mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Talk me into a side for MNF

I hate both sides and can't even find a teaser angle I really like. Not betting isn't an option since I'm a total degenerate so we're going to have to figure something out here. When all else fails I tend to lean towards the home team but ATL has a ton of injuries including their place kicker. Of course, NYG is no picnic with hot and cold Eli.

mtofell

I teased NYG +11, u59. At least I start out winning.

BOL everyone

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Over

nflguru2018
    nflguru2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    I hate both sides and can't even find a teaser angle I really like. Not betting isn't an option since I'm a total degenerate so we're going to have to figure something out here. When all else fails I tend to lean towards the home team but ATL has a ton of injuries including their place kicker. Of course, NYG is no picnic with hot and cold Eli.
    Simplified version is ATL can't stop a nose bleed on defense with a ton of injuries. In addition they cant pressure QB, which bodes well for immobile Manning. Giants get Engram back today, and between him, Barkley, Odel and Shepherd they will keep up with ATL offense. The difference is special teams and defense. Giants Olivier Vernon came back last week and made his presence felt, and now with an extra week, watch out. And like you stated, Atl missing their main kicker, which can be the difference maker. Gmen +4 in a close one tonight.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

When I am in the same boat I find some player props I like. Can be a fun different way to watch the game. You find yourself watching different aspects of the game than you usually do. At least for me it's fun! If you are out with other people though it can become confusing for them who or what you are cheering for.

GATOR 1
    GATOR 1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 821

I went Atlanta when it was 3.5 and bought the hook. Also went ATL 3/OVER 52 in a parlay.

nflguru2018
    nflguru2018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

better to be lucky than good. hope you had NY +4

mtofell

Crazy game... it's kind of surprising with all the talent on the field the game was such an ugly offensive show. Neither defense seems great either. NYG desperately need a new QB.... oh, and apparently a coach too. WTF was with his play calls near the end? That going for 2 was just straight up bad.