thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    if you're going to teach special ed, start with yourself and read the chart properly.

after the touchdown, they would be trailing by 6 points so the chart says go for 1... you wouldn't read the chart after already going for the extra point
    Lol, I'm saying that you would go for 2 when trailing by 5 so you would obviously not kick and extra point to be down 5 - its the same thing.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I don’t care about losing picks

I don’t laugh @ people who make a selection and lose

its just another market place

we aren’t betting outcomes of blacks playing a game

we fading one another

but im disappointed that I said I don’t like you

and you skipped me
    Make
    its mind fukking me

get me to the Greek

idk

but , real talk, not sure how Uscphilly can bury anybody

he buried himself when choose his handle

probably all wide eyed smiling , hey USCphilu guy

that’s sounds cool

lol if I put a name tag on your ass

its stapled

and philly guys will make you earn it ..

after he got dismantled in one comment from, I forget

sorry (gueye)

hey what do you call 2 clowns fighting?

Nobody gives a fukk
    Lol, fuk off, I'm responding to tools who troll.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I love this. I wager more money in one week than you guys do for an entire season, IF you wager at all, which is highly questionable for some of you. The fact of the matter is that NONE of you have won money in the long run. Stop telling people how good you are. You are nothing but a bunch of losers, begging for attention by trolling all over each other. How many of you clowns are married? How many of you work for a six figure salary? How many of you work at all? How many of you are old enough to drink legally? When you start wagering real money, have any responsibility in life at all, and learn that you have a long way to go before you ever see a penny's worth of profit, let me know.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I love this. I wager more money in one week than you guys do for an entire season, IF you wager at all, which is highly questionable for some of you. The fact of the matter is that NONE of you have won money in the long run. Stop telling people how good you are. You are nothing but a bunch of losers, begging for attention by trolling all over each other. How many of you clowns are married? How many of you work for a six figure salary? How many of you work at all? How many of you are old enough to drink legally? When you start wagering real money, have any responsibility in life at all, and learn that you have a long way to go before you ever see a penny's worth of profit, let me know.
    thanks boss, what we really needed in here was another clown presiding in this thread as the governing fuckin body of sbr trying to force feed us the high minded rhetoric that we are losers... logging off for the night. bye

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

so we are attention whores yet you just gave us a 200 word essay on what a great guy you are

makes sense to me

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, I'm saying that you would go for 2 when trailing by 5 so you would obviously not kick and extra point to be down 5 - its the same thing.
    it is not the same thing

down 5 you go for 2 to be down 3... totally different than down 6, which your chart tells you to kick the extra point, and which no coach in the world would go for 2 when he's down 6

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it is not the same thing

down 5 you go for 2 to be down 3... totally different than down 6, which your chart tells you to kick the extra point, and which no coach in the world would go for 2 when he's down 6
    I disagree, late in the game I'd much rather be down 4 than 5.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

thomorino
    In post #46 you used a Two Point Conversion Chart to show USCPHILLYGUY that a team should go for 2 following a TD that has put them within 6 points.
    To wit:
    Lol, I'm still teaching special Ed - this is a chart of when you got for 2.

WHEN TRAILING
    5 points
    Go for 2
    5 points
    Go for 2

http://theredzone.org/Features/TwoPointConversionChart

You had mistakenly thought that the Chart was referring to the margin of deficit FOLLOWING a successful conversion. milwaukee mike then cleared the confusion and explained that the Chart was referring to the margin of deficit BEFORE the conversion attempt, and that the Chart's optimal play for a 6 point deficit was a regular PAT (to bring the margin to 5).

Now that your mistake has been pointed out you have chosen to disagree with this very same Chart -
    I disagree, late in the game I'd much rather be down 4 than 5.

I mean, it's fine to disagree with a Chart that has been used for 40+ years and which might be out of date. In fact it looks like a very close decision to me (whether to go for 1 or 2 when -6), and it's probably situation dependent. But, you can't be referencing a Chart to support an argument on the one hand and then refuting that very same Chart in the same argument. Well, you can I guess, I'm not surprised what people do anymore, but in reading the forum the past couple of days I've seen mentions of you being a lawyer. Is that right or is Law just something you'd like to study when you grow up? If so good luck with it, but try not to use contradicting statements in court man, you'll get slaughtered.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    thomorino
    In post #46 you used a Two Point Conversion Chart to show USCPHILLYGUY that a team should go for 2 following a TD that has put them within 6 points.
    To wit:

You had mistakenly thought that the Chart was referring to the margin of deficit FOLLOWING a successful conversion. milwaukee mike then cleared the confusion and explained that the Chart was referring to the margin of deficit BEFORE the conversion attempt, and that the Chart's optimal play for a 6 point deficit was a regular PAT (to bring the margin to 5).

