thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Where the fukk does this broke dik- get 5-2 from lol...

lol, Douche bag, I'm commenting on my record for posted plays this weekend. Special ed continues.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

Nice call on Dallas. Posting your play 25 minutes into the game when they're up 14-0.
    Get 'em, Philly!
    1-0-1 with Dallas at 4pm..........forgot to post so will not count

from my official pick thread....glad to see my puppet following along....I know years of beating your ass at poker have taken a toll

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    "I'm talking about today - how stupid are you."so you're talking about today's plays with me but reference this weekends plays for you

what a fukin mush

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

If there's a god in heaven Cinci will score a late tday and lose by 5

thomorino

Lol, its not going to be 5 - if they score a TD they will go for 2.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Why would they go for two when they would still be down 4

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Why would they go for two when they would still be down 4
    trust him, he's a lawyer

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

why would they go for 2....if its 26-21 or 26-22 whats the difference....they still need 2 scores

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

this guys comments are fukin legendary

thomorino

why would they go for 2....if its 26-21 or 26-22 whats the difference....they still need 2 scores
    They would go for 2 so a FG would not make it an 8 point game, if you miss and they kick a FG then you can still tie the game with a 2 point conversion. This way you get 2 shots.

thomorino

Lol, I'm still teaching special Ed - this is a chart of when you got for 2.

WHEN TRAILING

5 points Go for 2 5 points Go for 2

http://theredzone.org/Features/TwoPointConversionChart

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

1-0-1 with Dallas at 4pm..........forgot to post so will not count

from my official pick thread....glad to see my puppet following along....I know years of beating your ass at poker have taken a toll

You've really put it to me on the poker tables. lol

Why even bother to mention the Dallas play then?
    25 minutes into the game with Dallas leading 14-0 was the first time you posted anything pertaining to this game.
    You get caught posting fraudulent tickets. You start a thread to apologize to the forum for being an asshole to the guy that exposed your fake tickets and fail to even mention the fact that you altered the tickets or that you falsely blamed SBR's mobile site for the errant numbers. Carry on.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You've really put it to me on the poker tables. lol

Why even bother to mention the Dallas play then?
    25 minutes into the game with Dallas leading 14-0 was the first time you posted anything pertaining to this game.
    You get caught posting fraudulent tickets. You start a thread to apologize to the forum for being an asshole to the guy that exposed your fake tickets and fail to even mention the fact that you altered the tickets or that you falsely blamed SBR's mobile site for the errant numbers. Carry on.
    I had no clue what the dallas score was....its 77 in philly tday....been out most of the day
    why am I on your mind so much

thomorino

Lol, what a moron - Tomlin wastes a fake punt everyone will have film on up 2 TDs, helps me though.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

4-1 on Sunday to go to 18-15 for the year, 54.5%.

Kansas City -2.5----LOSS - The Chiefs were flat against Pittsburgh off blowout victory against Houston and were probably lookin ahead to Thursday game, Reid is always good at getting team ready on short weeks and KC matches up well with strong secondary.

Arizona +3.5----LOSS - Arizona got Humphries and Boone back on the offensive line and the running game gave Palmer time. Rams haven't been able to move the ball without a consistent running game and Arizona's run defense is strong. Rams have holes in secondary.

Denver +1.5----LOSS - Denver didn't show up on sunday, but Chargers have one of the worst run defenses in NFL, this should be a good matchup. Varret out is a big injury, Denver should have strong matchup advantages at receiver.

Steelers -5.5 - The Steelers dominated KC, out gaining them by 200 yards, but struggled in the red zone and didn't finish. Bengals have been better since the change at coordinator but Dalton has struggled on the road and in the division, Steelers much better at home.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Where the fukk does this broke dik- get 5-2 from lol...
    Lol, are you retarded, I said for the weekend I was 5-2.

thomorino

1-2 on NFL plays today and 5-1 yesterday to to to 6-3 for the weekend.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Originally Posted by thomorino 4-1 on Sunday to go to 18-15 for the year, 54.5%.

Kansas City -2.5----LOSS - The Chiefs were flat against Pittsburgh off blowout victory against Houston and were probably lookin ahead to Thursday game, Reid is always good at getting team ready on short weeks and KC matches up well with strong secondary.

Arizona +3.5----LOSS - Arizona got Humphries and Boone back on the offensive line and the running game gave Palmer time. Rams haven't been able to move the ball without a consistent running game and Arizona's run defense is strong. Rams have holes in secondary.

Denver +1.5----LOSS - Denver didn't show up on sunday, but Chargers have one of the worst run defenses in NFL, this should be a good matchup. Varret out is a big injury, Denver should have strong matchup advantages at receiver.

