threeg5
    All In A Days Work
    threeg5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

** It's simply Joey Cassano **

Lets make this quick short and easy

I haven't sold any plays on 3 years. I made a nice living from 2009-2013 selling plays and had a nice clip doing so.
    During that time I went a 341-228 (NFL, NCAA basketball and football, and NBA) with the 3rd year being the worst year. This was the worst year because I had some very sickening personal issues that I had to deal with. The Last year was a nice year but did not advertise or offer any picks to anyone and I am sure my loyals have moved on, but all know who you were

There were plenty on here that "Shilled" for me without any kind of offer or me asking. They simply did so because I was always able to be reached and I did not have some fancy website that sold them with marketing tactics like I have watched many others do, not just in here, but the other websites online as well. I just put my information out there and let the record speak for itself. >>yes you know the ones that spend 1000's on marketing so that you will buy from them not because they are actually good at what they do. They had tons of excuses and never really offered anything of substance. They just said pay me and I will give you a name.
    I offered reasonable rates and gave plenty of freebies because of some bad calls that I made. It was the right thing to do, unless you were a complete DICK and then I charged you double for the asshole fee.

Now that I am in a better place I am going to posting some of the plays that I will be playing in here.
    I will be using betpoints to play with so that can be tracked.

This is not for you per se, this is for me I am Joey Cassano

threeg5
    All In A Days Work

Joey NFL Picks for today
    - 11-19-17

redskins +9
    Vikings -1.5
    Bears +3
    Points Awarded:

nistohm gave threeg5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Money23 gave threeg5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Hey Joey, what happened to ur friend that helped you?

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Thanks for contributing

threeg5
    All In A Days Work

@Sofranos
    are you talking about Mike Gabardi?
    Hes still around?
    Why do you ask?

threeg5
    All In A Days Work

Quote Originally Posted by Eric22174 View Post
    Thanks for contributing
    No problem thanks for having me and reading

threeg5
    All In A Days Work

Quote Originally Posted by threeg5 View Post
    Joey NFL Picks for today
    - 11-19-17

redskins +9
    Vikings -1.5
    Bears +3
    Did anyone take these winners today?

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Yea,Garbaldi!! He was in your videos. He made me smile a lot. You guys were in Florida tearing up books in MLB. Then you started going solo. Seemed like a good friend to have.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

I never come to this forum. I remember that Mike guy. I liked them both. I remember Joey killed it one year in NCAA hoops. They got me for $499 every six months. I just loved how they always responded RIGHT AWAY! damn I wanna know what happened.... but I am glad youre well now!!!! I just locked in Fresno!

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

this is surreal to me!!!!!!! Dude you and I spent a lot of time talkig via Email. I knew something happened I think you owe it to me. I say that in the most humble way! I knew something was up. I paid you at least $2500 in our time together. PM me please explain what happened. Great call on Skins and Vikes last week. I played them both! Just PM what happened