1. #1
    shocka1212
    Whatever man.....
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 5,566
    Betpoints: 1524

    couple plays that jump out at me.

    not my official plays yet, just some leans. (will most likely post my plays in bankers thread around 11am Sunday)

    Washington ML +105- I dont trust minny past week 8, let alone as a Road fav, ever.


    Chargers +3.5 (-110)- Almost like this team on the road away from that joke of a stadium they have in LA.

    Falcons -3 (-110)- no horse mouth, no win.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017


  2. #2
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 47,830
    Betpoints: 15

    Agree w chargers away from that embarrassing soccer stadium they can't fill. Plus I pretty much always play them whenever I can get more than a fg.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  3. #3
    shocka1212
    Whatever man.....
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 5,566
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Agree w chargers away from that embarrassing soccer stadium they can't fill. Plus I pretty much always play them whenever I can get more than a fg.
    down 3 with a minute left, no timeouts.. The Phillip Rivers special. ill post in your thread closer to the weekend when I actually have time to run the #'s on this card. those stuck out to me. Kinda like the bills at home getting points.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017


  4. #4
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,885
    Betpoints: 1565

    I love chargers this week but I'm scared of the money coming in on them...

  5. #5
    shocka1212
    Whatever man.....
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 5,566
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I love chargers this week but I'm scared of the money coming in on them...
    I know it's a cardinal sin in gambling to bet the same scenario two years in a row but this has the feeling of the Chargers/Texans game last year. It's a really good spot for them imo. They've played well on the road and that pass rush is real. Can really go 19-17 either way imo.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017


  6. #6
    Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-12
    Posts: 373
    Betpoints: 4246

    Shocka, I like all of these picks. I'm on the same side. I also really like the under if we can get over 42 pts in the WSH/MIN game. I think there is huge value in teasing Skins +8 or better, just need to find another team that I love enough to complete that.

  7. #7
    shocka1212
    Whatever man.....
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 5,566
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakenv21 View Post
    Shocka, I like all of these picks. I'm on the same side. I also really like the under if we can get over 42 pts in the WSH/MIN game. I think there is huge value in teasing Skins +8 or better, just need to find another team that I love enough to complete that.
    Bucs... don't even think about it, rip it off quick.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/06/2017


  8. #8
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 47,830
    Betpoints: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Bucs... don't even think about it, rip it off quick.
    I agree, I'm on bucs ml

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


Top