Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots downfall.

Anybody think since buffalo is 3-1 the first time in years that they could win the two games against the patriots this year? Its been years since they have been this good.I could see it might be a downfall of a patriot.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Anybody think since buffalo is 3-1 the first time in years that they could win the two games against the patriots this year? Its been years since they have been this good.I could see it might be a downfall of a patriot.
    The problem with beating the Patriots is how efficient they are on offense. Brady picks teams apart. Even with a horrendous defense it took the Panthers a walk-off field goal to secure the victory. To beat the Patriots twice in one season it's going to take a team with a lock down defense and that can score fast and furious. The Bills may beat them once in Buffalo but I doubt they can do it in Foxburough as well.

Bills got a bit lucky when the Falcons lost Julio Jones and Sanu yesterday. Not saying the Bills did not earn that win but things may have been different with the Falcons receiving corps at full strength.