leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Falcons-Dolphins under 45.5

even money

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Im kinda iffy on taking the under on this game, Mia has shown its able to put at least some points on the board but atl have a under ranked high power offense that is defiantly capable of pushing this game to the over side of this match if Ryan can click wjtb his wwr's

clarence holmes
    clarence holmes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

That game could fly over stop jj

leovegas

Cutler looked bad with only Saints defense chasing him. Imagine what happens in Mercedes Field.

Line already moved 5 points so bet it now if you like it

leovegas

Should be a 35-10 type game. I also bet Falcons -13 small because Falcons can score 40 or more if Cutler throws picks. Will also bet small on Atlanta team total over when I see line for it.

leovegas

and another 5 cents... looking good

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by leovegas View Post
    Should be a 35-10 type game. I also bet Falcons -13 small because Falcons can score 40 or more if Cutler throws picks. Will also bet small on Atlanta team total over when I see line for it.
    Dude 35-10 is incredibly close to the total! I like to have a little more cushion than half a point.

At some point phins offense is gonna perform better, there just no way they as bad as they have shown thus far, way too much talent on this offense and gase has always been solid offensive mind. Honestly it mind boggling how bad they been, they had a brutal schedule w the hurricane then playing west coast, east coast, then London their 1st 3 games. I think that is some of it. I simply don't believe cutler is much of a downgrade from tannenhill and at some point they gonna get it figured out imo..

leovegas

spread up to 2 touchdowns, this should be a rout

leovegas

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dude 35-10 is incredibly close to the total! I like to have a little more cushion than half a point.

At some point phins offense is gonna perform better, there just no way they as bad as they have shown thus far, way too much talent on this offense and gase has always been solid offensive mind. Honestly it mind boggling how bad they been, they had a brutal schedule w the hurricane then playing west coast, east coast, then London their 1st 3 games. I think that is some of it. I simply don't believe cutler is much of a downgrade from tannenhill and at some point they gonna get it figured out imo..
    I wonder who plays better this week, Roethlisberger or Cutler. Both looked ready to retire most of this season.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

I like it but I think there are better unders in the Denver game and Jax game ...GL today

leovegas

If Ajayi catches a pass or two it can become competitive, spread-wise

leovegas

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    I like it but I think there are better unders in the Denver game and Jax game ...GL today
    I will add Rams under 42

leovegas

I mean under 62