accountant
    always counting
    accountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

MNF Denver-KC stats anomaly questions raised before approaching the game to bet on

From the first glance it is all clear and the Chiefs can win this game barely by a correspondence with no need to travel. The numbers are clear, the history is on their side and they have ma man Mahomes. From the first glance - as I said.
    Yes, the Chiefs are 3-0 SU and 3-0 ATS. The Chiefs have tremendous offense that cancels the need to worry about the defense and they have covered 4 times in a row at Miles High and 5 times in a row against the Broncos overall.
    But, they have a negative offensive yards - allowed yards ratio. A very odd stat when you travel to Denver. Plainly speaking the game should be at 31-24 according to the computerized stats and 29-26 according to simulations. Now, how often do you get that score? And according to oddsmakers - the Chiefs are a FG minus a hook favorites at Miles High against the team that has yet to cover this season.
    I know what I think and need to formulate it before the game to see if I am not under the conception of MNF super prime time fade the public impression.
    What you think?

accountant
    always counting
    accountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Well, it plays out precisely as I thought. Usual Monday Night Football prescription