Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks 2017 NFL Wildcard Weekend

Here we go kiddos!!!

hamburglar628
    hamburglar628's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 919

Quote Originally Posted by GenosPicks View Post
    Here we go kiddos!!!

Nice video. Agree with everything you said except for the KC vs Titans game...0-2 vs Tenn at home last two times is whatever...last season Hill didn't even have a catch (3 targets) and there was no Hunt. Titans are one of 2 teams in the playoffs right now that have given more points this year than they have scored...other is the Bills. I made a post about this but KC hasn't given up more than 20 points a game AT home this year. They score well over 20/game at home and overall this year. They are on a roll offensively and they go against a bad defense this week. Yea titans beat the Jags, but if you look at the last 4 matchups between those two teams, Titans have their #. The only matchup Tenn loss was when Mariota got hurt. It was a division game that if all those crazy things didn't happen with the other potential playoff teams, would have been a rematch again this week. No reason for the jags to play 100% because they were locked into the 3 spot...Tenn however was playing for their playoff lives...I dont think the Jags showed them anything all all because of the possibility of playing them again. We'll see...either way I just teased KC + JAX this whole weekend so they just gotta win slightly. GL.

GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by hamburglar628 View Post
    Nice video. Agree with everything you said except for the KC vs Titans game...
    I called that one.. it was Derrick Henry was the difference maker... Take it from a Bolts fan--Alex SMith stinks in the pst seaosn and gets there every year courtesy of a very soft AFC West... Of course we both know this is easy to say in hindsight.

THANKS SO MUCH for watching and weighing in!!! ;-)

and best of luck with your next three considering you are on my side in those!!!