SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

if you believe in democracy and the right to peacefully protest, support nfl+sponsors

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Dude get fukin lost
    Nobody wants to hear your shit wrong forum pal
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke, and Grosshhit

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

I hate democracy, I want nothing to do with a system that makes it so easy to oppress minorities.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

If you believe in disrespecting the flag and Anthem and being inconsiderate and rude to most of America and especially the vets then protest during the Anthem with every American sporting event..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    "You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."

Nobody's taken away anybody's freedoms, just stop already.

Sheesh.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Alright, deal. Then you fcks have to support our President, ya bum.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

they have the freedom to sit/kneel/lock dicks/whatever

i have the right to not care, or to love them for it, or to boycott

non-issue other than the media always trying to start race wars

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

world make freedoms on the wwomans and
    nows make mans become the bitch. and is so much
    excwlent for teach the children's that make a suck
    on the penis is okay

can make post on other man poster and mmake the ccomplimenting his
    xhildren becawse they learn the suck penises in the
    kindergardens?

is ok make the complimenting? yous sons make excelent
    suck on the penises and we's make the appreciate for the mmeat choice
    of the suck?

bravo!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Alright, deal. Then you fcks have to support our President, ya bum.
    Tell it on the mountain Cuse..

We are all riding in the same plane with this same pilot.. That pilot is Trump..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    they have the freedom to sit/kneel/lock dicks/whatever

i have the right to not care, or to love them for it, or to boycott

non-issue other than the media always trying to start race wars
    Im not a big fan of the c ock but if they start this shit im out.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    world make freedoms on the wwomans and
    nows make mans become the bitch. and is so much
    excwlent for teach the children's that make a suck
    on the penis is okay

can make post on other man poster and mmake the ccomplimenting his
    xhildren becawse they learn the suck penises in the
    kindergardens?

is ok make the complimenting? yous sons make excelent
    suck on the penises and we's make the appreciate for the mmeat choice
    of the suck?

bravo!
    Yes, I heard of this ground breaking movement.....

They're gaining support from the navy's seamen in record numbers....

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Hell if I know who their advertisers are. I watch Redzone. They hate commercials.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

When you claim to be wanting to start a "dialogue" about issues, you don't do it in a manner that was proven last year to insult and offend people. All that does is turn people against whatever it is you claim to "kneel" for right off the bat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    Said the guy that doesn't even support the site he's on.

Whoops.

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

some players like to be on their knees

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    When you claim to be wanting to start a "dialogue" about issues, you don't do it in a manner that was proven last year to insult and offend people. All that does is turn people against whatever it is you claim to "kneel" for right off the bat.
    Yep

They want a dialogue by kneeling like other thugs want a dialogue by wearing their pants around their knees

It's all about being defiant and offensive

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump won

Beat them down

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

If these guys want to make a true impact then stop doing the 2 minute lazy way by kneeling. Put the time in, go into your inner city communities, and show these guys the right way of doing things, so they limit the reasons why a cop interferes into their lives in the first place. You can kneel all you want, but if you don't change the culture where the problem is manifested, the only thing you are accomplishing is dirtying the knees of your jersey.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

if youl suck a little youl suck alot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Black kids in the hoods are raised to hate on America.. I've seen it.. It's to be expected from these black ghetto pro athletes that are now adults.. They do still have connections to the hoods..

No one flies the flag in the hoods, no one respects anything about America or even knows the history.. I've seen it first hand.. Even if they are on all the Government freebies they still can care less about America and what it stands for.. There is no appreciation for America and law enforcement even when they need it and get it..

I know this from going in the hood for the past 25 years and mingling with the black people, managing buildings in the hood for years.. It's really sad.. Expect more black players to rebel and hate on America, the flag and anthem..

Black culture is now into segregation and separatism and it's not the white folks.. Black people have it made in this Country today at every level like most Americans.. From the Denzel Washington's, athletes in every sport, lawyers, doctors to the Presidency with Obama..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If you believe in disrespecting the flag and Anthem and being inconsiderate and rude to most of America and especially the vets then protest during the Anthem with every American sporting event..
    I can't get over how insanely ridiculous someone has to be to feel disrespected by them kneeling. Get a grip my dude.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Black kids in the hoods are raised to hate on America.. I've seen it.. It's to be expected from these black ghetto pro athletes that are now adults.. They do still have connections to the hoods..

No one flies the flag in the hoods, no one respects anything about America or even knows the history.. I've seen it first hand.. Even if they are on all the Government freebies they still can care less about America and what it stands for.. There is no appreciation for America and law enforcement even when they need it and get it..

I know this from going in the hood for the past 25 years and mingling with the black people, managing buildings in the hood for years.. It's really sad.. Expect more black players to rebel and hate on America, the flag and anthem..

Black culture is now into segregation and separatism and it's not the white folks.. Black people have it made in this Country today at every level like most Americans.. From the Denzel Washington's, athletes in every sport, lawyers, doctors to the Presidency with Obama..
    I can't believe you not better than this. Always thought you were alright.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I can't believe you not better than this. Always thought you were alright.
    I only speak the truth 2banks.. I'm really not prejudice.. I'm not gonna sugar coat what I know and have seen though..

I also know it's all about how you are raised up and what you are taught to believe in with any race and or color.. I'm not hating.. I just said I'm sad.. Concerned about the human race and how people think these days in America....

That's all.. I really hope America comes together and we do make America great again for all...

