Originally posted on 10/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
Not sure what you are talking about. Titans beat Eagles and Jax. Better than anyone Chargers beat. But, hey, they are also getting a TD. Good luck with that SD play . Bwahahaha
I’m not playing chargers either. I don’t play those London games often.

Far as your point I don’t typically put much stock into fact they beat jags or eagles NFL such a week to week league often times results of any particular game are much more about what team shows up that day than actual talent level of a given team imo.

They caught jags after playing their super bowl right (pats game)? Eagles had just brought Wentz back and are still a ways from being the team they will be.. Still good wins but think context incredibly important. Off top of my head think I would make a titans/browns game on a neutral field very close to a pick’em. That said same context could be used for why chargers destroyed the browns, I don’t believe they got close to browns best effort. Like I said week to week league, that why I rarely use transitive property.

Regardless games a absolute pass for me. Shit hard enough to cap without having to worry bout all the outside factors that come w a London game.