PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Titans +7

They sucked last week but I read today that since 2003, NFL teams that struggled to score in their previous game (with fewer than 10 points) have gone 394-337-15 (54%) against the spread (ATS) in their following game.

Thoughts?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Can’t stand those London games. Not much into trends like one you posted anyways but I would think they go right out the window along w rational thinking and stats as well when these teams travel across the pond. More times than not 1 team shows up while the other fails to adjust to the travel, time zone, etc.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

930am action. LOVE IT!!!!!

All over the chargers. One of the better teams in NFL, only losses to Chiefs and Rams.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post

All over the chargers. One of the better teams in NFL, only losses to Chiefs and Rams.
    They have talent, they not well coached tho. I’d guess I have them somewhere around 9-12th overall.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

And their only wins

Bills

Niners

Raiders

Browns

After this week....you will.... Remember the Titans

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post

And their only wins

Bills

Niners

Raiders

Browns

After this week....you will.... Remember the Titans
    titans are on the same level as all those teams

a good team beats the bad teams they are supposed to beat.

2daBank

titans are on the same level as all those teams

a good team beats the bad teams they are supposed to beat.
    I actually think browns may be better than titans! Doesn’t really mean anything for this game tho.

Shutup

Not sure what you are talking about. Titans beat Eagles and Jax. Better than anyone Chargers beat. But, hey, they are also getting a TD. Good luck with that SD play . Bwahahaha

SamsNCharge99

eagles and jax are good in the mind of ESPN. Both 3-3 teams Cowboys just dominated jags 40-7. You saying Cowboys are a dominant team at 3-3.

Titans beat Jags 9-6, and held scoreless at home against the ravens.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Not sure what you are talking about. Titans beat Eagles and Jax. Better than anyone Chargers beat. But, hey, they are also getting a TD. Good luck with that SD play . Bwahahaha
    I’m not playing chargers either. I don’t play those London games often.

Far as your point I don’t typically put much stock into fact they beat jags or eagles NFL such a week to week league often times results of any particular game are much more about what team shows up that day than actual talent level of a given team imo.

They caught jags after playing their super bowl right (pats game)? Eagles had just brought Wentz back and are still a ways from being the team they will be.. Still good wins but think context incredibly important. Off top of my head think I would make a titans/browns game on a neutral field very close to a pick’em. That said same context could be used for why chargers destroyed the browns, I don’t believe they got close to browns best effort. Like I said week to week league, that why I rarely use transitive property.

Regardless games a absolute pass for me. Shit hard enough to cap without having to worry bout all the outside factors that come w a London game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

People are sleeping on the Chargers. Rams get all the attention in that city but Chargers have quietly played some great ball. Seems like the defense is better, they can protect Rivers and he’s got some big guys to throw the ball to.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I am playing the Chargers. Krit, let’s get this W.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It looks good on paper until you realize Titans woukd have to score 31 ponts to have a chance to cover.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    People are sleeping on the Chargers. Rams get all the attention in that city but Chargers have quietly played some great ball. Seems like the defense is better, they can protect Rivers and he’s got some big guys to throw the ball to.
    Terribly coached. Don’t see how anyone sleeping on them? They were everyone’s darling to start the year, incredibly trendy pick to win division. Obviously ppl kinda forgot bout them a little cause the mahomes circus but as been mentioned Chargers only lost to kc and rams. They have waxed a few teams lately but still not sure I like the idea of laying points w that squad cause they have played so so many tight games last few years..

I think titans are trash myself, the defense is ok but you know how I feel and have felt bout mariotta since the beginning (no way I’d have drafted him anywhere in top 20). The offense ain’t bout shit, absolutely no identity.

Real problem for chargers is they have no HF advantage. Don’t matter this week but going forward,. This week I just hate the London games, total coin flip which team will show up.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Love this play, too. Can easily see this being 19-16 type of game.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Here's a play, Chargers are 0-1 in London games. I was at the game and they got their assess have to them in a pile of hagus

Shutup

Also, many system plays on teams off a shutout loss.

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Can’t stand those London games. Not much into trends like one you posted anyways but I would think they go right out the window along w rational thinking and stats as well when these teams travel across the pond. More times than not 1 team shows up while the other fails to adjust to the travel, time zone, etc.
    I think it's just worth to sell maximum points with team you think wins

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

I'm on the Titans...I think they will cover this one.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Unbelievable pay call on the 2-point try. Neither running back in the backfield when you've run the ball down their throats all day. Incredible.

Even the 4th down play was bad, the defender had it covered, if he turned his head he would have batted the ball down.

Lucky to get the cover at least.