2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I'm against protesting on ANY company's time.

If I go into McDonalds, I want a burger. I don't need the employee behind the counter giving me a black power salute as he takes my order. Just STFU and do your job.

Same with the NFL. These guys want to protest any cause on their free time and they aren't blocking streets or obstructing others...go ahead. But they work on Sunday. STFU and do your job.
    I'm curious if and How many times a day do you post from work? Positive you and most of us likely do other things on that clock that not directly related to work. This workplace argument seems to be the fallback response "do what they want just not when it annoys us", are you their boss?

Plenty of us have bosses that let us take a few liberties especially when we valued assets to the company. This seems to be a issue for their bosses and nobody else, you seriously feel you in a position to tell someone else what they should or shouldn't do at their job? Their employers don't seem to mind and even appear to encourage it as it doesn't effect their ability to accomplish their job of playing football. The minute the players bosses tell them it effecting their work is the minute they should stop. Just as my play time at work would stop if my boss told me it was becoming a issue and effecting my work.

I'm not pro anthem kneeling, I wouldn't do it but certainly don't care what others choose to do. the only bothersome thing about the whole ordeal is all the damn coverage ruining shows allegedly dedicated to covering football!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You aren't from the hood so don't speak like you know what goes on. You stopped through and picked up a rent check, big faking deal. We grew up in projects that had a flag in the entrance way to buildings and my parents kept one on the wall of their bedroom in our apt. Black kids are not taught to hate America.

That would be like me saying every single white person is the devil and are the product of thousands of years of inbreeding. I'm sure a segment of our posters....jj, bigdaddyqhthechildmolester and ttpedophile all come to mind, are evil inbreds but not all of you
    Don't give up on us grits, some of us are good decent ppl that disgusted by the way some of these posters speak about others just because the color of their skin.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    jib, you haven't seen any successful black people come from difficult circumstances and make something of themselves? Let's not label " all black kids in the hood are brought up to hate America ". It's not true. If they are receptive to that kind of talk some can be. The ones thuggin, dealing drugs, being ignorant... of course because they don't care about themselves, so yea the mind set is i hate the law, i hate cops, and yea i hate America.. the music doesn't help any either.. big recipe for disaster.

And I get along with black folks just fine, even the ones that don't like America... i try to understand them and help them understand me. Some feel like America was built on the hands of the black man. Which can be true and it's also with the blood of Whites/Jews/Natives... some feel the white or euro man thinks he's better than the rest of the world. The way you and a few others post around here is upsetting. There is plenty of problems to go around with all races, look at the gambler who killed 58, the insane clown posse types, and neo nazi..

Whites are not a perfect people be far. The way some of you think is disturbing. A black kid is just a kid until they choose (which is a fairly easy choices given the circumstances) that everyone in the " hood " likes this gang type culture. The older black folk can't control them. They've accepted the devils standard of death, no peace, or decency. I seen recently one black woman sold her 5 year old to her boyfriend or something for drugs and the streets was beating her tail. Nothing will change until the black men and women want more out of life (help from millionaire actors, rappers, and sports athletes who run parallel with black culture should help) They have some beautiful church going black people and white people. Some ugly ones to, let's stand hand over heart and be thankful for those who fought that we can have our thoughts and a platform to talk FREELY on.. some people just don't realize what they have until its gone.
    I've seen black and Mexican people that I know come up from the hard ghetto and mean streets of Compton LA and the LBC and manage to stay out of gangs, off drugs and have an iron will to succeed in the field of their choice.. They didn't just succeed on raw talent like pro athletes either.. I know a hand full and a few I call good friends..

You don't know me Brain and haven't seen what I've seen.. Either has Gritters.. I'm almost 50 years old now and seen about everything life can throw at you.. I've even traveled the world.. Mingled with hard core people, Godly people, filthy rich and dirt poor people, you name it..

I believe I'm very well rounded when it comes to life and very wise to most things..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-02-17 at 04:08 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I've seen black and Mexican people that I know come up from the hard ghetto and mean streets of Compton LA and the LBC and manage to stay out of gangs, off drugs and have an iron will to succeed in the field of their choice.. They didn't just succeed on raw talent like pro athletes either.. I know a hand full and a few I call good friends..

