ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

NFL WEEK 11 pick

BAL -2.5 vs GB 1 ET

I know there is slight public support here for the Pack being a home game. But in this league it is all about matchups and I just do not think Hundley can put enough points up against the 2nd rated pass D in the league coming off a bye. Flacco has had a bad year but they get Woodhead as another weapon out of the backfield and the ye should've given them some time to add in a few wrinkles this week vs a bad pass D in GB. With the Pack thin at RB there is no run game at all which could mean a long day for Hundley to convert n move the chains it wont happen. Back the Ravnes off the bye here. GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Very strong trend supporting ravens as road fav off bye. I was close to playing them but didn't like news Rodgers could be back in month, was worried it might give pack some motivational hope! Lol.. plus I simply don't know wtf we gonna see from ravens on a week to week basis! Getting woodhead back should help offense a little. Gl

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Very strong trend supporting ravens as road fav off bye. I was close to playing them but didn't like news Rodgers could be back in month, was worried it might give pack some motivational hope! Lol.. plus I simply don't know wtf we gonna see from ravens on a week to week basis! Getting woodhead back should help offense a little. Gl
    Hoping the good Flacco shows up lol.