Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Let’s start with the early game...Titans get TWO chances to tie the game and go over the total 45.5, but instead of an RPO they let Marriota throw both times

Ravens score win :24 left and commentators mention Tucker hasn’t missed in 220 PATs, of course he misses! Total was 49 and over would have been guaranteed in OT

Biggest one was the Chiefs at 56, Ware broke out for a 35 yard run and headed straight for end zone to get the over but “trips” over his own feet on 10 yard line...then Chiefs run 4 straight times with him and instead of kicking field goal to hit the over Reid turns it over on downs and commentators mention the total being at 56.5...

This one doesn’t quite count, but Tampa total at 49 and neither team can seem to score in OT until Tampa kicks a 59 yard field goal to push 26-23

It’s hard to win when coaches/players/refs are on the take, just saying 😂

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Saints/ravens had no business going over, the fact it even got close was a fluke.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

I dont think Spencer ware gives a shit about the over and I dont think justin tucker does either.

The titans coach is an idiot. He made dumbass decisions all year. Guy is still playing I formation pro right offense and running shotgun read on 4th and inched