Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Degenerate Prop Bet for Panthers/Dolphins MNF... Check in Action Junkies!!!

Jonathan Stewart Under 42.5 rushing yards.

His carries have seen a slight downtick since the beginning of the season and he coughed up the ball twice last game to boot. It stands to reason that perhaps McCaffrey will siphon off even more touches going forward.

Also, Panthers center Ryan Khalil will miss his third straight game (Stewart failed to rush for over 42.5 in the previous two) and the Dolphins are pretty stout against the run to begin with. I just don't see much running room for the old man going up against Suh and company.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Jonathan Stewart Under 42.5 rushing yards.

His carries have seen a slight downtick since the beginning of the season and he coughed up the ball twice last game to boot. It stands to reason that perhaps McCaffrey will siphon off even more touches going forward.

Also, Panthers center Ryan Khalil will miss his third straight game (Stewart failed to rush for over 42.5 in the previous two) and the Dolphins are pretty stout against the run to begin with. I just don't see much running room for the old man going up against Suh and company.

Cheers for dumbfuk of the year award. Once again you lose. You and your daddy are the biggest fades on the board. Thanks for your thoughts once again

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    Cheers for dumbfuk of the year award. Once again you lose. You and your daddy are the biggest fades on the board. Thanks for your thoughts once again
    Yeah, almost as bad as your Dolphins pick. Guys like you make me look genius.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Thomorino ghost account?

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, almost as bad as your Dolphins pick. Guys like you make me look genius.
    Lmao ugh.... not sure where I ever posted that there Jonathan Stewart

BossPicks30

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Thomorino ghost account?
    Another moron who sprinkled on Miami ML? Bahaha too many morons to keep track of

Eddy Munny

Lmao ugh.... not sure where I ever posted that there Jonathan Stewart
    That's interesting that you don't remember... because Pepperidge Farms does.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Thomorino ghost account?

Another moron who sprinkled on Miami ML? Bahaha too many morons to keep track of
    Welcome back Counsel

BossPicks30

Welcome back Counsel
    Follow this guy shocka and watch your money go to someone else. You've been warned.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thomorino ghost account?
    This is what you said about the game tonite little guy: dolphins +9...this line is all off. should be +3 at best.

LMAO,you and biggie are the 2 best fades on the forum you dumbfuk.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This is what you said about the game tonite little guy: dolphins +9...this line is all off. should be +3 at best.

LMAO,you and biggie are the 2 best fades on the forum you dumbfuk.
    Congrats on being able to read, happy for you. Got you looking into my posts. A loss is a loss, I own it. not going to run or wear some fraudulent record like a badge of honor. I win some, I lose some. Not about to start insulting people on here. Book made money off my last night, not you.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats on being able to read, happy for you. Got you looking into my posts. A loss is a loss, I own it. not going to run or wear some fraudulent record like a badge of honor. I win some, I lose some. Not about to start insulting people on here. Book made money off my last night, not you.
    Lol, fuk off, i don't have 1 incorrect record, are you still taking screen shots of my twitter account.