Minnesota vs. Baltimore

stars out for both teams. The ravens are a run heavy team going up against one of the best rushing defenses. While the Vikings passing game is going up against a stout take away defense in the ravens. I love the under in this match up.

pick: Under 38

Miami vs New York Jets

Miami is building confidence week by week. Ajayi is a great back who has not broken out yet, but I see him having a huge day today. Miami's defense has been really stepping up and I see a blow out win here today against the Jets over performing team.

pick: Miami -3

Tampa Bay vs. Buffalo

Tampa Bay puts up top 5 yards but hasn't been producing the points it should. Their defense also allows the most passing yards. And has not gotten pressure on opposing QB's. Doug Martin has looked good in his return, and Tyrod Taylor has yet to have a big passing day. I see this being a shoot out with no clear favorite.

Pick: over 46

Carolina vs. Chicago

Carolinas great rushing defense will really shit down Howard and the bears rushing game today putting a lot of pressure on the rookie quarterback trubisky. Coming off a long rest from last Thursday's game, I'll look for Carolina to bounce back in a big way, as they have always been great ATS coming off a loss.

Carolina -3