Now that your mistake has been pointed out you have chosen to disagree with this very same Chart -

I mean, it's fine to disagree with a Chart that has been used for 40+ years and which might be out of date. In fact it looks like a very close decision to me (whether to go for 1 or 2 when -6), and it's probably situation dependent. But, you can't be referencing a Chart to support an argument on the one hand and then refuting that very same Chart in the same argument. Well, you can I guess, I'm not surprised what people do anymore, but in reading the forum the past couple of days I've seen mentions of you being a lawyer. Is that right or is Law just something you'd like to study when you grow up? If so good luck with it, but try not to use contradicting statements in court man, you'll get slaughtered.
    Bruh...
    Last edited by shocka1212; 10-23-17 at 10:06 AM.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

You wager $100.00 plays. I saw your spread sheet. I'm 27 years old and I'm wagering over 15k a week. You think your large in the game but your wagers are like children bets. Troll elsewhere Jr.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Funny thread

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    You wager $100.00 plays. I saw your spread sheet. I'm 27 years old and I'm wagering over 15k a week. You think your large in the game but your wagers are like children bets. Troll elsewhere Jr.

Shit just keeps getting better & better

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    He’s by far the biggest retard in this Forum, he has some serious jealousy issue, I bet he got into huge issues in real life for stalking and doing retarded due to jealousy. Guy needs some mental help and I wonder why he’s still in this forum.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

That Denver futures bet looking good as well

can Anyone find that post

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    That Denver futures bet looking good as well

can Anyone find that post
    Denver oline is swiss cheese

defense still solid

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Denver oline is swiss cheese

defense still solid
    I like Dallas to win the division at +125, Denver to win the division at +220, and Atlanta to win the division at +110

Dallas looked horrible against Denver but Denver significantly improved their run defense after last year and the offensive line has looked better as well. The Giants and Redskins are bad teams and the Eagles secondary is one of the worst in the league with Darby out 6-8 weeks. The Eagles offensive line is also one of the oldest in the league with their left tackle Peters 35.

Denver significantly improved run defense and the offensive line has been solid so far. Oakland is getting a lot of action in Vegas with Raiders fans coming there for events but their defense is was one of the worst in the league last year and has looked mediocre this year.

Atlanta +110. Cam Newton is not running as much this year after the injuries he had last year and shoulder surgery before the offseason. Atlanta's best corner, Trufant, a top 5 corner in the league, missed the the entire second half of last year, and Atlanta's defense is young and should be better this year.

4-1 on my picks to open the season, I like Jacksonville at pick'em, I think this line will close at Jacksonville -3. The Jaguars were everyone's sleeper team last year, but Jacksonville was horribly coached and had no running game. This year Coughlin came in, Fournette was drafted, and an offensive minded coach Marrone has reworked the whole offense. Jacksonville has one of the most talented defenses in the NFL, and the offense has significant talent at skill positions even with Robinson likely out next week. The Titans offense was horrible against one of the worst defenses in the NFL Oakland, and Mariota continues to be inconsistent. The Titans secondary is also below average with a mediocre Logan Ryan, older Carr, and struggling Jackson.

I like the Patriots at -8. The Chiefs have been solid at home and solid in the division, but they've struggled on the road. The teams that have success against the Chiefs offense have linebackers that are strong in coverage, and the Patriots have a very strong linebackers led Hightower. The Chiefs have talent in the secondary Berry and Peters, but the Chiefs don't have depth, 3rd 4th corners in nickel and dime struggle Andy Reid has been great off a bye, but NE is great ATS and the Patriots have been their best in big games.

I like Ohio State -8. Oklahoma's defense is built to play in the big 12, they are small and quick with most of their talent in the secondary where they return 6 of 7 starters, but Oklahoma will start a redshirt freshmen at LB and several new defensive linemen against an Ohio State offense that is built on the read option. Ohio State is young in the secondary but they have one of the best defenisve fronts and should be able to keep Mayfield in the pocket, which worrked last yearr.

its too good. just too good. all of it. guy is the G.O.A.T.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post

lol, wow, you weekend but have been pretty shitty to dig up all those old posts - I feel bad for you.

I went 7-4 and cashed a big futures bet on Houston to win the American league - you got killed this weekend.

Between baseball and NFL you hit 30%.

I have Jacksonville at +260 to win the division so I'm happy here, everyone in the division sucks.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Not sure it's cool to make fun of thomorino. The guy is obviously retarded, like actually retarded, not just something you say.
    Points Awarded:

hotcross gave juicername 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

Lol, these were your takes for this weekend - posting absolute trash all weekend.

I think niners pull off the upset..bunch of scrub wide outs about to have a field day with that bbq chicken secondary Dallas has.

giants not losing

guy calls himself a professional gambler. has never bet a total and thinks josh Norman not playing and a offensive lineman playing for Arizona is capping a game. Mods, Saloon all this clowns threads,...

Why are you calling me out for saying Norman is out when every dumb fuk no he's been declared out for several days. You said I don't bet totals but I've bet total repeatedly. You tought CJ Beathard, a trash QB, would torch the Cowboys secondary, and you didn't see how the Giants will lose even though they are one of the 3 worst teams in the NFL. You got slaughtered this weekend well I went 7-5 between college football, NFL, and NBA.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Not sure it's cool to make fun of thomorino. The guy is obviously retarded, like actually retarded, not just something you say.
    Lol, douche bag troll elsewhere.

thomorino

actually going to take Washington + the points in that game (whatever the line is on Monday). good job taking a 4.5 point favorite in a divisional game 3 days in advance, professional gambler.
    The line is up to 5 and Norman was declared out as I said he was - are you retarded.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

didn't even come close to getting slaughtered. lol keep deflecting, its amazing.

First 123