ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The Rams have two of the top 5 players in the NFL. Gurley and Donald
    You would take them 2 start a team over the TOP 5 QB in the league?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    You would take them 2 start a team over the TOP 5 QB in the league?
    They are both on the Rams. Is Goff a top 5 qb? You get my point?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wins at Vikings/Atlanta/ravens isn’t easy - years pass they wasn’t that good on the road - it’s changed since last year
    There's no doubt the Saints are better on the road with their offensive line than in past year, but those teams aren't in the Rams class. Vikings without Rhodes, Barr, Griffin still limited. Atlanta with injuries on defense, Ravens no runnning game and they were down 10 late in that game.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    There's no doubt the Saints are better on the road with their offensive line than in past year, but those teams aren't in the Rams class. Vikings without Rhodes, Barr, Griffin still limited. Atlanta with injuries on defense, Ravens no runnning game and they were down 10 late in that game.
    Rams would already have 1 lost playing the saints schedule - Case closed - they play a very weak schedule

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They are both on the Rams. Is Goff a top 5 qb? You get my point?
    Biggest reason rams are good is that O-line and mcvay

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Rams won’t make the Playoffs next year

Easiest Future ever

but I’m way ahead

rear view

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

The Saints nearly lost to the Browns. They did lose to the Bucs. Signature win so far is.. WAS? I am not sure how that is a tougher schedule. Rams beat SEA and DEN on the road - two of the toughest places to play and have quality wins over MIN, LAC, and GBP. They smash the teams they are supposed to. They also have to play PHI, KC, NO, CHI and SEA again. Not the Rams fault the 9ers gagged on Jimmy G's leg injury and AZ is in rebuild mode.

Let's be real - every division for the most part has 2 teams that are playoff caliber and 2 teams that are not very good. You beat who is in front of you and any team can win on any given THUR.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Gaucho when the Saints march into the NFC Championship at the Coliseum and Peyton outcoaches McVay...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Gaucho when the Saints march into the NFC Championship at the Coliseum and Peyton outcoaches McVay...

Not happening Angler. We are winning it all. Plus I think McVay will have a little sumpthin sumpthin for Payton this week and in the playoffs. He's been calling a very vanilla game lately. He will dial it up again.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Rams now have 4 victories this season by 7 points or fewer. That's the most in the NFL. There are 16 teams that don't have 4 wins, period. So, is this a sign that this Rams team is dialed in, or that it's playing with fire? Or both?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

If the Rams beat the Saints this week it’s likely Peyton is the one calling vanilla plays because he can see the writing on the wall that these are the only legit contenders. He’ll probably need to win in their building to get to the super bowl and the Coliseum is a perfect field to slow them down so he better keep some tricks up his sleeve.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Trubisky gives Jameis Winston a run for his money for most inaccurate starter in the league.
    Trubisky is a smaller Cam Newton. he can use his legs to move the offense enough to get points for the defense. I said much earlier this season i trust him to get to the playoffs more than i do Cousins. Bears have a great shot at winning the division.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I don't think the Rams are going to NFC championship
    they will be exposed soon

ikid2groove415

NBC didn’t flex this game ?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

NBC didn’t flex this game ?
    over brady vs. rodgers?? put down the pipe kid

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    over brady vs. rodgers?? put down the pipe kid
    I would rather watch saints/Rams - tired of seeing the patriots

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Rams now will now be after Saints’ QB Drew Brees in New Orleans on Sunday with:

*Aaron Donald – 13th overall pick in 2014

*Dante Fowler Jr. – 3rd overall pick in 2015

*Ndamukong Suh – 2nd overall pick in 2010

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    This

This times a million

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Rams now will now be after Saints’ QB Drew Brees in New Orleans on Sunday with:

*Aaron Donald – 13th overall pick in 2014

*Dante Fowler Jr. – 3rd overall pick in 2015

*Ndamukong Suh – 2nd overall pick in 2010
    They haven’t had many sacks - besides Donald 4 sack vs the 49ers- doubt they can sniff brees - saints O-line is good

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

They haven’t had many sacks - besides Donald 4 sack vs the 49ers- doubt they can sniff brees - saints O-line is good
    Saints should move the ball but their secondary is still garbage, the value is on the over.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Saints should move the ball but their secondary is still garbage, the value is on the over.
    Game will go way over if both teams O-line dominate- Superdome tough place 2 win - Saints balling since there first 2 games - this could easily be the NFC championship preview -

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Wtf you mean “exposed”? Of course they gonna lose a game. They clearly have most talented roster, certainly doesn’t mean they will win it all. Saying they will be exposed is just stupid.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The Vikings were in the red zone and could have went into halftime up 20-10, but instead were trailing 13-17 because of that fumble.

This is right from Thielen:

“That’s probably the biggest reason we lost,’’ Thielen said. “You have the momentum going into the half. You’re going to score points. And then you get the ball to start the second half. That’s a huge play. It can’t happen. And, obviously, I’ll take ownership of it.’’
    Oh theilen says if he don’t fumble Vikings win, must mean it true then! Holy shit. I guess you assuming Vikings average red zone offense scores a td, then scores again after half (remind me did they score after half?). So If all your redic assumptions are correct there still a bunch of football left, I seem to remember Vikings having a big lead on saints in playoffs last year too and saints came back and took lead before that goofy ass luck play to diggs.

Really no point in this discussion cause it obvious you were on Vikings and the type who likes convincing himself he was “on the right side” even tho team never had a chance.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Really no point in this discussion cause it obvious you were on Vikings and the type who likes convincing himself he was “on the right side” even tho team never had a chance.
    Well, I would take the word of someone that actually played in the game and experienced it over someone who didn't.

And I didn't have 1 cent on it. Did you actually watch the game? Never had a chance? The Vikings were in complete control of that game until that fumble. That route that Diggs quit running which led to the interception returned for the TD in the second half didn't help either. Drew Brees was held in check and had his weakest game of the year.
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-01-18 at 12:02 AM.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Carolina will beat NO come playoff time. They should have beaten them last year

First 12