Captain 25
    Captain 25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1560

Here's why you take Pittsburgh

I love how everybody is taking Jacksonville and the pts. All the more reason to take Pittsburgh. Let's not forget Big Ben threw 5 picks the last time they met. That won't happen again. Pittsburgh is healthy and the offensive line will dominate the front 7. Bell only had 47 yrds rushing last game, that won't happen again. The Defensive is pissed for giving up 231 yrds rushing. They will put 8 in the box and make Bortles beat them. Bortles looked awful last week and they ONLY scored 10 pts against the Bills? I'll take Big Ben over Bake Bortles any day.

Not to mention, the NFL wants a Pittsburgh vs NE rematch next week. That game will get way more ratings than NE vs Jacksonville.

These home teams have played well so far. It continues today.

Take the Burgh -7

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Who's everybody?

Fun fact, according to NFL Research, the last six teams that lost a regular season game by at least 20 points and went on to face them in the playoffs, zero have won.

Captain 25

Most of the posts I've read on this website favor Jville and the pts. CBS sports writers and even Tony Romeo favor Jville and the pts.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by Captain 25 View Post
    Most of the posts I've read on this website favor Jville and the pts. CBS sports writers and even Tony Romeo favor Jville and the pts.
    Romo.....like anybody gives a shit what he says.

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12966

Lol everybody is healthy? Shazier and AB aren’t exactly healthy.

Jags ran all over this defense with Shazier in there last time out.

Bortles can’t play a worse game than he did in his last one either. As long as he doesn’t have any crucial turnovers the Jags will be in this game until the end

Captain 25

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post

Yeah because Romo only was in the league last yr and he doesn't know anything, Ok.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Who's everybody?

Fun fact, according to NFL Research, the last six teams that lost a regular season game by at least 20 points and went on to face them in the playoffs, zero have won.
    Fun fact, you're wrong -- the Ravens won once in this situation.

The J-Dizzle

But what I can see the public is on Pittsburgh. And they are banged up, not healthy. Jacksonville though is healthy.
    And I don't see many offensive lines that dominates that defensive line of Jacksonville. And their rush defense is a lot better after the acquisition of Darceus. It's like day and night.

I can't see Martavis Bryant being a factor, he hasn't played to his potential all season. And Jaguars has shutdown corners. AB is ofc a tough matchup for anyone but he's been injured, facing a top corner in the league. I believe the key should be JuJu playing in the slot.

If this turns out to be a low scoring game, +7.5 is a lot of points. You just don't air it out for 400 passing yards against the Jaguars. Bell rush attempts over perhaps?

The J-Dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Well then I'm not wrong, NFL research is.
    Which season are you referring to? Remember that it says the last six teams. Perhaps Ravens was the seventh.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Romo was dead wrong all last night, saying in the first quarter he couldn't believe Tenn. was a 2-touchdown underdog and this was going to be a close game. Wrong.

As for his pick, I only heard him say "he likes Pittsburgh by 2." Is that 2 points or two TDS? Nantz never followed up.

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Mariota hurt his leg in the 1st quarter or that is a different game. They sacked him 8 times and no run calls because he couldn't move.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Mariota hurt his leg in the 1st quarter or that is a different game. They sacked him 8 times and no run calls because he couldn't move.
    Did you watch the second quarter? How did that Titan D look? By the way I had tenn.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Pitt should win this game especially with the weather. They do some stupid stuff sometimes though for me to lay 7.

The J-Dizzle

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Fun fact, the trend goes on. Jaguars ML