Week 11 Thank Me Laters

Bears +3
    Packers +2
    Jacksonville -8
    Denver -2.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Damn man I don't like any of those, not sure I'll end up being against more than 1 but lean oppo in 3 of 4.

Donks might be alright no interest there.

I think the det/chi game probably close, might even push but think lions pull out their 3rd "square" win/cover in a row.

Probably passing on balty/pack, was set to play ravens then I heard news Rodgers could come back in a month, worried that news could propel pack to few wins. Ravens fit into a strong NFL trend tho, road favs off a bye have been very strong in the past.

Browns actually matchup well with jags. They have a solid run stuffing front 7. Love jags d but much like last week I'm gonna always be interested getting points against bortles when facing a team that can force him to throw. Unfortunately it is the browns tho, unlike chargers browns shoot themselves so much to generally not only blow game but also the cover. Rather hold my nose and play browns than trust bortles to cover a td on the road..

Like I said not sure I really want to bet many of these but man, I know beauty in eye of the beholder but that's a ugly looking card imo., on bright side for you I'm wrong like half the time! Lol.. gl

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Damn man I don't like any of those, not sure I'll end up being against more than 1 but lean oppo in 3 of 4.

Donks might be alright no interest there.

I think the det/chi game probably close, might even push but think lions pull out their 3rd "square" win/cover in a row.

Probably passing on balty/pack, was set to play ravens then I heard news Rodgers could come back in a month, worried that news could propel pack to few wins. Ravens fit into a strong NFL trend tho, road favs off a bye have been very strong in the past.

Browns actually matchup well with jags. They have a solid run stuffing front 7. Love jags d but much like last week I'm gonna always be interested getting points against bortles when facing a team that can force him to throw. Unfortunately it is the browns tho, unlike chargers browns shoot themselves so much to generally not only blow game but also the cover. Rather hold my nose and play browns than trust bortles to cover a td on the road..

Like I said not sure I really want to bet many of these but man, I know beauty in eye of the beholder but that's a ugly looking card imo., on bright side for you I'm wrong like half the time! Lol.. gl
    Yeah the more I think about the Denver play the more I don't like it. They have lost by more than a TD like their last 4 games and have lost all confidence.

I also heard fournette is probably out bc he doesn't want to play in the cold with his ankle...

My main play is going to be bears +3. Lions have given up a lot of rushing yards the last few weeks and that's the bears bread and butter. Mitch is getting more confidence. I know each week is different but bears at home have beat Steelers and Panthers. Both whom have beat the lions this year.