The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Preseason week 3

Record
    Preseason week 1: 6-0-1
    Preseason week 2: 7-0

Preseason week 3:
    Jacksonville Jaguars - Atlanta Falcons under 42.5

I was about to hit this at 40 but then I found this total at my third bookie. Ofc I take this total.
    Obviously you know about the Jaguars defense but I believe that this Falcons defense is on the rise. Was a top 10 defense last year (#9 total yards). What I like here is that Bortles has struggled this preseason, he didn't look good at all against Vikings, and he was playing against backups since Vikings pulled their starters earlier. Jaguars has a QB problem which I believe they will have a hard time to cover up with a harder schedule this year (#1 easiest schedule last year).

Falcons has amazing offensive talents but I don't trust them to be able to dial it up away from home against a quality defense. What I find interesting here though is that the Falcons offense hasn't score more than 20 points in 8 preseason games. And they haven't done it since 2012 in week 3 specifically (23 points in 2012). Somehow, they don't show up like we are used to in week 3 of preseason.

These teams also doesn't have the depth at QB that we can see in other teams in this preseason, which might be a factor in their lack of scoring.

My bookie doesn't have a good team total for the Falcons at a price that I like, but I would really like something like under 19 if I could get it a 1.90 (-110) or similar.

The J-Dizzle

Baltimore Ravens+1

Let's keep going with the Harbaugh train until it stops. 7-3 SU in week 3 of preseason and the best QB of the preseason in Joe Flacco.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Haven't been following but impressive. GL

The J-Dizzle

"Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones and RB Devonta Freeman will not play in either of the last two preseason games, according to head coach Dan Quinn. Quinn said he did not want either to play in the preseason because of their injury histories."

Thank you Madison, appreciate it!

The J-Dizzle

Browns-Eagles Under 23 1st half

What I know is that Jay Ajayi, Corey Clement, Darren Sproles, Alshon Jeffrey, Nelson Agholor and Markus Wheaton will be inactive for the Eagles. The Eagles starters hasn't scored in the preseason yet. Foles has looked awfully rusty.

Browns is also lacking offensive talent with talented WR Antonio Callaway inactive together with Josh Gordon. Both QBs is therefore without their best offensive weapons (except Landry ofc, who will be guarded
    heavily). A big loss for the Browns is also that guard Kevin Zeitler is inactive, which is not good against Eagles dominant D-line. Browns will have a hard time getting a run game going, I believe that Tyrod Taylor needs to break free and move the chains for them.

This Browns defense won't be any pushover either with Foles playing like he has and the lack of offensive talent tonight. Their defensive front is looking really solid!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Gl

obly way it loses is if eagles go off 1h

which may happen

Tomatero
    Tomatero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Browns-Eagles Under 23 1st half

What I know is that Jay Ajayi, Corey Clement, Darren Sproles, Alshon Jeffrey, Nelson Agholor and Markus Wheaton will be inactive for the Eagles. The Eagles starters hasn't scored in the preseason yet. Foles has looked awfully rusty.

Browns is also lacking offensive talent with talented WR Antonio Callaway inactive together with Josh Gordon. Both QBs is therefore without their best offensive weapons (except Landry ofc, who will be guarded
    heavily). A big loss for the Browns is also that guard Kevin Zeitler is inactive, which is not good against Eagles dominant D-line. Browns will have a hard time getting a run game going, I believe that Tyrod Taylor needs to break free and move the chains for them.

This Browns defense won't be any pushover either with Foles playing like he has and the lack of offensive talent tonight. Their defensive front is looking really solid!
    Your capping is really amazing, cheers 🍻 buddy

The J-Dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatero View Post
    Your capping is really amazing, cheers  buddy
    Thanks buddy!

Tomatero

On fuego 🔥!!
    Points Awarded:

The J-Dizzle gave Tomatero 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sunnyblue88
    sunnyblue88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2648

Amazing. Thanks for the winners. Not just luck, it's solid capping.
    Points Awarded:

The J-Dizzle gave sunnyblue88 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The J-Dizzle

Thank you guys! Another 2 winners. 16-0!!
    Points Awarded:

Tomatero gave The J-Dizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nistohm gave The J-Dizzle 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

amazing stuff bud, definitely will give follow.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Do you have anything for tonight's game?

The J-Dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Do you have anything for tonight's game?
    I'm afraid not. Couldn't find the team total I wanted.

sunnyblue88

Week 4 line is available. Any lean? Also are you going to bet on college football? Or strictly NFL only?

The J-Dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyblue88 View Post
    Week 4 line is available. Any lean? Also are you going to bet on college football? Or strictly NFL only?
    Probably gonna pass since the lines moved so quickly. I'm also pretty satisfied with current record. Liked the under in Saints Rams but that has dropped a lot already. I will write here if I find something. But week 4 is week 4. Working on week 1 right now and will release my plays if you want them.

Will be mostly NFL for me.

Tomatero

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Probably gonna pass since the lines moved so quickly. I'm also pretty satisfied with current record. Liked the under in Saints Rams but that has dropped a lot already. I will write here if I find something. But week 4 is week 4. Working on week 1 right now and will release my plays if you want them.

Will be mostly NFL for me.
    Of course we want them 😂😂

sunnyblue88

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatero View Post
    Of course we want them 
    Yes, yes Wish you the best of luck.