You don't know me Brain and haven't seen what I've seen.. Either has Gritters.. I'm almost 50 years old now and seen about everything life can throw at you.. I've even traveled the world.. Mingled with hard core people, Godly people, filthy rich and dirt poor people, you name it..

I believe I'm very well rounded when it comes to life and very wise to most things..
    These are your words jib ... it's good that you are clarifying that you don't feel ALL black kids are raised up to hate America. i do give validity that in these areas kids are accessible, vulnerable, and can fall fairly easily because Jesus and patriotism has been taken out of the family and schools. The drugs and gangs are infested but people are given choice. Insert (media backed) nfl guys kneeling during the anthem. Then lebron and jayz of the world getting behind kap only goes to further add to me it's a conglomerate of " nwo " type of support to try and divide us, bankrupt us, and set in a new rule. Just have to watch where we place blame.

It aint the black kids that hate america doing all of this... just sayin

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm curious if and How many times a day do you post from work? Positive you and most of us likely do other things on that clock that not directly related to work. This workplace argument seems to be the fallback response "do what they want just not when it annoys us", are you their boss?

Plenty of us have bosses that let us take a few liberties especially when we valued assets to the company. This seems to be a issue for their bosses and nobody else, you seriously feel you in a position to tell someone else what they should or shouldn't do at their job? Their employers don't seem to mind and even appear to encourage it as it doesn't effect their ability to accomplish their job of playing football. The minute the players bosses tell them it effecting their work is the minute they should stop. Just as my play time at work would stop if my boss told me it was becoming a issue and effecting my work.

I'm not pro anthem kneeling, I wouldn't do it but certainly don't care what others choose to do. the only bothersome thing about the whole ordeal is all the damn coverage ruining shows allegedly dedicated to covering football!
    If you are arguing that it is the owners responsibility to stop the kneeling, then I agree with you. The employees will do whatever their boss allows them to get away with. You'd think once this hits the owners in the pocketbook, and trickles down to the players, they will stop it.

I know if any business employees tried to make political statements towards me when I went into their store (even if their bosses were letting or even encouraging them to do it), I would shop somewhere else.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You people know NOTHING about the problem. I used to go in and break up fights in the "Hood". I would have to arrest some. Had to shoot a couple of them. Everyone knows that there are good and bad people in the "Hood". Let me tell you something. You can take the boy out of the "hood" but you can never take the "Hood" out of the boy. Just ask O.J. Before I start a bleeding hearts club for blacks, the blacks had better clean up their own acts. Once they do that, people may start listening. It is about time that Blacks realize that no one owes them caca. They have brought this on themselves, with the help of their stupid Racist leader Hussein Obama.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You people know NOTHING about the problem. I used to go in and break up fights in the "Hood". I would have to arrest some. Had to shoot a couple of them. Everyone knows that there are good and bad people in the "Hood". Let me tell you something. You can take the boy out of the "hood" but you can never take the "Hood" out of the boy. Just ask O.J. Before I start a bleeding hearts club for blacks, the blacks had better clean up their own acts. Once they do that, people may start listening. It is about time that Blacks realize that no one owes them caca. They have brought this on themselves, with the help of their stupid Racist leader Hussein Obama.
    Stop with your lies or I will post all of your personal information including the court transcripts from your child molesting case you sick fuk.

Yes everyone, bigdaddyqh raped his grandkids.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Stop with your lies or I will post all of your personal information including the court transcripts from your child molesting case you sick fuk.

Yes everyone, bigdaddyqh raped his grandkids.
    Sadly that easier to believe than the garbage he spews on here.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm against protesting on ANY company's time.

If I go into McDonalds, I want a burger. I don't need the employee behind the counter giving me a black power salute as he takes my order. Just STFU and do your job.

Same with the NFL. These guys want to protest any cause on their free time and they aren't blocking streets or obstructing others...go ahead. But they work on Sunday. STFU and do your job.
    If you , personally ,are in a fast food restaurant, a black employee takes your order
    , you condescend in any way including body language, your order will be, lets just say, tainted.......
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 10-02-17 at 07:53 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Alot of truth to you can take the boy out of the hood but not the hood out of the boy.. This applies to women as well.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

now u are a cop? lol

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I support peaceful protest, and I support peaceful protest of protesters.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    When you claim to be wanting to start a "dialogue" about issues, you don't do it in a manner that was proven last year to insult and offend people. All that does is turn people against whatever it is you claim to "kneel" for right off the bat.
    Yet if you do it in a manner that's comfortable for you, you won't notice it

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha shut up man

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Here's the truth:

Let's not pretend otherwise... Obama was elected(twice) because of the black vote.

