byzness
    byzness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

loving the Giants tonite

Believe it or not actually considering taking Giants plus the points tonight.

From a purely math standpoint, the total is at 38 and the spread is 13. That means that the Broncos have to win by a margin of 34% of the expected point total. That's a lot of points to cover in a low scoring game. Over the last 20 years, when the total is 38 or lower and the spread is 8 or higher, the underdog wins 60%. That's without knowing anything about the teams playing. Giants will be a pure math play tonight.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Not sure how they even put a point on the board without a sp teams or defensive score

silver39
    silver39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1354

It had that top rank college team looking ahead vs the unranked mid major school feel. Haha

Nobody saw Denver losing outright.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Not sure how they even put a point on the board without a sp teams or defensive score

BreesIsTheGOAT

I had to come and give you props, I was 7-0 on the day heading into that game and I went 0-2 on that one. You absolutely nailed it. Great pick

BreesIsTheGOAT

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I love when people like this were probably thinking the same thing but too scared to put it out there so they attack others.

I was 7-2 on the day. Including 0-2 on that game. I was wrong, he made a great pick. I guess you have never been wrong in your assessment of a game. Awesome

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    I love when people like this were probably thinking the same thing but too scared to put it out there so they attack others.

I was 7-2 on the day. Including 0-2 on that game. I was wrong, he made a great pick. I guess you have never been wrong in your assessment of a game. Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Giants covering that spread, may even win. I don't care what anyone says
    think again.. congrats on your good day. we're all in this ringer together, Bol pal