This game caught my eye due to the fact that the Falcons spread lined opened at -1.5. Later on in the week I noticed the line moved to where the Falcons were a +2.5 underdog. This didn't make sense due to the fake that when the spread lined opened at -1.5. You would think that they would be a favorite on the ML too. This was not the case they were a underdog on the money line @ +104 with a -1.5 spread this threw up a red flag that this was a trap. 48 hours before kick off I noticed that the line started moving in favor of the Falcons. In the matter of 48 hours the line shifted from +2.5 to -2.5 and the ML odds went from +104 to -130 with two sharp line moves in favor of the Falcons. With 54% of the public were taking the Saints on the ML and 64% on the spread. With the drastic line reversal and only 46% of the public where on the ML for the Falcons and 36% on the spread. It was an easy indicator that the Falcons should pull of the W in this division rival game. Especially since a key number in football is 3. This game has Falcons -2.5 all over it.

Let me know if you like this content and I'll make post like this more often if you guys like it and find it helpful.