Is being elected by the most ignorant and lawless American citizens something to be proud of? Of course not.

That's why slaves weren't allowed to vote. Agreeing on a three-fifths compromise was an enormous blunder, because this voting bloc eventually led to full voting rights and freedom from slavery. When this happened, we soon had many 'citizens' who were unable to care for themselves without the help of Wellfare; they were too poor and too stupid.

We were right in ending slavery.. But first, we should have sent the slaves back to their actual home country. Instead, they contributed to massive crime, enormously decreased our average education/literacy rate, and were manipulated into voting for leaders that eventually destroyed our national sovereignty. And we were left the bill to pay for their food and children.

When Europeans took the Indians' land, they did it by conquer via wits and strategy. What we're seeing with our modern immigration system letting in Mexico's bottom-class is just plain incompetence.. Mexico is allowed to be just for Mexicans, China is allowed to be just for the Chinese, but America somehow cannot. Can someone explain this?

Democracy is insufficient if a country has voters not committed to said country. One group just wants free handouts and the other just wants to send money somewhere else.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    Here's the truth:

Let's not pretend otherwise... Obama was elected(twice) because of the black vote.

Is being elected by the most ignorant and lawless American citizens something to be proud of? Of course not.

That's why slaves weren't allowed to vote. Agreeing on a three-fifths compromise was an enormous blunder, because this voting bloc eventually led to full voting rights and freedom from slavery. When this happened, we soon had many 'citizens' who were unable to care for themselves without the help of Wellfare; they were too poor and too stupid.

We were right in ending slavery.. But first, we should have sent the slaves back to their actual home country. Instead, they contributed to massive crime, enormously decreased our average education/literacy rate, and were manipulated into voting for leaders that eventually destroyed our national sovereignty. And we were left the bill to pay for their food and children.

When Europeans took the Indians' land, they did it by conquer via wits and strategy. What we're seeing with our modern immigration system letting in Mexico's bottom-class is just plain incompetence.. Mexico is allowed to be just for Mexicans, China is allowed to be just for the Chinese, but America somehow cannot. Can someone explain this?

Democracy is insufficient if a country has voters not committed to said country. One group just wants free handouts and the other just wants to send money somewhere else.
    Stopped after 1st paragraph as it clear you a piece of shit. You wouldn't know truth if it cracked you upside your miserable head.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Here's the truth:

But, but, Rap music and baggy pants. Taking over all sports making millions that you bet on. Where you get your drugs.

Plaza23

Here's the truth:

All very true. Many people forget that the US was founded by wealthy aristocrats. You needed to have $$$$ to make the trip over from England. People with money will naturally work hard to retain it. They all had a large investment in the founding and were not going to let their investments fail.

When you allow poor low skilled ignorant people into the US (whether black slaves, Mexicans, Refugees etc), those people have nothing to lose (since they are poor anyway), and everything to gain/take from the system they are joining.

That is why the best immigration systems are those that only allow in the wealthy, or highly skilled. Everyone loves the "poor immigrant who came to the US with nothing and made it" story, but that is a rarity. Far more end up taking more from the system than putting in.

The US should have sent the slaves back to Africa. Any African wanting to immigrate to the US would have then had to either be wealthy or highly skilled. Native Africans that immigrate to the US currently as Doctors have as low of crime rates as whites do. When you compare the African immigrants, to Blacks already in the US, it's a huge difference in culture. I have no problem accepting highly skilled or wealthy Africans into the US. But the current population of entitled violent blacks that have destroyed every inner city they congregate in are a scourge on the US, and I don't see any solution for it. Maybe those that hate the US so much will start a "Back to the Mother Land" movement. I'll support that. Drop them all off in Liberia and be done with it.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Drop them all off in Liberia and be done with it.
    I'd pay to see you say this at a bar in Brooklyn.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    "You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
    what a stupid thread but makes sense considering you don't not understand what it is to support America. Rkelly does the same shit.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    I'd pay to see you say this at a bar in Brooklyn.
    Guarantee 90% of blacks don't even know where Liberia is.

First 12