playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Buffalo bills tonight

Biggest secret in the NFL is Buffalo. New Coach, GM and players! It's not the same Bills these guys will hit the playoffs and maybe Super Bowl. Tyrod Taylor is like Mike Vick without the need to electrocute Fido. He electrifies NFL fields with his speed and moves. He don't turn it over and plays like a Pro. Shady is best in league and secondary with Micah Hyde is lights out. The money line is -170 and I wouldn't wanna get spanked by a silly spread loss, Bills will win. Plus they play the Jets who have nobody but pride on the field. Prides great until you run into a Pro Football Team. Then it turns into a loss. Hammer the Bills buy this years first Christmas gift for yourself, on me.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

They are going nowhere until they learn to win on the road. Losses to Carolina and Cincinnati are NOT impressive. Buffalo needs this win because the meat end of their schedule is coming up. They have games at the Chargers, Kansas City, and New England, plus the Saints and New England at home.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Could be a trap game for Buffalo. They might be looking ahead to next week against the Saints.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'm on the o43. Think we get some defensive scores to put it over.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Is their reverse money movement on this game?

Buff seems way too easy