Cuse0323

I only speak the truth 2banks.. I'm really not prejudice.. I'm not gonna sugar coat what I know and have seen though..

I also know it's all about how you are raised up and what you are taught to believe in with any race and or color.. I'm not hating.. I just said I'm sad.. Concerned about the human race and how people think these days in America....

That's all.. I really hope America comes together and we do make America great again for all...
    Ain't happening. Jesus could float on down, anoint Trump, or just tell the left he's an alright guy and it wouldn't matter. Is what it is at this point. No reason to stress it. We're divided, and not shit is going to change that. We got sent back decades. I'll refrain from saying whose fault it is.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ain't happening. Jesus could float on down, anoint Trump, or just tell the left he's an alright guy and it wouldn't matter. Is what it is at this point. No reason to stress it. We're divided, and not shit is going to change that. We got sent back decades. I'll refrain from saying whose fault it is.
    Yep Cuse, the Country is divided that's for sure.. Not good.. Maybe we need another war to get us all together again? 9/11 brought us all together as Americans..

Even these hurricane disasters and the crazy Kim of North Korea threats aren't doing the trick.. We need a shocker otherwise division may continue to grow..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    i swear that ho on da po is a ho that raided a party i threw in jamaica beach down south in galveston and after she blew me in the bathr4oom, ran off with ever f'n 8 ball that was laying around the damn beach house we'd rented.....

and a bottle of makers mark....

Cuse0323

Yep Cuse, the Country is divided that's for sure.. Not good.. Maybe we need another war to get us all together again? 9/11 brought us all together as Americans..

Even these hurricane disasters and the crazy Kim of North Korea threats aren't doing the trick.. We need a shocker otherwise division may continue to grow..
    A nutjob Liberal Bernie Sanders lover almost murdered a bunch of Republicans. That united everyone for the night, then it was business as usual. Chucky, and Nancy have no soul. Same as Mitchy, and Pauly. They just want to get paid. Most of those fcks could not care less about any of us. Chuck has made it known that if you vote with the Republicans, then you will not pass go and the money goes to someone else they throw up in a primary. Good fckin times we live in.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A nutjob Liberal Bernie Sanders lover almost murdered a bunch of Republicans. That united everyone for the night, then it was business as usual. Chucky, and Nancy have no soul. Same as Mitchy, and Pauly. They just want to get paid. Most of those fcks could not care less about any of us. Chuck has made it known that if you vote with the Republicans, then you will not pass go and the money goes to someone else they throw up in a primary. Good fckin times we live in.
    The Swamp you are referring to in Washington...

When greed and selfish interests are far more important then Country and citizens, that's the swamp... These people should all be put in prison. There is a long list in Government today.

I'm really surprised anything ever gets done in this Country...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

With Trump at the helm nothing is getting done

You wanna go tonight you fukking fukk?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    With Trump at the helm nothing is getting done

You wanna go tonight you fukking fukk?
    Kraken stop lying on the forums and stop calling out people that can clearly beat your little whimpy white assss...

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

jib, you haven't seen any successful black people come from difficult circumstances and make something of themselves? Let's not label " all black kids in the hood are brought up to hate America ". It's not true. If they are receptive to that kind of talk some can be. The ones thuggin, dealing drugs, being ignorant... of course because they don't care about themselves, so yea the mind set is i hate the law, i hate cops, and yea i hate America.. the music doesn't help any either.. big recipe for disaster.

And I get along with black folks just fine, even the ones that don't like America... i try to understand them and help them understand me. Some feel like America was built on the hands of the black man. Which can be true and it's also with the blood of Whites/Jews/Natives... some feel the white or euro man thinks he's better than the rest of the world. The way you and a few others post around here is upsetting. There is plenty of problems to go around with all races, look at the gambler who killed 58, the insane clown posse types, and neo nazi..

Whites are not a perfect people be far. The way some of you think is disturbing. A black kid is just a kid until they choose (which is a fairly easy choices given the circumstances) that everyone in the " hood " likes this gang type culture. The older black folk can't control them. They've accepted the devils standard of death, no peace, or decency. I seen recently one black woman sold her 5 year old to her boyfriend or something for drugs and the streets was beating her tail. Nothing will change until the black men and women want more out of life (help from millionaire actors, rappers, and sports athletes who run parallel with black culture should help) They have some beautiful church going black people and white people. Some ugly ones to, let's stand hand over heart and be thankful for those who fought that we can have our thoughts and a platform to talk FREELY on.. some people just don't realize what they have until its gone.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-02-17 at 02:52 PM.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I'm against protesting on ANY company's time.

If I go into McDonalds, I want a burger. I don't need the employee behind the counter giving me a black power salute as he takes my order. Just STFU and do your job.

Same with the NFL. These guys want to protest any cause on their free time and they aren't blocking streets or obstructing others...go ahead. But they work on Sunday. STFU and do your job.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Hell if I know who their advertisers are. I watch Redzone. They hate commercials.
    Same here

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You aren't from the hood so don't speak like you know what goes on. You stopped through and picked up a rent check, big faking deal. We grew up in projects that had a flag in the entrance way to buildings and my parents kept one on the wall of their bedroom in our apt. Black kids are not taught to hate America.

That would be like me saying every single white person is the devil and are the product of thousands of years of inbreeding. I'm sure a segment of our posters....jj, bigdaddyqhthechildmolester and ttpedophile all come to mind, are evil inbreds but not all of you

12 Last