albert1000
    albert1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Patriots vs Eagles superbowl rematch

I don't follow football, but an friend of mine loves betting nfl futures. He wants to bet
    patriots vs eagles matchup an few weeks ago, but with the odds at 7-1, he feel he wasnt
    getting any value. But now the odds is 25-1 or so all of an sudden with no real news that
    would explained why. What would cause this? I am not really interested in it, but just don't
    want to see him go crazy over it and get hurt too badly because i think there must be an reason
    as to the sudden jump in odds. i doubt the books are in the business of giving away free
    money.

petermoon
    petermoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1172

It's the NFL, jackass. There are no Super Bowl rematches. The Jews who control the NFL don't want the same match-up every year. That's why Tom Brady is only in the Super Bowl once every two years. If they stick him in the Big Game every year, it would destroy the suspense of the sport. There would be no reason to watch football. People watch it because they don't know who is going to win.

Everything points to a Rams-Texans Super Bowl, since those are the two best teams, but injuries can thwart even the best-made plans.

NFL analyst Tony Romo, who has played every team multiple times, feels the Jaguars will play Green Bay in this year's Super Bowl. Your friend should bet that future, too.

Last edited by petermoon; 08-02-18 at 06:09 PM.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

The Rams play 8 road games in 11. Thats going to be tough. I imagine at least one elite QB is in the SB.

albert1000
    albert1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I'll tell him to check those teams out

eurambaba
    eurambaba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 963

Prob not worth it