Steelers -5.5 - The Steelers dominated KC, out gaining them by 200 yards, but struggled in the red zone and didn't finish. Bengals have been better since the change at coordinator but Dalton has struggled on the road and in the division, Steelers much better at home.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    whats funny is that you went digging and purposely looked past my official picks in Bankers thread this morning.... trying to pass me off as a fraud when I am no such thing. typical trash attorney. have fun going 0-4-2 for the day. always the bum new member here with selective vision. if you picked games the way you try picking away at everyones credibility, you'd probably win more often but thats a lot to ask of someone of your elk.
    LMAO, you you came to troll me for going 1-2 and you went 1-3, go it.

You claimed I am an idiot for not betting totals even though I have posted totals bets I make every week.

You claimed I am an idiot for not thinking Norman is out for Monday night even though multiple media outlets have said Norman is out.

Are you retarded?
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-22-17 at 06:26 PM.

thomorino

Originally Posted by thomorino 4-1 on Sunday to go to 18-15 for the year, 54.5%.

Lol, 6-3 for the weekend little buddy - made more money than you did.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, 6-3 for the weekend little buddy - made more money than you did.

seriously....how much did you make

thomorino

At least Philly guy learned to not post fake betting tickets like this one - I see he doesn't post tickets anymore - probably a good one since he's too stupid to calculate juice on a $200 bet.

Philly Guys ticket

459740327-1 10/7/17 11:42am $200.00 $217.00 Pending 10/7/17 5:35pm Reduced Baseball 901 Chicago Cubs +117* vs Washington Nationals (J Lester - L must Start G Gonzalez - L must Start)
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-22-17 at 06:29 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

funny....I ask you a serious question and this is your reply....post your winning tickets from the weekend...cant be that hard.....just click daily figures

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Lol, are you retarded, I said for the weekend I was 5-2.
    He gave me credit twice cause I didn't give him attention

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Wait if you were 5-2 and went 1-3 how are you 6-3?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

or better yet...tell us Cousins record as a underdog on turf as isn't that what they're playing on tomorrow night

what a fukin mush

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I think I figured it out NM

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

You guys understand you're dealing with an 13-18 year old at the most , right ?
    I'm amazed this is still going on , paying attention is good for you . He's on many forums (read between the lines when he posts about not being on forum"s" during the week , etc. ) , I'd bet money he does the same shit on the other forums as well.
    But to each his own I guess

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

LMAO, you you came to troll me for going 1-2 and you went 1-3, go it.

You claimed I am an idiot for not betting totals even though I have posted totals bets I make every week.

You claimed I am an idiot for not thinking Norman is out for Monday night even though multiple media outlets have said Norman is out.

Are you retarded?
    Chargers ML +108, phins -3 -115, washington +4.5(haven't placed it yet, seeing if I can get a better # tomorrow), Dallas/niners over
    Also have giants +7 from earlier this week
    good job editing this post.. felt like I was reading hieroglyphics when you originally posted it and you conveniently took a line out.. no, I am not retarded. far from it actually. and I didn't mention anything about you knowing whether or not Norman was out, only that that is the rationale behind your pick. not going to call you retarded, but you might wanna grab a pen (or pencil since you conveniently like editing so much) and some paper and do the math because I am 2-1-1 so far with tomorrows MNF game pending.. BOL to you. guys, I'm done with this clown, any conversation with him is a losing proposition as he has already miraculously claimed another winning week when our eyes are showing us otherwise.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Thomorino here's you ticket to tomorrow nights game. Will be good drama for sbr. We can even examine the turf field at the Linc

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

I had no clue what the dallas score was....its 77 in philly tday....been out most of the day
    why am I on your mind so much
    All good then.I've always liked and respected you as a poster and poker player.
    Some of the recent antics are not the actions I'd have expected from you.
    Peace and good luck to you, USCPhillyguy!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

All good then.I've always liked and respected you as a poster and poker player.
    Some of the recent antics are not the actions I'd have expected from you.
    Peace and good luck to you, USCPhillyguy!

I agree brother.....sometimes assholes just get under your skin..............good luck to you in your wagers and on the tables

bondi_slacker
    bondi_slacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Thomorino is a terrible capper, but I think he is a good guy

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I don’t care about losing picks

I don’t laugh @ people who make a selection and lose

its just another market place

we aren’t betting outcomes of blacks playing a game

we fading one another

but im disappointed that I said I don’t like you

and you skipped me
    Make
    its mind fukking me

get me to the Greek

idk

but , real talk, not sure how Uscphilly can bury anybody

he buried himself when choose his handle

probably all wide eyed smiling , hey USCphilu guy

that’s sounds cool

lol if I put a name tag on your ass

its stapled

and philly guys will make you earn it ..

after he got dismantled in one comment from, I forget

sorry (gueye)

hey what do you call 2 clowns fighting?

Nobody gives a fukk
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 10-22-17 at 07:07 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Lol, I'm still teaching special Ed - this is a chart of when you got for 2.

WHEN TRAILING

5 points Go for 2 5 points Go for 2

http://theredzone.org/Features/TwoPointConversionChart
    if you're going to teach special ed, start with yourself and read the chart properly.

after the touchdown, they would be trailing by 6 points so the chart says go for 1... you wouldn't read the chart after already going for the extra point

First 123 Last