4 if Jax gets this onside kick.

Nyg over 48..............LOSER
    Buff +3 currently winning
    Oak +13...........LOSER
    SF +.......LOSER
    Cin -1.........LOSER
    Ott +41/2 (CFL)
    Den +4
    gb + 3
    Hou -3.5
    The Parley was for fun....I locked up on Buff+3 (thanks to Seahawk) and Giants over 46.5

BIGTIMES

Post their picks here
    Hey Seahawk.....U know any Good College basketball Cappers.... I paid for top play for my cappers, so I get about 1 or 2 a day, but looking for somoene whos main focus is College ball. Cheers and thanks for the big win today!

flakeandbake

Hey Seahawk.....U know any Good College basketball Cappers.... I paid for top play for my cappers, so I get about 1 or 2 a day, but looking for somoene whos main focus is College ball. Cheers and thanks for the big win today!
    yea me and I post for free

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Browns money line if you want a real lock
    do ppl just think Im clueless? been calling shit out all year